Found Deceased IN - IMAGE discussion re Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be a reason to film him IMO. Are these hats common in Delphi?

Yes! I was bouncing this off my daughter the other day. I asked her if BG scared the girls why would they video him instead of running away? She said she would bet they videoed him because they thought he looked funny for some reason and were going to share it on chat with their friends "look at the funny dude we saw on the bridge" type of thing.

At the time I asked her the discussion here was about him possibly having a stocking over his face. I don't see a stocking over his face or a coyote hat myself but something like either one would likely make them want to video him.

Like others have noted, the jacket/windbreaker reminds me of a coach's jacket, or one a security guard or lot attendant might wear:

https://www.chiefsupply.com/liberty-uniform-lined-windbreaker.html?gclid=CIbC3JKB59MCFVC5wAodSsUIbQ

attachment.php

Just messing around tonight, trying to figure out the type of jacket and why BG would have chosen it.

My husband has worked at places that gave things like that jacket to employees. Interesting, maybe he didn't "choose" to wear it based on what he planned to do; but just happened to be wearing it. Does anyone know if any of the businesses near there give employees things like that?

So A&L could have taken pictures of each other then walked around and come back to the bridge when they saw BG. Perhaps they were walking toward him?

I'm new to this case so I'm not getting why this is significant?

One of the version of what could have happened is that Liberty took a pic of Abigail at 14:07PM (close to North side) and BG attacked them right away after Liberty started to film him (at the end of the bridge - South side). Thing is that as far as I know crossing this bridge takes about 10 minutes, girls were not in a hurry but it's unlikely (for me) that it took them almost one hour to just cross this bridge once. Maybe in the meantime they were exploring South side of the creek before they decided to go back to the North side and as you said they saw BG walking towards them.

Besides, if pick up time was between 15:00 and 15:30 then at 15:00 they were likely walking to pick up location.

One of the version of what could have happened is that Liberty took a pic of Abigail at 14:07PM (close to North side) and BG attacked them right away after Liberty started to film him (at the end of the bridge - South side). Thing is that as far as I know crossing this bridge takes about 10 minutes, girls were not in a hurry but it's unlikely (for me) that it took them almost one hour to just cross this bridge once. Maybe in the meantime they were exploring South side of the creek before they decided to go back to the North side and as you said they saw BG walking towards them.

Thank you.

So we have a time stamp of the girls picture but not of BG because that was video correct.

The picture of Abby was she facing south?
The picture of BG, he is also facing south?

If the two above is correct then A&L would have taken pictures of each other and then walked around some more and then started heading north on the bridge when they encountered BG. They were walking towards him going back north when taking the video. If the sun/shadow analysis is correct (timing of the picture).

If both pictures of Abby and BG are facing south this would make sense because BG is not on the bridge when the picture of Abby was taken. AT least not behind her as far as the eye can see.

in the bottom pic, I don't think he has his hands in pockets at all. In his right hand, he is holding a gun,
in this pic in particular you can see the shadow of the barrel. what appears to be his hand in pocket is his fingers on both sides of the grip. Over his left shoulder
he seems to be hoisting Abby kind of a side piggy back. I see a part of her ear. anyway, if you look at the pic as if his hands are NOT in pockets, it changes the dynamic.

Looking at one of the images last night, it does look like his right hand is reaching into that pouch thing on the right hip. The flap is up.

Not sure about the Abby part.

J Lee, thanks for comment, I appreciate your inside. I rely on NIN's image cause I consider it the best enhanced version of BG's head so far.

I do not know if BG wears a mask or not but am I alone to see him smiling? If he does not wear a mask he seems to me to be someone in his 20-30's (looking at the pic of NIN) which does not fit for me with the timbre of his voice from the audio file. So I see two possibilities - voice does not belong to a man from the image or a man from the image wears a mask which makes me (us) think he is younger. But if the voice belongs to man from the image I would rely more on his voice to determine his age than on the image as we do not know if he is disguised. I also see (as some people here) a blonde beard and it might be the sole real element on his face if he indeed wears a mask.
Something does seem to be obscuring his face. I think I may have an idea what it may be or what he may be wearing on his head at least. I will look for a photo of it and post it.

Sent from my Commodore 64

Could BG be wearing something like these 3d leaf camo masks and/or hoods? These come in so many patterns,fabrics and styles that I definitely think its possible.

Could BG be wearing something like these 3d leaf camo masks and/or hoods? These come in so many patterns,fabrics and styles that I definitely think its possible.

f50b3c04e96d4ec5ddd0b95312998fe2.jpg

As for the 3d camo face cover...

I can't upload a picture from my mac for some reason sorry...

But if you go back to page one to the OP of this thread and look at the very first picture... It doesn't appear there is a camo cover. I clearly see a face.

In zoomed in pictures I can see all types of things so I like to keep going back to clearer not so zoomed in pictures to look at the outlines etc.

As for the 3d camo face cover...

I can't upload a picture from my mac for some reason sorry...

But if you go back to page one to the OP of this thread and look at the very first picture... It doesn't appear there is a camo cover. I clearly see a face.

In zoomed in pictures I can see all types of things so I like to keep going back to clearer not so zoomed in pictures to look at the outlines etc.
Yeah...maybe if we took photos of someone wearing the 3d leaf masks from a far distance and than cropped the person out it would look like the images of BG. 3d camo is designed to blur and break up the outline and the details of the person wearing it.

Windbreaker similar can be found at Walmart...

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Dickies-Snap-Front-Windbreaker/301056389

Amazon as well.

After seeing the sherif and several other men in that area wearing similar jackets (pictures of the walk to reclaim the bridge), I'm gonna say this wind breaker isn't unusual and in fact pretty common.

Interesting, I haven't seen one with buttons for a while. Not popular in my area I guess. What I see here mostly are canvas jackets that zip, some with hoods and some without.

Yeah...maybe if we took photos of someone wearing the 3d leaf masks from a far distance and than cropped the person out it would look like the images of BG. 3d camo is designed to blur and break up the outline and the details of the person wearing it.

Exactly and when you zoom into the BG guy picture you see blurry camo looking mask.

BUT

if you zoom out to the OP picture which I brought forward a couple of posts up, I don't see his face covered at all. I see ears, nose and a mustache as well, so I am seeing some details.

Exactly and when you zoom into the BG guy picture you see blurry camo looking mask.

BUT

if you zoom out to the OP picture which I brought forward a couple of posts up, I don't see his face covered at all. I see ears, nose and a mustache as well, so I am seeing some details.
Yes i agree with you. I was posting about the 3d leaf camo in reference to the enhanced close up only.

Yes i agree with you. I was posting about the 3d leaf camo in reference to the enhanced close up only.

Oh gotcha.

I see all kinds of things in the zoomed in pictures:)
Thats why I always go back to the original and the op picture to see if it makes sense to me:)

Love your signature by the way!

Oh gotcha.

I see all kinds of things in the zoomed in pictures:)
Thats why I always go back to the original and the op picture to see if it makes sense to me:)

Love your signature by the way!
Personally I have moved away from looking at the original pics released by LE because I don't think there isn't anything that I or anyone else will be able to see, that has not already been seen and discussed at length about. Until more evidence is released...I think more emphasis needs to be placed on enhanced photos and maybe more examination of the audio.
Just my thought and opinions.
:) thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads