Found Deceased IN - IMAGE discussion re Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do think it may be a hat like this...whatever it is, it looks LUMPY to me, always has. Also can anyone tell me if there has been discussion here of drone footage of both the killing bridge, and the freedom bridge. I saw some youtube vids today (will link in a moment). in it you can see 2 guys on the bridge, and 4 guys in the other one. Has this been discussed here and if so, what pages/post #'s if handy? Im sorry I am very behind on this board and never got caught up from weeks ago =( I assume at least one of the guys seen is the operator of the drone, and probably his friends?

The hat looks lumpy to me too. I think it is a hoodie that has been washed so much the hood has lost its shape so you don't see the crisp hood outline you expect to see. We wear hoodies a lot here in the high desert and the ones we wear forever to do chores in do that after repeated washing. The hoods of worn hoodies want to flop down and tend to "hug" your head...like hair.

I'm coming out of years of lurker status just to post a few photos of another kind of headwear BG could be wearing, sometimes called a driver's or golf cap. It's a somewhat different construction from a regular ball cap as the bill is small and the body of the cap is elongated to cover the bill completely. When the elongated front is pulled too far forward, the fabric is pulled on the bias, giving the wearer two or three mountain range shaped lumps. Normally the cap should rest on top of the head as opposed to being pulled over the head. To me the cap looks to be brown suede, moleskin or small wale corduroy; something stiff enough to keep those stiff peaks in place. He could also be concealing some hair under his cap (having some experience with that myself, you usually end up looking like you have a huge head when you hide long hair under a cloth cap/hat). I've been building historical costumes for last 35+ years so I have some experience with recreating hats, but would never call myself an expert. Just have my opinions like everyone else on the subject of BG's head:thinking: brown cap.jpg DrivingCaps.jpg

I'm coming out of years of lurker status just to post a few photos of another kind of headwear BG could be wearing, sometimes called a driver's or golf cap. It's a somewhat different construction from a regular ball cap as the bill is small and the body of the cap is elongated to cover the bill completely. When the elongated front is pulled too far forward, the fabric is pulled on the bias, giving the wearer two or three mountain range shaped lumps. Normally the cap should rest on top of the head as opposed to being pulled over the head. To me the cap looks to be brown suede, moleskin or small wale corduroy; something stiff enough to keep those stiff peaks in place. He could also be concealing some hair under his cap (having some experience with that myself, you usually end up looking like you have a huge head when you hide long hair under a cloth cap/hat). I've been building historical costumes for last 35+ years so I have some experience with recreating hats, but would never call myself an expert. Just have my opinions like everyone else on the subject of BG's head:thinking: View attachment 117435 View attachment 117434

I've always felt this was what they were wearing

Why would BG be considered overdressed yet not wear a cap to disguise his hair color and style? BTW, I think it is a cap.

attachment.php

I see brown glittering hair on his head which divides apart at one point (at the back).
Further ahead I see something indefinable which has a circle in it. This thing is in brown colour similar to the hair colour, the circle is dark/dark brown. The thing is producing some shadow on BG's forehead (so can't be flat).

I don't know at all why someone would wear something like that on his head when walking in free nature. BUT on basis of the possible outlining, the size, the dark circle I found this pic. I wonder whether it would be impossible or not for BG to have pushed a similar mask (other colour) into his hair as long as he is walking towards the girls.MouthFaceMask.jpg

Other masks which I had found had an unsuitable shape (ie. flat) or had two of the breathing valves on it or the breathing valve at the wrong side.

Anti-dust anti-bacterial Odorless For work or home use or outdoor activities.
http://www.pollutionairmask.com/pro...n-mouth-face-mask-with-exhalation-valve-grey/

I'm coming out of years of lurker status just to post a few photos of another kind of headwear BG could be wearing, sometimes called a driver's or golf cap. It's a somewhat different construction from a regular ball cap as the bill is small and the body of the cap is elongated to cover the bill completely. When the elongated front is pulled too far forward, the fabric is pulled on the bias, giving the wearer two or three mountain range shaped lumps. Normally the cap should rest on top of the head as opposed to being pulled over the head. To me the cap looks to be brown suede, moleskin or small wale corduroy; something stiff enough to keep those stiff peaks in place. He could also be concealing some hair under his cap (having some experience with that myself, you usually end up looking like you have a huge head when you hide long hair under a cloth cap/hat). I've been building historical costumes for last 35+ years so I have some experience with recreating hats, but would never call myself an expert. Just have my opinions like everyone else on the subject of BG's head:thinking:
attachment.php
attachment.php

In the beginning I thought he had a baseball type cap with a hood from hoodie pulled up over it. That is common where I live. A hat like this would have the same look in a picture like that...is this type of cap common in Indiana? I am not sure he is from IN I think he may be from who knows where but would think he would want to blend in with locals or at least not stand out.

In the beginning I thought he had a baseball type cap with a hood from hoodie pulled up over it. That is common where I live. A hat like this would have the same look in a picture like that...is this type of cap common in Indiana? I am not sure he is from IN I think he may be from who knows where but would think he would want to blend in with locals or at least not stand out.

If I won't see hair on his head then I would think this cap might be possible. (Btw it's a cap worn by some men for styling purposes where I live: "Modern Dandy men street fashion" or the like.)

If I won't see hair on his head then I would think this cap might be possible. (Btw it's a cap worn by some men for styling purposes where I live: "Modern Dandy men street fashion" or the like.)

RBBM - Which to ME doesn't fit the rest of his clothing:).

RBBM - Which to ME doesn't fit the rest of his clothing:).

You said it! :) ... like his shoes which to ME don't fit the rest of his clothing. I'm still hopeful BG made a mistake in choosing some things we see on him ... if we only would recognize the originals. :please:

I'm coming out of years of lurker status just to post a few photos of another kind of headwear BG could be wearing, sometimes called a driver's or golf cap. It's a somewhat different construction from a regular ball cap as the bill is small and the body of the cap is elongated to cover the bill completely. When the elongated front is pulled too far forward, the fabric is pulled on the bias, giving the wearer two or three mountain range shaped lumps. Normally the cap should rest on top of the head as opposed to being pulled over the head. To me the cap looks to be brown suede, moleskin or small wale corduroy; something stiff enough to keep those stiff peaks in place. He could also be concealing some hair under his cap (having some experience with that myself, you usually end up looking like you have a huge head when you hide long hair under a cloth cap/hat). I've been building historical costumes for last 35+ years so I have some experience with recreating hats, but would never call myself an expert. Just have my opinions like everyone else on the subject of BG's head:thinking:
attachment.php
attachment.php
Very excellent post and pics! Stay with us! Best hat idea I've seen yet!

Wonder if the could REENACT THE PERP'S OUTFIT to see what he wore...

Hello, All. I've been following this case pretty closely for the last couple of months & lurking on this thread for a couple of weeks now.
I just had a quick question/ comment, forgive me if it's been asked before :

If these images of BG come from a video off of Abby's phone, why has LE only released TWO images or not a clip of the video? Seems to me like if it was a video, they could have gotten more than a couple of stills...

Hello, All. I've been following this case pretty closely for the last couple of months & lurking on this thread for a couple of weeks now.
I just had a quick question/ comment, forgive me if it's been asked before :

If these images of BG come from a video off of Abby's phone, why has LE only released TWO images or not a clip of the video? Seems to me like if it was a video, they could have gotten more than a couple of stills...

The rest of that vid, might be something that is nasty and the public does not need to see.

The rest of that vid, might be something that is nasty and the public does not need to see.

I understand that. I don't think you understood my question. No one wants to see the video in it's entirety if it includes the actual murder, unless they are sick.

I'm asking if they possibly have video of BG walking across the bridge, why would they only release two photos? Why not release a short clip of video of him walking or something?

( o/t, note to self to find appropriate thread...i have no idea where to post this, can any imagists here shed some light on possibly helping to debunk this sanpaku eyes thing somehow somewhere..I'm freaking the heck out bc I'm looking at an old selfie and just noticed I have them in this particular pic! And I'm not a killer)

Eta: Just heard a gunshot. Swear to goodness.

Anyway, I have my orange lamp on forthe girls, tech diffs, text is coming up slowly, I posted re the possible rope in the main thread, note to link.

BBM

Hey Margarita25! Had to look it up because I didn't know what it was. This is definitely IMO and MOO. I cannot vouch for the validity regarding the predictable outcome for people with this condition. Someone else may want to speak to that. I am just going on first impressions from my reading as to whether or not you have it, regardless of what it means in the "universe."

I would say fear not! If you truly have this you would see it always, not just in one selfie. Was the camera higher or lower than your eyes? That would account for seeing whites above and below. Do you see it when you look straight at yourself in the mirror? Do other people notice? Do you see it in childhood pictures? If the answers are no, you are safe, if yes .... you are safe. :eek:

Check out JFK in the picture at the wikipedia website below. Clearly he has this condition and you can see it straight off. Also scroll down to see the links for "Notable People with sanpaku."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanpaku

I know some people with thyroid issues (I believe it is thyroid - someone please correct me - don't want to give misinformation) have the "bug eyes" which could also show the whites top or bottom but your doctor would have noticed that kind of thing in a check up. So you are probably good there as well.

hth.

I understand that. I don't think you understood my question. No one wants to see the video in it's entirety if it includes the actual murder, unless they are sick.

I'm asking if they possibly have video of BG walking across the bridge, why would they only release two photos? Why not release a short clip of video of him walking or something?

Only one picture from the 3 released is even clear, so its possible Libby panned away quickly so as to not alert BG she was filming him and this is all they have. Meaning she panned to him then away very quickly.

Also it's possible he pulled out a weapon and LE wants to keep method of death close incase perp slips up.

Shiressleuth,

Some sort of accidental blend of two frames is starting to make sense to me. I cannot "unsee" the hand. No it makes no sense in that position given that the arm is by his side. I may just have to accept that I don't have a definitive answer right now. But I like your idea.

I am looking at the "0" logo on the hat and wondering if it could help identifying BG. Does anyone know what it could be?

View attachment 117219

I have had this happen when I have taken parts out of a photo. It smears the colors or moves parts around for the closest color source. I think that indicates that LE edited the photo and took out other pertinent info.

I have had this happen when I have taken parts out of a photo. It smears the colors or moves parts around for the closest color source. I think that indicates that LE edited the photo and took out other pertinent info.

If I'm not mistaken, the experts here have indicated they don't think anything was removed from the photo. Remember this photo came from a video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme