Found Deceased IN - IMAGE discussion re Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm basing my guess on the gif that nin made, which shows BG following through on a forward step. Based on his motion and body movement, I can't see how it could be anything but the top of his foot. Take a look at the gif and see what you think and watch his knees as reference.

EDIT: Here's nin's gif of just frames 2 and 3 from an earlier posting. This is where I see his left knee moving forward, which makes me think we're seeing the top of his foot. Just my guess.

attachment.php

Yes, with that angle of the bent knee it is difficult to bend the ankle in order to see the sole. I just like to have a consensus on what we see.

Could it be something like this he is wearing? It is not the same shoe, just possibly the type of shoe he is wearing. I definitely see something yellow:

attachment.php

These are Keen's:
https://www.amazon.com/KEEN-Mens-Targhee-Hiking-Shoe/dp/B000B84URK

All IMO

-Nin

Attachments

• INDIANA marked shoes poi-media2 Keens.jpg
    INDIANA marked shoes poi-media2 Keens.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 303
Ok NIN~~

New one for ya...

Is this a flannel shirt or at least a checkered shirt?? There also appears to be a clip of some kind in the center, like a lanyard clip.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture-shirt3.jpg
    Capture-shirt3.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 358
Yes, with that angle of the bent knee it is difficult to bend the ankle in order to see the sole. I just like to have a consensus on what we see.

Could it be something like this he is wearing? It is not the same shoe, just possibly the type of shoe he is wearing. I definitely see something yellow:

attachment.php

These are Keen's:
https://www.amazon.com/KEEN-Mens-Targhee-Hiking-Shoe/dp/B000B84URK

All IMO

-Nin

Hitting close to home, LOL.

I wear nice hiking boots, Salomons. I do think BG is wearing a pricey set of boots, at least $175. I usually pay between $175-$200 for mine, and I wear them all the time.

Nin-for clarification,

The arrow pointing to the line on his right shoe- are we guessing that is a stripe? And if so, is the dark area above it still the shoe, as in some type of high tops?

attachment.php

This is from Nin's .gif

I'm wondering if the fanny pack has some type of logo. I'm seeing a train at the top~~coming from right to left with windows.

Nin~~any chance you can do your magic with that area of your .gif??

attachment.php
I can't see much on my mobile but from your description could it be a zip?

That's too small of a detail to further enlarge BCA. It could also be an artifact IMO. -Nin

Hmmm with that area enlarged I am now seeing a hand and is it holding something but it's been blurred out by LE? The white part to the left is obviously illuminated maybe the sun striking something to reflect off it, a watch perhaps? If the front blob is BG's hand and the shiny part is a watch it matches up to where one would be on a wrist. JMO

Nin-for clarification,

The arrow pointing to the line on his right shoe- are we guessing that is a stripe? And if so, is the dark area above it still the shoe, as in some type of high tops?

attachment.php

I think it's too blurry to make any type of shoe out :(. The right foot with the black spot with a white ring near the top looks like it's been put there by someone to hide the shoe area? Seem weird looking. I'm going to see what I can do in paint to try recreate what I'm seeing. JMO

Hmmm with that area enlarged I am now seeing a hand and is it holding something but it's been blurred out by LE? The white part to the left is obviously illuminated maybe the sun striking something to reflect off it, a watch perhaps? If the front blob is BG's hand and the shiny part is a watch it matches up to where one would be on a wrist. JMO

Yes, we talked about the possibility of this being a watch early on:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Indiana BG Possible watch WM WS.jpg
    Indiana BG Possible watch WM WS.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 244
Nin-for clarification,

attachment.php

BoP, the red arrows just point to noticeable details in general. The foot with the "stripe", his right foot or looking at it from our perspective the foot to the left, is very confusing to me. I am not quite sure, if the foot is turned sideways, and if, why it is turned sideways.

-Nin

My crude looking black blob on a shoe(took the pic off of fotosearch site) shoe.jpg

I've finally figured out what it is about these pictures that looks so off to me. It may just be my eyes, my computer or the program I view them through, but his shadow seems off on them. Looking at the closeup of his feet finally made it clearer (to me) that his shadow looks like it's on the wrong side. The light appears to be hitting his right side (meaning he's walking southward), but the bit of a shadow I see appears to be on the same side (which would mean he was heading north.) There doesn't seem to be much of a shadow showing in any of them, but I do see a bit of one from his right foot to the edge of the bridge. Is there something else causing the shadow, is the wood just darker there, or am I just totally losing it? TIA
MOO

I've finally figured out what it is about these pictures that looks so off to me. It may just be my eyes, my computer or the program I view them through, but his shadow seems off on them. Looking at the closeup of his feet finally made it clearer (to me) that his shadow looks like it's on the wrong side. The light appears to be hitting his right side (meaning he's walking southward), but the bit of a shadow I see appears to be on the same side (which would mean he was heading north.) There doesn't seem to be much of a shadow showing in any of them, but I do see a bit of one from his right foot to the edge of the bridge. Is there something else causing the shadow, is the wood just darker there, or am I just totally losing it? TIA
MOO

I mentioned the lack of a shadow some time ago before we had this dedicated thread. Weird and made me think his image had been placed on the bridge. Perhaps it is simply that the sun was behind clouds at the time. Perhaps our experts can look at that?

We have previously posted some possible details and measurements of the gun in the jacket pocket or in a holster or some kind of vest or harness under the jacket so I wondered what posters thought about those suggestions?

I think it's too blurry to make any type of shoe out :(. The right foot with the black spot with a white ring near the top looks like it's been put there by someone to hide the shoe area? Seem weird looking. I'm going to see what I can do in paint to try recreate what I'm seeing. JMO

Does this help~~Yes your are correct NIN~~the foot is facing to the right.

For those who do not see the sole of the shoe (it is white and blends into the background) I've underlined it in Nin's picture.

Now, for what the black thing might be. I have a suggestion. Could it be a motorcycle or bicycle pant's protector that is just really low?
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

http://road.cc/content/review/209909-deuter-pants-protector

Attachments

• Capture-Nins Pic of Shoes.jpg
    Capture-Nins Pic of Shoes.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 606
  • Capture-pants protector.JPG
    Capture-pants protector.JPG
    80.8 KB · Views: 609
  • INDIANA marked shoes poi-media2 Keens.jpg
    INDIANA marked shoes poi-media2 Keens.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 603
Deleted duplicate post. Please see below.

Attachments

• IMG_20170518_223934.jpg
    IMG_20170518_223934.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 302
Nin,
I am amazed at your work here. Hope you don't mind if this newbie adds her 2 cents. I adjusted the midtones in photo editor on my android. Too tired to get to the computer with Photoshop right now. My humble opinion is that his right foot is not turned to the the right. It is stepping down on the horizontal line of the railroad tie. In my lightened pic the shape of his foot looks similar to what a front facing shoe would look like in this photo of a Merrell shoe. This is my first post with pics on WS so hope I am doing this right. All this just my opinion and open to finding the truth with you all. Thanks!

View attachment 117086
IMG_20170518_230326.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members