Found Deceased IN - IMAGE discussion re Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW and not important but somehow "magic":
Have you seen "the white artifact" winding around the left pant leg from the bottom up to the thigh? It comes from behind, then crawls higher (left side of pant leg), finally it sits even higher in the middle (suddenly looking like some urine bottle). :confused:

I only saw this recently on the gif. Never ever saw this before.

BTW and not important but somehow "magic":
Have you seen "the white artifact" winding around the left pant leg from the bottom up to the thigh? It comes from behind, then crawls higher (left side of pant leg), finally it sits even higher in the middle (suddenly looking like some urine bottle). :confused:

I only saw this recently on the gif. Never ever saw this before.

Yes I only thought is the reflection of the sun on his pants.

Respectfully, if you go to the picture on the OP on this thread, the very first picture of this thread, do you still see a ball cap?

the picture on the OP

Why would BG be considered overdressed yet not wear a cap to disguise his hair color and style? BTW, I think it is a cap.

attachment.php

Why would BG be considered overdressed yet not wear a cap to disguise his hair color and style? BTW, I think it is a cap.

Removed image for space.

Fair enough.

No disrespect but I totally see hair and in no way do I see a cap.

What about a ball cap with a sharp crease/fold on the bill? Has the effect of narrowing the bill width and changing the shadows cast on face (I think).

https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1ogyz...-Baseball-font-b-Cap-b-font-M-Letter-LOGO.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, the bill seems to be curved. Why not a cap with a button on top? With his head looking downward, we are seeing the button that resembles the part in his hair. I think his hair may be cut into a mohawk style, with the back possibly shaven close.

GetDynamicImage_c1e33c79-279f-4feb-a6ae-c2f4c75e5bbc.jpg
fa7b14a416f0d82dff4bbef9b5d6afad.jpg

Respectfully, if you go to the picture on the OP on this thread, the very first picture of this thread, do you still see a ball cap?

I don't think that he is wearing a hat or a hood at all.

Likewise, nice to meet you :)

I like your idea (one of the reasons I originally posted the model, was to get other ideas to try out) and will see what he looks like with a similar helmet on.

My opinion only: from the preliminary 3D renders, a normal baseball cap worn forwards or backwards doesn't look quite right in terms of the shadowing on the face. this is why I like your idea of a helmet type head covering with a very slight brim around it.

ALSO will work on trying to put a hoodie type garment on him, underneath the blue colored wind-breaker type jacket.

Thanks for working on this 3D render - great work!

Maybe a hat like this?

a1a9113bb09545958925fad624329980.jpg

Personally, I see a baseball style hat, but that's not saying much. I can't seem to be certain on anything in the picture of BG and I can't see what others have mentioned they see either.

Out of curiosity I applied a few preset effects in Photogene (app on my iPad). It's nothing fancy like some of you are doing, but I wanted to share the results in case anyone is interested. I haven't commented much on the thread, but I've been following along. With that being said, I'm going to apologize in advance just in case someone has posted similar edits and I missed it. I was a bit surprised with the results.

Photo: 3rd photo Michael Gartley found/posted and Nin enlarged/re-sampled and posted
IMG_3905.JPG

Photo: Photogene App with SKETCH EFFECT applied
IMG_3908.JPG

Photo: Photogene App with PSYCHEDELIC EFFECT applied
IMG_3907.JPG

Photo: Photogene App with MARS EFFECT applied
IMG_3909.JPG

Photo: Photogene App with INFRARED EFFECT applied
IMG_3910.JPG

Out of curiosity I applied a few preset effects in Photogene (app on my iPad). It's nothing fancy like some of you are doing, but I wanted to share the results in case anyone is interested. I haven't commented much on the thread, but I've been following along. With that being said, I'm going to apologize in advance just in case someone has posted similar edits and I missed it. I was a bit surprised with the results.

Photo: 3rd photo Michael Gartley found/posted and Nin enlarged/re-sampled and posted
View attachment 117350

Photo: Photogene App with SKETCH EFFECT applied
View attachment 117353

Photo: Photogene App with PSYCHEDELIC EFFECT applied
View attachment 117351

Photo: Photogene App with MARS EFFECT applied
View attachment 117354

Photo: Photogene App with INFRARED EFFECT applied
View attachment 117355

Verrry interesting, thank you! And I found 4x my "artifact" which is sitting around the lower left pant leg like a little monkey.

Verrry interesting, thank you! And I found 4x my "artifact" which is sitting around the lower left pant leg like a little monkey.

I see the artifact on the LL leg. I also see his hood up and it's covering the left side of his face.

If I look at only the one picture in isolation I see a full head of sandy brown hair. If I look at all 3, I see a ball cap in all pictures. The other two provide context to me that makes the third look more like a hat than hair.

Thanks for working on this 3D render - great work!

Maybe a hat like this?

a1a9113bb09545958925fad624329980.jpg

Personally, I see a baseball style hat, but that's not saying much. I can't seem to be certain on anything in the picture of BG and I can't see what others have mentioned they see either.

I do think it may be a hat like this...whatever it is, it looks LUMPY to me, always has. Also can anyone tell me if there has been discussion here of drone footage of both the killing bridge, and the freedom bridge. I saw some youtube vids today (will link in a moment). in it you can see 2 guys on the bridge, and 4 guys in the other one. Has this been discussed here and if so, what pages/post #'s if handy? Im sorry I am very behind on this board and never got caught up from weeks ago =( I assume at least one of the guys seen is the operator of the drone, and probably his friends?

I do think it may be a hat like this...whatever it is, it looks LUMPY to me, always has. Also can anyone tell me if there has been discussion here of drone footage of both the killing bridge, and the freedom bridge. I saw some youtube vids today (will link in a moment). in it you can see 2 guys on the bridge, and 4 guys in the other one. Has this been discussed here and if so, what pages/post #'s if handy? Im sorry I am very behind on this board and never got caught up from weeks ago =( I assume at least one of the guys seen is the operator of the drone, and probably his friends?

Drone videos:
https://youtu.be/PNN1qkGRZXk

https://youtu.be/_Rx2NG3rCck

If I look at only the one picture in isolation I see a full head of sandy brown hair. If I look at all 3, I see a ball cap in all pictures. The other two provide context to me that makes the third look more like a hat than hair.

Interesting.

I see hair in the clearest picture so when I look at the other two I think there can't be a hat and it's some sort of shadow or blur making appearance of hat.

I think its interesting how we all see things.

ETA - I view all three pictures but I go back to the clearest picture we have as a reference.

attachment.php
Whomever it was who suggested there may be a fabric covered button atop the cap may very well be Right On! What seems to be uncovered, bushy, parted hair looks just like a ball cap if you consider that dent is likely a same-colored fabric covered button atop the hat!

On some pics I'm seeing this thing behind BG's neck. It isn't exactly black/white but light/dark. The light coif is seen to our left of his right cheek; the vertical appendage is seen to our right of his left cheek. The thing is there where I previous thought to have seen a crumpled hood.

Doesn't really make sense and I don't know what it may be, IF at all it's not the hood.
UnknownThingBehindNeck.jpg

Another type of hat is called a "jeep" hat, looks kind of lumpy at the top. I haven't learned how to post images yet , sorry, maybe tomorrow.:eek:fftobed:

I think that he has what we call a mullet hair style. short at the front and sides, but long at the back.

I think it's possible he is bald and made sure to wear a cap to hide that. Abby has nothing on her head on her 2:07 photo so with the sun she was probably warm enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skeeter1031