Found Deceased IN - IMAGE discussion re Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one that finds it VERY strange that we, the people, cannot view the video of BG? Why haven't they released even just the portion of him walking on the bridge, from where the BG still images originated??
I find this very, very odd. Why will they not release even just the entire frames from which BG was cropped from????

Sent from my Commodore 64

Personally I have moved away from looking at the original pics released by LE because I don't think there isn't anything that I or anyone else will be able to see, that has not already been seen and discussed at length about. Until more evidence is released...I think more emphasis needs to be placed on enhanced photos and maybe more examination of the audio.
Just my thought and opinions.
:) thanks!!

Sent from my Commodore 64

Understood and point taken.

I need both original pic and zoomed in, not one without the other is all I was saying. I'm sorry if I upset you that wasn't my intention.

Thank you.

So we have a time stamp of the girls picture but not of BG because that was video correct.

The picture of Abby was she facing south?
The picture of BG, he is also facing south?

If the two above is correct then A&L would have taken pictures of each other and then walked around some more and then started heading north on the bridge when they encountered BG. They were walking towards him going back north when taking the video. If the sun/shadow analysis is correct (timing of the picture).

If both pictures of Abby and BG are facing south this would make sense because BG is not on the bridge when the picture of Abby was taken. AT least not behind her as far as the eye can see.

Yup, apparently last snapchat photo of Abigail was taken/uploaded at 2:07PM to Liberty's snapchat account. so I/we assume Liberty took a photo and uploaded it on her snapchat account right away. But it's also possible that she took that photo first and uploaded a bit later unless LE have her phone and know at what time photo was taken. If both times are different that would change a timeline.

Rectification : Yup, BG and Abigail are facing South; images are facing North side of the bridge.

Oh last night. But, it looks the same as one of WebSights pictures upthread~~I believe the 3 one down by memory (which isn't the greatest these days)

Sorry, WebSight didn't see your pictures before I posted. Great work by the way!

Big City, you are always so very nice to me. Thanks for the compliment.:loveyou:

Yup, apparently last snapchat photo of Abigail was taken/uploaded at 2:07PM to Liberty's snapchat account. so I/we assume Liberty took a photo and uploaded it on her snapchat account right away. But it's also possible that she took that photo first and uploaded a bit later unless LE have her phone and know at what time photo was taken. If both times are different that would change a timeline.

Nope, both images are facing North side of the bridge.

Hi, both the images of BG and Abby are facing south.

Yup sorry the images are facing North but both BG and Abigail South. Thanks Websight!

You're welcome. :fence: I only intervened as LaneGirl asked which way BG and Abby were facing. But you are also right, in all the images that we have, Libby, herself, is facing north to take/film them.

As this tread is to analyse the images I would like to investigate a bit deeper (again, sorry!) photo of Abigail.
There were suggestions a bit ago about possibility of the presence of some white vehicle. I gathered different versions of the photo of Abigail and I came into conclusion that there can be something similar to a white vehicle, indeed. I'm thinking of the North entrance to the bridge, behind red gate looking from Liberty's perspective. I do remember I saw smth on the first versions of this pic but at that point I could not say what it could be. Maybe, those who have more experience/success in image enhancement could check this out.

attachment.php

It was debunked by LE some time ago. There is no vehicle in that spot. It's just a barricade and trees. I am sure the statement can be located in the media thread.

All IMO

-Nin

It was debunked by LE some time ago. There is no vehicle in that spot. It's just a barricade and trees. I am sure the statement can be located in the media thread.

All IMO

-Nin

SGT. KIM RILEY, INDIANA STATE POLICE (via telephone) with CNN re: three posts in the image on the bridge

RILEY: We have looked at it. We`ve blown it up. As a matter of fact, that was done right after we got the picture -- we had access to the picture. And if you look at the far end of the tracks, it looks like there`s two people actually standing there. But if you blow the picture up, you`ll notice that there`s actually three poles there to keep cars from being -- trying to drive across the bridge. So that`s the marks that you see at the end of the tracks.

-Nin

Source:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...3-amp-Liberty-German-14-Delphi-13-Feb-2017-55

SGT. KIM RILEY, INDIANA STATE POLICE (via telephone) with CNN re: three posts in the image on the bridge

RILEY: We have looked at it. We`ve blown it up. As a matter of fact, that was done right after we got the picture -- we had access to the picture. And if you look at the far end of the tracks, it looks like there`s two people actually standing there. But if you blow the picture up, you`ll notice that there`s actually three poles there to keep cars from being -- trying to drive across the bridge. So that`s the marks that you see at the end of the tracks.

-Nin

Source:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...3-amp-Liberty-German-14-Delphi-13-Feb-2017-55

Thanks!

Yeah I don't see people at all either.

Besides, if pick up time was between 15:00 and 15:30 then at 15:00 they were likely walking to pick up location.
I agree this is a possibility but doesn't explain LE saying this pic of BG was just before criminal activity was about to begin (paraphrase) and the 2.30 p.m. billboard time.

All IMO

-Nin
Thanks for that but for my understanding in that statement LE excludes presence of people in that location, not a vehicle.

Thanks to all of you for your hard work. I wish there was a way law enforcement could show what BG was wearing on a mannequin in his approximate height and build.
Good point! I also hope that we are going to see that at trial!

I agree this is a possibility but doesn't explain LE saying this pic of BG was just before criminal activity was about to begin (paraphrase) and the 2.30 p.m. billboard time.
You are right but if LE knows at what time Liberty filmed BG that would mean they have her phone cause I do not think she had time to post it on her Snapchat account right away. Unless LE had another technique to determine that time. I just wonder why there is no such info on all billboards?

What do you mean by billboard time?

Thanks for that but for my understanding in that statement LE excludes presence of people in that location, not a vehicle.

Yes, they do exclude the presence of people, but they do say there are 3 poles. I think they would have mentioned a vehicle, if that was the case.. ;--)

All IMO

-Nin

Yes, they do exclude the presence of people, but they do say there are 3 poles. I think they would have mentioned a vehicle, if that was the case.. ;--)

All IMO

-Nin

Maybe, maybe not ;-)

As you have done a great job with BG's image I was hoping you will be curious at least to look into it but I get it if you consider that waste of your time.

First time posting here in image thread. Is there a blown up picture of BG just showing his chin area? Ive looked through the threads but didn't come across one. Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme