Found Deceased IN - IMAGE discussion re Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shiressleuth, thank you for your reply. There is a slight suggestion of an elbow where there should be one if that is a hand. However the color matches what we have always thought was an arm which could only mean he is carrying a bag that matches his jacket. Truly a mystery to me.

Adjusting hood? Hat? Sunglasses? Speaking on phone? Covering face bc he sees her phone?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Thank you NIN.
I just looked that up because I had not heard the term "transmission error" used in reference to changing an image before. My experience with digital images leans much more to the artistic side than the scientific. I need to study examples to comprehend. Thanks for commenting!

Brighty,
LOL, I put my hand up there like that too. The first thing that popped in my mind was a cell phone. One of the other images have a similar color in that area but is totally blurred. Motion blur while lowering arm?

Thanks for your input.

Hazelnutty,
Yes, could be any of those actions. Everywhere I go, people are on cell phones so it is probable to me. Could be talking to accomplice. Or calling Libby if meeting them for geocaching, as they were doing two days before. Or he could be pulling cap further over his face.

I need to study the arm and/or bag over shoulder area to make sense of it.

Probably will not make much difference in identifying him.

What about the logo on cap? Any ideas?

If that is his hand, why is it there? I put my hand up like that...do you think he may be talking on a cell phone or a two way radio? Or pretending to?
I thought he might be adjusting his hat or hoody if it had blown down or holding it down if it was windy up on the bridge. Nin thinks it is a transmission error but I don't know what that means.
Nin - please could you explain? Could it still be his hand and a "transmission" error ?

Hazelnutty,
Yes, could be any of those actions. Everywhere I go, people are on cell phones so it is probable to me. Could be talking to accomplice. Or calling Libby if meeting them for geocaching, as they were doing two days before. Or he could be pulling cap further over his face.

I need to study the arm and/or bag over shoulder area to make sense of it.

Probably will not make much difference in identifying him.

What about the logo on cap? Any ideas?
Welcome to WS BTW. Not sure if you had a welcome or not. I may have been too busy discussing choc chip and digestive biscuits at the time. The logo couldnt be SDC as well could it? Like was suggested for his bum bag logo a page or so back? I can't distinguish it very well on my mobile unfortunately.

This is Image 3 which I downloaded on May 3 from FB. Please tell me what you see. I see a hand by face. The hand may be gloved. I also see a round logo or letter "O"on hat.

In photoshop I lightened the midtone levels, set the white and black points using eyedropper in curves, unsharp mask and cropped. Not sure if anyone saw where I posted it yesterday amid the large 3 images which were in the quote. So reposting larger pic. I am apprehensive about posting due to being laughed at on facebook when I posted it. The link I retrieved it from was different than the one posted here on Websleuths.

attachment.php

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=beg5f9&s=9#.WQpzZ0QpCBZ

i saw that hand a while back. your pic more than any other seems to show Abby behind his back, sorry I see that
but in the moving pics it seems like he is hoisting something up and the blurred image goes up with the hoisted knee and doesn't match the background

If that is a hand then what we thought was his left arm must be a kit bag or rucksack therefore. I honestly can't say for sure and so await others comments. Thanks for posting this.

it doesn't look like his hand, the blown up pic seems to show Abby with eyes closed behind him it even shows her mouth slightly open and the coloring matches hers., and it resembles her, am I crazy? IOW, IMO it's Abby's dangling hand, btw, her jacket color is similar to his. Not sure how much she weighed but she seemed slight.
imaging experts, if someone is slightly hunched over, how 2 dimensional would that look, and could hunching over make his pants look longer?
I know I keep talking about the Mickey Shunick case, but people on there gradually got to the point you're at,
Shiressleuth they added light in or something like you all are doing and the shape of her lit up bicycle wheels popped out. I am probably going to get in trouble for not posting links to this photoshopping by Websleuths, but I believe it spreads through several hundred posts.
Whatever you did to this photo, IMO, you seemed to have recaptured the image from surrounding light? I am so dumb.
edited to ask, has this photo image been superimposed? are we looking at two photos. What I am seeing does not show up on any other photos.

If that is his hand, why is it there? I put my hand up like that...do you think he may be talking on a cell phone or a two way radio? Or pretending to?

I'm in agreement with Nin's assessment.

If that is his hand up near his face then I would suggest he is quite adept at crossing that rickety bridge with not only his hand in his pants pocket, but the other in an upward position at his face. That alone gives me pause. Also, the 'hand' looks extremely large when you compare it scale-wise.

This is Image 3 which I downloaded on May 3 from FB. Please tell me what you see. I see a hand by face. The hand may be gloved. I also see a round logo or letter "O"on hat.

In photoshop I lightened the midtone levels, set the white and black points using eyedropper in curves, unsharp mask and cropped. Not sure if anyone saw where I posted it yesterday amid the large 3 images which were in the quote. So reposting larger pic. I am apprehensive about posting due to being laughed at on facebook when I posted it. The link I retrieved it from was different than the one posted here on Websleuths.

attachment.php

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=beg5f9&s=9#.WQpzZ0QpCBZ

So glad you are joining in on sharing your photo work and I hope you do so regularly.

Do you have a full length photo enhanced in the same way as your cropped one here? It is hard to make a comparison as we are not seeing how your enhancement changes the lower part of what we think would be his arm that we see in the other pictures. So, if you have one, that would be interesting to see for comparison's sake.

I wish I could believe that this is his hand because it would be an exciting find and something new to sleuth. However, I don't see it, sorry.
Here's why: These three photos (below) are believed to be a progression from far to near, with each being a "grab" from a video. By the time we get to the third photo the image is pretty clear and that shape is clearly an arm, not a duffel or backpack. As these are taken in progression that happens in seconds, if there were a duffel or backpack, where did it go when he brought his hand down and put it in his pocket? Except for the legs and feet, the upper body shape does not change, but it would have to if his hand/arm were up, then down.

I have brightened the photos below for this example. The red circles show the "hand" in the same place in all three. By the third photo the part of his upper body in the rectangle sharpens clearly to show that the same part in the first two is his arm down at his side connecting to the hand. The yellow squares show that the exact spot on the face is blurry in all three pictures, with a progression from super blurry to fairly clear. The third picture is clear enough to see that that blurry spot becomes his face, though out of alignment. So, with the above in mind, imo, that cannot be his hand in that first photo.

attachment.php

Attachments

• WSthinkitoversphotoreduced.png
    WSthinkitoversphotoreduced.png
    176.8 KB · Views: 281
  • TriPicCollage.jpg
    TriPicCollage.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 82
  • tripic.jpg
    tripic.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 275
Thinkitover, I forgot to say welcome! :greetings:

About posting your photo work here: I don't know that anyone here has been laughed at or ridiculed for any pictures (or the theories based on them) they have posted, no matter how crazy.

Well, I lie actually, we do laugh at each other's pictures, but not because of the ideas or theories put forth but for the new things we "see" in them. We can get quite glggly and poke fun. Watch out for Shiresleuth, she usually starts it.:giggle:

But then we clear our throats, put on our sleuthing hats, get out our magnifying glasses, and start sharing thoughts and ideas. :detective:
You are quite safe here, um, I think.:thinking:

:happydance:

i saw that hand a while back. your pic more than any other seems to show Abby behind his back, sorry I see that
but in the moving pics it seems like he is hoisting something up and the blurred image goes up with the hoisted knee and doesn't match the background

on his left shoulder there's a little rectangle of navy blue. Pretend like that's Abby's jacket collar, then you'll see what looks like her head resting on the shoulder, eyes closed, mouth slightly open , you can see her hair and her light coloring, but then closest to where her neck would be and then towards his face it's blurred out.
This is what I see, IMO Libby was filming Abby's capture, even with a gun pointed at her, and that's when he got exasperated? I doubt if the girls followed him to the water willingly, if it is Abby behind him she looks asleep or unconscious, chloraform
(sp?) probably.

I forgot to say in my post with the three-photo collage that I used the sequence of photos according to Michael Gartley's calculations, in which he shows to be the blurriest first to the clearest.

This is from Nin's .gif

I'm wondering if the fanny pack has some type of logo. I'm seeing a train at the top~~coming from right to left with windows.

Nin~~any chance you can do your magic with that area of your .gif??

attachment.php

I would like opinions..Is that a cut in the little yellow circle on his right hand ?

Abby behind his back? Can you point that out to me? I'm not doubting, genuine question!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Abby behind his back? Can you point that out to me? I'm not doubting, genuine question!

Okay, sorry I saw your explanation! I needed to read further but jumped the gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member