GUILTY IN - Jada Justice, 2, Gary, 16 June 2009

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.nwi.com/articles/2009/06/25/updates/breaking_news/doc4a43a1384f183585438698.txt

Authorities believe Tkachik burned his face when he tried to burn Jada's dead body, a source close to the investigation said. Mug shots released by authorities clearly show blistered and burn-damaged skin on Tkachik's face.

The source said Jada did not die of those burns, and authorities believe Jada may have died two weeks ago Saturday -- several days before Castillo reported the toddler's disappearance

wonder if the mom was coming to pick her up soon....

So sad RIP little Jada

Another beautiful baby girl. Gone. And no real reason why.
Maybe angry stupid men and the women who love them.!

Little Jada Justice. Rest in peace, sweet girl. You are wrapped in the arms of the angels now.

Arrests made

Six people were arrested at 5405 2nd Ave., Valparaiso, Thursday morning.

blue-dot.white.png
Engelica Castillo's home

The baby sitter - Engelica Castillo - lives on the 3900 block of Missouri Street in Hobart.

blue-dot.white.png
Glen Park Gas

The gas station where Engelica Castillo says Jada Justice was taken is at the intersection of Ridge Road and Louisiana Street in Gary.

blue-dot.white.png
Jada Justice's home

Jada Justice's home is at the intersection of Clydia Street and Lyndell Avenue in Portage.

blue-dot.white.png
Jada's body found

Police have been digging in a region near Otis on Snyder Road where, a source says, Jada Justice's body was found.

amanda, your maps are truly something to reckon with! Thank you!

http://www.nwi.com/articles/2009/06/25/updates/breaking_news/doc4a43a1384f183585438698.txt

Short video included

quote:
"Authorities believe Tkachik burned his face when he tried to burn Jada's dead body, a source close to the investigation said. Mug shots released by authorities clearly show blistered and burn-damaged skin on Tkachik's face.

The source said Jada did not die of those burns, and authorities believe Jada may have died two weeks ago Saturday -- several days before Castillo reported the toddler's disappearance."

Now that's some karma right there.

I don't understand the mother being gone that long and not talking to her daughter on the phone. Maybe I shouldn't say this so soon after learning of her death, but it doesn't sit well with me.

Another tragic ending. :cry:

Rest in peace, beautiful angel, Jada :rose:

i sit here and watch ng, after having watched the news. i'm sorry that michael jackson died but i sit here mad. what about the fact they may have found jade's little body? what about the fact they did find travis baker's body? aren't they JUST as important as michael jackson? don't they deserve the media attention also besides just a little blurp here or there? i know no one can answer or change the way the media works...i just had to rant a few. sorry.
I watch Nancy's show every night and just maybe MJ's death was a blessing in disguise for her not to have to cover Jada's death tonight. She's become very emotional, and rightly so, over these missing childrens stories which too often turn into tragedies of murdered children. I'm sure she'll be back to covering this case, but maybe the day her body was found was good to take a break, so to speak. :cry: MOO

I don't understand the mother being gone that long and not talking to her daughter on the phone. Maybe I shouldn't say this so soon after learning of her death, but it doesn't sit well with me.

I know. And I thought the same thing.
I also wonder why the dad didn't keep her while the mom was gone.
I don't know her reasons, but she could never have expected this outcome.
She has to live with her mistake every day, but the ultimate blame lies with Jada's killer.

I know. And I thought the same thing.
I also wonder why the dad didn't keep her while the mom was gone.
I don't know her reasons, but she could never have expected this outcome.
She has to live with her mistake every day, but the ultimate blame lies with Jada's killer.
Ok color me confused. I watched NG the other night and I could swear the mother said that her cousin watched her kids. Did she have more then one child and if so who was watching them while she was off with the boyfriend. This whole thing is making me nuts:( RIP sweet baby girl:(

Hm, last the mother spoke with her baby girl, nearly a week ago. boyfriend with burns, sounds like he was destroying evidence or a body by burning , and got burned himself, what a beautiful baby girl, I hope Im wrong and she is found safe, but I doubt it JMO

Im quoting myself here, I posted this on the 18th, So very heartbroken to hear that this is what happened, RIP dear baby Jada, may your killers rot in he!!

Authorities believe Tkachik burned his face when he tried to burn Jada's dead body, a source close to the investigation said. Mug shots released by authorities clearly show blistered and burn-damaged skin on Tkachik's face.

The source said Jada did not die of those burns, and authorities believe Jada may have died two weeks ago Saturday -- several days before Castillo reported the toddler's disappearance

wonder if the mom was coming to pick her up soon....

So sad RIP little Jada
Well this is nothing compared to what he will get in hell...most people will rush to the emergency room with burns like that...unless they are hiding something. These idiots make me so sick. These little angels deserve so much better...It is just so unfair that most of them(idiots) get to continue to live their lives while these babies become another statistic...this has got to stop somehow, someway.

teardrop.gif

Such a pretty little baby girl.

I really believe that the news stations need to make a MAJOR issue about all these murders against women and children! I can hardly bear it any longer!

Soooo sad. I was really hoping little Jada had just wandered off or something.

I wondered too, why Melissa didn't call Jada more often. Not that I blame her for anything, I just thought it was kinda weird. Like I said, I still have to check in with my mom at least every other day, and I'm a grown woman!

And yes, I believe I read that the last time Melissa talked to Jada was June 12. She was reported missing June 16, I believe? And Melissa was due back on June 20. So she had to have died between June 12 and June 16.

I also think Jada's death was either accidental, was a result of EC being neglectful and not keeping an eye on her OR the boyfriend got angry and snapped, and EC decided to cover for him rather than report it. I say this because both the aunt and Melissa say they are so shocked that EC could do something like this, that they trusted her, that this was not the EC they knew, that Jada and her siblings loved EC and she loved them back. But I guess we never really know people. But at this time, I really don't think this was premeditated. Still, no excuses. EC and TT deserve everything they get for not being truthful to police and putting Jada's famliy in sheer agony when they both knew exactly what happened.

RIP Jada.

This is why when I was a single mom and my boys were little, I didn't go anywhere. Some people said "why not get a sitter" and I felt it was bad enough they were at school and after-school care. If I was going somewhere kids couldn't go, then I didn't need to go there.

BTW, I am NOT saying this is Jada's mom's fault! I'm just saying that in this day and age, we have to protect our kids more than ever!!!

Regarding the boyfriend's burns - ugh, every time i see that picture of his ridiculous face - it just has guilt written all over it. He has to think of Jada everytime he looks in the mirror. I hope he gets scars and she haunts him forever. The last time EC will have gotten to see his face, she also will remember how and why they got there. At least little Jada made sure her mark was somewhere, so she could be found. I just don't see how they thought it wouldn't be suspicious that she went missing and his face looks like that.

If it is a public funeral I will defently be going:( This is beyond sad that poor baby:(

:mad:
This is so sad..
I am so sick of people these days! Why can't adults just leave the children alone? Lord, this is getting way to out of hand.
RIP Jada...
you are safe now..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18