Found Deceased IN - IMAGE discussion re Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is from Nin's .gif

I'm wondering if the fanny pack has some type of logo. I'm seeing a train at the top~~coming from right to left with windows.

Nin~~any chance you can do your magic with that area of your .gif??

attachment.php

Looks like the logo for Silver Dollar City in Branson, Missouri to me.

Can't get an image to paste, even using Paint, but Google Image is our friend.

Here is a NOAA Solar Calculator which finds sunrise, sunset, Solar Noon and Solar Position for Any Place on Earth.

https://www.esrl.noaa.gov/gmd/grad/solcalc/
attachment.php

ETA: I hope I have the correct location. I'm usually not directionally challenged but for some reason on this one I just can't wrap my head around which way is north and south.

Attachments

• Capture-Noaa Solar Calc.jpg
    Capture-Noaa Solar Calc.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 297
I was browsing the beginning portions of the main Abby and Libby thread (#2), and came across a JPG from a facebook post from the Indiana Intelligence Fusion Center:
https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=e64d8e59d2eb40265d7ad13e960e4ca1&oe=59785769

Has anyone analyzed this third image of BG? and how it places in time relative to the other two images?

To me, it looks like he is either simply standing there, or maybe in between BG photo 1 and 2 from the ISP Feb 15th release.
https://local.nixle.com/alert/5852022/

Here is a comparison: (1) ISP Feb 15th release, (2) Facebook page, (3) ISP Feb 15th release

attachment.php

Thoughts? I was surprised to see a third image of BG.

I first heard of the 3rd image from a FB post with this link.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=beg5f9&s=9#.WQpzZ0QpCBZ

It is a clearer image and seems to have more pixels than the image referenced in above link. I have not seen this version here or elsewhere.
Closeup is my lightened, sharpened crop.

beg5f9.jpg
IMG_20170519_214302.jpg

ok, look right above the yellow circle and you will see his thumb, and then you'll see the right index finger wrapped around the gun barrel and then you can see a shiny reflection where people have seen a hand in his pockets. IMO this very picture shows that his hand is not in his pocket but is above that, wrapped around a handgun. IMO

I posted this a few day ago in the discussion thread.

If that is in fact a gun it has serious weight to it. If unholstered he most likely had to keep his right hand higher than normal to prevent the guns movement while walking. I've had an unholstered S&W 9 and I can tell you it will flop around. The image IMO would be as large or larger than a S&W 9mm semi.

ok, look right above the yellow circle and you will see his thumb, and then you'll see the right index finger wrapped around the gun barrel and then you can see a shiny reflection where people have seen a hand in his pockets. IMO this very picture shows that his hand is not in his pocket but is above that, wrapped around a handgun. IMO

So his wrist is cupping the weight of whatever is in that pocket.

I was browsing the beginning portions of the main Abby and Libby thread (#2), and came across a JPG from a facebook post from the Indiana Intelligence Fusion Center:
https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=e64d8e59d2eb40265d7ad13e960e4ca1&oe=59785769

Has anyone analyzed this third image of BG? and how it places in time relative to the other two images?

To me, it looks like he is either simply standing there, or maybe in between BG photo 1 and 2 from the ISP Feb 15th release.
https://local.nixle.com/alert/5852022/

Here is a comparison: (1) ISP Feb 15th release, (2) Facebook page, (3) ISP Feb 15th release

attachment.php

Thoughts? I was surprised to see a third image of BG.

Is it possible these images are out of sequential order? Based on the space between his left leg (to our right), there appears to be no visible space between the left leg and the platform in image marked as #2. Whereas, the other two images show a slight distance further away from the platform.

Based on that observation, I would place the images, in order, as follows, #2, #1, #3.

I do not understand how AW could be tossed over his shoulder when the video was made when LG was 70' - 80' away from BG. Yes, his pants legs are too long because his legs are too short for the length. Perhaps BG did this on purpose, knowing folks who know him, have never seen him wear jeans bunched at the legs as these obviously are.

Is it possible these images are out of sequential order? Based on the space between his left leg (to our right), there appears to be no visible space between the left leg and the platform in image marked as #2. Whereas, the other two images show a slight distance further away from the platform.

Based on that observation, I would place the images, in order, as follows, #2, #1, #3.

I do not understand how AW could be tossed over his shoulder when the video was made when LG was 70' - 80' away from BG. Yes, his pants legs are too long because his legs are too short for the length. Perhaps BG did this on purpose, knowing folks who know him, have never seen him wear jeans bunched at the legs as these obviously are.

In frame #2 he is further away from the platform. -Nin

Looks like the logo for Silver Dollar City in Branson, Missouri to me.

Can't get an image to paste, even using Paint, but Google Image is our friend.

I don't see what you are seeing. Nevertheless here is a pic:

SilverDollarCity.jpg

A couple of us thought 321 and I based that on him being closer to that unusual shaped tree to his left in number 3. That tree is not visible in 2 and 1. It would be good if we can see the 321 sequence and your 213 also. If I am wrong then wouldn't we see him walk backwards which would confirm it for sure?

I don't see what you are seeing. Nevertheless here is a pic:

View attachment 117133

Thats great. I've also googled SDC and its a theme park open april-December. Could he be an employee? Lots of teens and children go to theme parks. Feb 13 was also an observed holiday for Lincolns birthday in Missouri too. So even if he was employed there year round he would have been off that day.

Eta one review mentions merchandise including fanny packs so you can probably purchase them at the park and employees may be issued them. Especially if he is maintenance for the rides for example.

In frame #2 he is further away from the platform. -Nin

NIN, I certainly consider you to be an expert, especially in the field of imagery. Are you basing that theory on the white artifact as I cannot seem to be able to accurately count the number of railroad beams from the platform and the placement of his right leg (to our left)? It is only based on distance of the right leg from the platform there appears to be a gap not noticeable in frame #2. I want to understand the three step activity of BG for I never suspected that he may have stopped his walking movements. Thank you.

I think he has a thick full brown mustache JMO

There is a slight tinge of red to the brown color of the mustache. I have not seen lips. Anybody? Some people have plump lips but BG seems to have very thin lips.

I posted this a few day ago in the discussion thread.

If that is in fact a gun it has serious weight to it. If unholstered he most likely had to keep his right hand higher than normal to prevent the guns movement while walking. I've had an unholstered S&W 9 and I can tell you it will flop around. The image IMO would be as large or larger than a S&W 9mm semi.

a while back i had a S&W police issued revolver that was a .357 but
it also shot .38 hollow points. Anyway, my cousin gave it to me for protection, no offense to anyone here, but he said it was a good revolver for a woman. Easy to load, easy to fire, very little kick, a little heavy, you're right. Load it with hollow points, he said, and you don't even have to actually hit the target. He was right, I loved that
gun. Anyway, if you do see the gun barrel in the pic, you can also see the shadow is long, so I'm thinking it's a sturdy revolver with a longish barrel. I think Libby might have used her phone up until the very last seconds of abduction in hopes that he would realize he was identified and leave, which is the opposite of what cops tell you, but her last courage WILL catch this guy.

NIN, I certainly consider you to be an expert, especially in the field of imagery. Are you basing that theory on the white artifact as I cannot seem to be able to accurately count the number of railroad beams from the platform and the placement of his right leg (to our left)? It is only based on distance of the right leg from the platform there appears to be a gap not noticeable in frame #2. I want to understand the three step activity of BG for I never suspected that he may have stopped his walking movements. Thank you.

Dedee, you are very kind, but I do not consider myself an expert. The new frame is first in sequence, because in the second frame the left leg of the POI/BG is further away from the platform in the back right. He is in the process of lifting his knee to stepping forwards:

attachment.php

From here he seems to be making a left turn. His left foot is past the point of where his right foot is still planted during frames one and two:

attachment.php

We only see three frames. IMO we are looking at app .5 +-.1 of movements. Film and Hd frame rate is about 25 frames per second. Half a second would be equal to app. 12-13 frames. Those missing frames would be accounting for any further movements. The three frames we have may have several frames in between them.

All IMO

-Nin

Attachments

• New-frame-scaled-plus-second-frame.gif
    New-frame-scaled-plus-second-frame.gif
    122.8 KB · Views: 262
  • POI-straight-cleaned-up.gif
    POI-straight-cleaned-up.gif
    223.7 KB · Views: 262
Dedee, you are very kind, but I do not consider myself an expert. The new frame is first in sequence, because in the second frame the left leg of the POI/BG is further away from the platform in the back right. He is in the process of lifting his knee to stepping forwards:

attachment.php

From here he seems to be making a left turn. His left foot is past the point of where his right foot is still planted during frames one and two:

attachment.php

We only see three frames. IMO we are looking at app .5 +-.1 of movements. Film and Hd frame rate is about 25 frames per second. Half a second would be equal to app. 12-13 frames. Those missing frames would be accounting for any further movements. The three frames we have may have several frames in between them.

All IMO

-Nin
is the shiny object a badge? maybe he was imitating LE

This is Image 3 which I downloaded on May 3 from FB. Please tell me what you see. I see a hand by face. The hand may be gloved. I also see a round logo or letter "O"on hat.

In photoshop I lightened the midtone levels, set the white and black points using eyedropper in curves, unsharp mask and cropped. Not sure if anyone saw where I posted it yesterday amid the large 3 images which were in the quote. So reposting larger pic. I am apprehensive about posting due to being laughed at on facebook when I posted it. The link I retrieved it from was different than the one posted here on Websleuths.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Closeup Image 3 Lightened.jpg
    Closeup Image 3 Lightened.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 594
This is Image 3 which I downloaded on May 3 from FB. Please tell me what you see. I see a hand by face. The hand may be gloved. I also see a round logo or letter "O"on hat.

In photoshop I lightened the midtone levels, set the white and black points using eyedropper in curves, unsharp mask and cropped. Not sure if anyone saw where I posted it yesterday amid the large 3 images which were in the quote. So reposting larger pic. I am apprehensive about posting due to being laughed at on facebook when I posted it. The link I retrieved it from was different than the one posted here on Websleuths.

attachment.php

If that is a hand then what we thought was his left arm must be a kit bag or rucksack therefore. I honestly can't say for sure and so await others comments. Thanks for posting this.

attachment.php

I think it's a transmission error.

-Nin

attachment.php

If that is his hand, why is it there? I put my hand up like that...do you think he may be talking on a cell phone or a two way radio? Or pretending to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klaborde2576