Found Deceased IN - IMAGE discussion re Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Billy Mabou,
I found a post with the right side of the face duplicated and flipped over the left side. Is that the one you are referencing? Was Websight's post earlier in this in this thread? I want to make sure I am looking at the same one. Still learning my way around here.

I appreciate your opinion. Thanks so much!

Post 178 on this thread.
Webby's excellent work.

Thanks for the exact post location Billy Mabou.
I did see Websight's excellent work and just refreshed my memory by reading it again.
Very helpful to get more of an idea what his face looks like.
And interesting it is the same area I am trying to clarify.

Nin~~Any chance you could zoom in on this area of his arm? It looks to me like he could have a patch of some sort there.

attachment.php

attachment.php

BCA, there may be something:

attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• TWO workstation marked.jpg
    TWO workstation marked.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 436
Shiressleuth,

Some sort of accidental blend of two frames is starting to make sense to me. I cannot "unsee" the hand. No it makes no sense in that position given that the arm is by his side. I may just have to accept that I don't have a definitive answer right now. But I like your idea.

I am looking at the "0" logo on the hat and wondering if it could help identifying BG. Does anyone know what it could be?

View attachment 117219

It sure looks like a hand to me! I saw the picture on the last page of this thread and back-tracked to see if everyone else was mentioning it. Would this be the left or right hand? If left, it's significant that there's no wedding ring.

ETA: After looking at the full picture again, I see what you mean about how it makes no sense. Could LE have accidentally mixed up two frames of BG lifting his hand and this one? Like, it did happen; but a split-second before or after and it got super-imposed? They obviously decided not to use this picture anymore, so they must not have been happy with the quality.

It sure looks like a hand to me! I saw the picture on the last page of this thread and back-tracked to see if everyone else was mentioning it. Would this be the left or right hand? If left, it's significant that there's no wedding ring.

ETA: After looking at the full picture again, I see what you mean about how it makes no sense. Could LE have accidentally mixed up two frames of BG lifting his hand and this one? Like, it did happen; but a split-second before or after and it got super-imposed? They obviously decided not to use this picture anymore, so they must not have been happy with the quality.

RBBM

I very gently disagree. My husband does not wear a wedding band. Many men I know do not, especially older ones.

Your point is valid - this could well be an important clue. Let's hope it is.

Dawning3,

I totally agree. Please see Billy Mabou post #827 in this thread where he answered this same question I asked about a prior frame (at NIN's suggestion). And you are correct. LE decided not to use this image again and now it is becoming clear why.

Thanks for your post!

RBBM

I very gently disagree. My husband does not wear a wedding band. Many men I know do not, especially older ones.

Your point is valid - this could well be an important clue. Let's hope it is.

Even though I mentioned that it may be significant, I also do agree with you that many married people don't wear their wedding rings. I myself have been married over 25 years, but I don't wear my ring. My husband always wore his ring, until recently when his finger swelled up so badly that it almost had to be cut off. He was quite a bit thinner when we married as teenagers, so the ring has been several sizes too small for years and took some effort to remove, even before his finger swelled. When he did take it off, there was a distinct impression (almost to the point of being deformed) and tan line from years of wear.

I only wanted to point out that BG at least wasn't wearing it that day (or, at that time on that day). I didn't mean to imply that it meant he definitely wasn't married.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

file:///storage/sdcard0/Download/CT16139_a.jpg

Good morning everyone.
This is my first post ever so hopefully I've attached the pic OK? I thought this pic of a Realtree hat with International Harvesters logo looks similiar to BG pic. IMOO

Hi Spistol,

Like this one? Could be. I can't get your link to open.
19706_237581.jpg

Good morning everyone.
This is my first post ever so hopefully I've attached the pic OK? I thought this pic of a Realtree hat with International Harvesters logo looks similiar to BG pic. IMOO
Good morning, Spistol! Welcome to Websleuths!
142.gif

Good morning everyone.
Welcome Spistol. Wasn't able to view your pic for some reason.
Eta. I see think has posted it. Looks similar.

Even though I mentioned that it may be significant, I also do agree with you that many married people don't wear their wedding rings. I myself have been married over 25 years, but I don't wear my ring. My husband always wore his ring, until recently when his finger swelled up so badly that it almost had to be cut off. He was quite a bit thinner when we married as teenagers, so the ring has been several sizes too small for years and took some effort to remove, even before his finger swelled. When he did take it off, there was a distinct impression (almost to the point of being deformed) and tan line from years of wear.

I only wanted to point out that BG at least wasn't wearing it that day (or, at that time on that day). I didn't mean to imply that it meant he definitely wasn't married

Understood, and I respect your opinion. Thank you for your response.

Good morning everyone.

Welcome Spistol! Thanks for contributing.

When you post a pic the easiest way is to click "Go Advanced" at the bottom of the posting window, then scroll down and choose "Manage attachments" There you can upload a picture from your storage device.
You can also get a "Preview Post" and make adjustments as necessary.

HTH and Happy Sleuthing!

Welcome Spistol! Thank you for joining us. Many thanks everyone for continuing to post in Abigail and Liberty's threads and for trying your best to help.

The type of shoe may fit (NO hiker boot or similar) while I don't see something checkered, I don't see a white shoe lace bound around and I don't see a white sole. I'm seeing a lighter shoe (like summer shoe or training shoe), maybe anthracite or black or brown (depends on pic) with a light coloured stripe around on the shoe front part (NOT around the ankle).
I see BG turning his right foot slightly inwards when the step ends. Never saw him stepping outwards. Therefore I sometime ago mentioned I see him as he could be a hobby footballer (leg sporty holding as if he is going to kick a ball).
Btw: I don't understand why others are seeing an injury or disability to his leg/legs. Perhaps someone might explain more specifically? I'm very interested in that point of considerations ... TIA. :)

All IMO MOO of course!
I like to read your opinions! I for my part soon will dream of shoesSHOESshoesSHOESshoes - never searched as many shoes as recently and never found the right ones, unfortunately.

So I consulted my son who has a good eye for shoes, especially sports types of shoes. He has done many sports, as well as long trail biking, hiking. I told him very little about the picture, just when and where and he watched the animated photos. He suggests bike shoes, maybe winter bike shoes because it was February. Then I asked for hints on what I should google, he is losing patience now, "Shimano winter bike shoes", winter bicycling shoes have straps and the laces are inside so they don't get wet.

But he says people do not walk around in these shoes, the guy would have a hard time walking on that bridge because the soles are very unique and stiff. He also mentioned that bike shoes make your feet look smaller than they are, like men walking around in "dainty shoes ". Might explain what has been described as an unusual gait.

So I consulted my son who has a good eye for shoes, especially sports types of shoes. He has done many sports, as well as long trail biking, hiking. I told him very little about the picture, just when and where and he watched the animated photos. He suggests bike shoes, maybe winter bike shoes because it was February. Then I asked for hints on what I should google, he is losing patience now, "Shimano winter bike shoes", winter bicycling shoes have straps and the laces are inside so they don't get wet.

But he says people do not walk around in these shoes, the guy would have a hard time walking on that bridge because the soles are very unique and stiff. He also mentioned that bike shoes make your feet look smaller than they are, like men walking around in "dainty shoes ". Might explain what has been described as an unusual gait.

Niteowl,

Great idea from your son. Here is one with light color stripe around front of shoe as From Germany mentioned. It also has metal grommets which I think show up with highlights as they do in NIN's BG shoe pic.

I'm starting to think this guy has a decent income or else someone bought him a $180 pair.

And possibly rode bicycle from nearby. Or motorcycle which could mean he came from a distance.

https://www.rei.com/product/111670/shimano-xm9-mountain-bike-shoes-mens

5aba0ae1-cde6-4a09-9577-890d58736596.jpg

I lightened NIN's pic here to show what I think I see, foreshortened right pic facing forward.

IMG_20170518_223934.jpg

Sample foreshortened shoe
IMG_20170518_230326.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics