Found Deceased IN - IMAGE discussion re Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought about this when you posted way back when. I think it's the top because I've been watching people walk (yes me nuts again) and I don't see them lift their foot up so high that I can make out the bottom of the shoe. JMO
OT never realized how many people walk with their feet pointing outwards. Just an observation :fence:

Also, I was looking again at the shows. Do you guys think we are looking at the top of the left foot, or the bottom sole?

attachment.php

Right:

attachment.php

-Nin

Speaking of measurements...What is your opinion on Bg's height?
I know the average man in the United States and Europe is 18 inches from shoulder to shoulder...can we use that knowledge to get height measurement for BG?

Sent from my Commodore 64
The problem is that shoulder width is measured across the back, and either shirtless or in a light, well fitting shirt. I'm sure his jacket, etc. add at least a couple inches. MOO
Thought about this when you posted way back when. I think it's the top because I've been watching people walk (yes me nuts again) and I don't see them lift their foot up so high that I can make out the bottom of the shoe. JMO
OT never realized how many people walk with their feet pointing outwards. Just an observation :fence:
Not sure if this is important, but people often walk toe out when trying to improve their balance. He may also lifting his feet higher than normal to avoid tripping on any of the ties. Of course, there's also the possibility that he just walks funny. MOO

Do you guys think I just fell off the turnip truck or what? LOL!

We have been through a thousand scenarios about what kind of guy BG since the beginning of these 58 threads. I simply set up a scenario using these perameters. At the moment and in the instance that I set up with the hunting vest, it is who I see. That has also changed many times and might again.

And, while it quite possible that BG is a completely different person to the one we are seeing in these clothes, it is also quite possible that who we are seeing is exactly who he is.

jmo, of course.
No of course I don't think that, quite the opposite in fact your name should be insight not websight because of all your ideas. I meant my comment as "we mustn't be deceived" really. However, I think we have been because we don't know who he is or how he normally dresses, that's all I mean.

No of course I don't think that, quite the opposite in fact your name should be insight not websight because of all your ideas. I meant my comment as "we mustn't be deceived" really. However, I think we have been because we don't know who he is or how he normally dresses, that's all I mean.

Shiressleuth,

I just reread my post and even though there was an LOL, which I meant, I can see the rest sounded a bit terse as I was trying to explain myself. You are always so nice and encouraging (and funny!) so sorry if it sounded that way Ss. If I promise to behave, can I have one of your chocolate digestives?

Isn't it amazing that we have photos and we still cannot figure out "who" this guy is? I still cannot decide if he is cunning or lucky, hunter or military/LE, transient or stationary, local or out of town/state, loner or family man, etc.
And don't get me started on hair, hat, hoodie!!:gaah:

I measure app. 7" x 5.5" +-. Since we cannot see the object, our measurements will only be approximate. As good as a match in size therefore IMO.

-Nin
I agree Nin, it is the approximate shape and size of either a S&W MP or H&K 9mm based on those similar measurements IMO too.

Shiressleuth,

I just reread my post and even though there was an LOL, which I meant, I can see the rest sounded a bit terse as I was trying to explain myself. You are always so nice and encouraging (and funny!) so sorry if it sounded that way Ss. If I promise to behave, can I have one of your chocolate digestives?

Isn't it amazing that we have photos and we still cannot figure out "who" this guy is? I still cannot decide if he is cunning or lucky, hunter or military/LE, transient or stationary, local or out of town/state, loner or family man, etc.
And don't get me started on hair, hat, hoodie!!:gaah:
No worries. We may even have identified the gun . But I'm sure LE must have all this already re the apparel, gun, bulging jacket, dad jeans and they know the COD. Now we pretty much know it is a gun, do we think that was the COD ? Or was it just to abduct and threaten ? Still lots of unknowns.

There is an additional area of interest to me, actually two:

The area behind the right leg may be again an artifact, not sure though. That entire area including the curb between the legs looks strange to me.

But what about that object on his outer left leg?

GLASSES..?

attachment.php
attachment.php

-Nin

No it's not glasses. It is a black fabric cover holding a flashlight. I've never been to Delphi so I don't know who BG is. However, Carroll County has more than its fair share of gangs and traffickers. Hence, more of a reason to wear an armoured tactical vest if one should need protection for one reason or another. The Sheriff told us for a small town that they have the same style crimes as a larger city.

Hi DeDee!

I ruled out tactical-type vests because most sit high on the chest and so thicken the chest area. The other thing with most of them is they tend to be wide because of the storage at the sides. BG's weight seems to be predominately low with the chest area and sides rather hollow, so I chose hunting vests because they tend to hang lower.

I was looking to find what fits the BG I "see." Looking at how that jacket fits (or doesn't fit) I could not see a tactical jacket would cause that jacket to fit that way. Also, where the jacket is stretched is at the lower part, says to me that that is where the bulk is and the hunting vest has its bulk at the bottom too. I was shocked at how perfectly the hunting vest, that normally would go on the outside over outerwear, seemed to fit, in that I could "see" how it would cause the jacket to hang the way it does. Now the fit of the jacket makes sense to me.
jmo, of course.
sittingonthefence.gif

attachment.php
attachment.php

It may be that BG did/does hunt and might have had one already and on this or other occasions loaded it up differently.:(

There is no doubt in my mind that BG is highly skilled at hunting and fishing. I am willing to accept a fishing vest being worn on the outside. However, I am convinced that BG also is wearing an armour-plated tactical vest. My mind cannot detach itself from this strong possibility until I hear the DA state otherwise to the jury. It is similar to not being able to see something that has been seen.

Thank you for your abundant and outstanding work on the images as I am also a visualist. A wise sleuth once told me that it didn't happen if there is not a picture to prove it.

attachment.php

The area behind the right leg may be again an artifact, not sure though. That entire area including the curb between the legs looks strange to me.

GLASSES..?

attachment.php
attachment.php

-Nin

WOW NIN~~Great job!

I didn't think glasses there but up by the white thingy. I thought that might be some kind of walkie talkie or radio or cell phone. But now when I look at your pictures~~that totally looks like some sort of glasses or goggles.

ETA: Could it be binoculars??

attachment.php

GLASSES..?

attachment.php
attachment.php

-Nin

Thanks, nin. There is something there distinct from the background. It does seems to have dual circles, but the thickness makes me wonder the possibility of binoculars.

Again, thank you. 👏🏼 This has been such a hard crime to get my head around.

I don't see BG as a tactical guy. His dad jeans, blue parka, and those shoes do not say a guy with tactical-type tendencies. I see the guy that everyone else sees at Walmart on any given day. That is another reason I went with the hunting motif.

Always happy to entertain other ideas and be shown another way though.:fence:

BGs jeans are too long for his height. That is the reason the jeans bunches up in the legs. His legs are shorter than the length of the jeans. Typically the guys would snip the seam to allow the pants leg to follow the shape of the footwear. It appears the jeans may have been recently purchased specifically for the purpose of others knowing that he typically wears faded jeans or a slim fit style jeans. I dare to guess that BG typically wears hip huggers or jeans lower in the waist than the pair he is seen wearing in the images. A new pair of jeans would not contain turkey feathers, dog hairs, or gun powder residue, for instance. BG had a purpose for everything. I also agree that the articles of clothing worn by BG hit the bonfire asap.

I see the guy that everyone else sees at Walmart on any given day.
Not everyone shops at Walmart so I cannot be sure of understanding the comparison. It is not your fault but that of my own.

BGs jeans are too long for his height. That is the reason the jeans bunches up in the legs. His legs are shorter than the length of the jeans. Typically the guys would snip the seam to allow the pants leg to follow the shape of the footwear. It appears the jeans may have been recently purchased specifically for the purpose of others knowing that he typically wears faded jeans or a slim fit style jeans. I dare to guess that BG typically wears hip huggers or jeans lower in the waist than the pair he is seen wearing in the images. A new pair of jeans would not contain turkey feathers, dog hairs, or gun powder residue, for instance. BG had a purpose for everything. I also agree that the articles of clothing worn by BG hit the bonfire asap.

Not everyone shops at Walmart so I cannot be sure of understanding the comparison. It is not your fault but that of my own.

I think the pic seems to show a bit shorter ratio of his legs to torso than average. May explain the legs of the jeans bunching up around his shoes.

Looking at the pictures again, like many of you do, and this guy seems armed to the hilt, with a purpose.

Could he be some kind of outdoor nut?

If so, looking at the pictures, I see someone not so concerned with appearances, but with equipment.

Many have pointed out, he seems to be more thoroughly and warmly dressed than Abby and Libby were. From that I wonder, from the pic, and everyone's feedback, if he was some kind of survivalist type personality.

I know this thread was developed to only look at the pics, but nin's work made me think about that possibility. Going back to the main thread, although I think the best work being done is here. ����

Appreciate all the hard work put into imaging and such. I can't help but wonder if this man was going to kill a whole room full of people what with all the potential, possible weapons and tactical gear some of us are seeing.

Killing two little girls doesn't take much , does it? If I were to wake up bonkers and decide to go kill a single person I would not be carrying so much, as I'm going to have to get it away from the scene.
So frustrating!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

It's hard to believe an innocent person wouldn't come forward after seeing this image. If of course they were truly innocent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SBM

FWIW, I think we're looking at the top of his left foot.

If Libby was off the end of the bridge, as some surmise, and perhaps crouched down either in fear, defense, or to keep her phone/cam hidden, might not this be the SOLE of his left foot??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro