IN - James Chadwell II, 42, arrested after girl 9, found in his home, Lafayette, 19 Apr 2021 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's telling that there is no one close enough to him to take his FB down. I beleive his cover photo is of him and some cousins when they were young. I thought I read a reference to that. MOO.

I read they are he and his siblings on his fb banner. I will look for a link but for now jmo

Last edited:
First off, I can't help but think how lucky that poor girl was that police got to her when they did because I can't imagine he would have let her go after what he did to her, she's lucky to be alive and I hope she is cared for. :( It makes me sick to my stomach to be honest. Regarding BG, I'm staying cautious because we've been here before but no one as quite creeped me out as much as he does after looking him up and reading about him. Yes there are some unnerving links etc but we can only wait and see.

Just hope the poor girl recovers.

Some scattered thoughts:

Our Late Great @Foxfire referenced something about predators frequenting, or scoping out, or being near schools and other places that children frequent (note to pull his reference on this, I referenced it in another thread). I really wonder if this house was especially appealing to him due to 3 schools being within .8 of a mile.

I also wonder if he may have done more scoping, etc. with covid, as he can hide behind that mask. I wonder if there are any incidents, from the past year, perhaps attempted abductions, etc. (I would think those would have come to our attention) - maybe he traveled.

Also, he has some “cross” jewelry. It’s in his FB pics, on a stand with some Harley jewelry. He is also seen wearing a cross necklace in one pic - note to pull forward links for this.

Eta: Also, remember ARS and the “cross”? He left a cross inside Jessica R.’s body, or what was left of it.

*Any and all religious reference and associations as related to this creep is greatly appreciated, church, etc.

Last edited:
I definitely think that "he doesn't really have anyone actually close enough to know" plays strongly into it. I feel like this guy kind of thinks of himself as the lonewolf type of outlaw/renegade. ...and maybe rightly so. I'd picture him as one that holds even what he considers a "friend", at arms length. And that may be why relationships with women that do become somewhat close to him don't last long. I would guess he's the type that would need his "alone time" (I believe one of his FB posts describes his alone time as being something that is good for the safety of others) ... and that he would be likely to need to have his "secrets" - which a person in a close relationship with him may find hard to accept.
Additionally, (IMO) yes, luck likely played very heavily into his not getting caught in his past offenses.
Do we think he has past offenses that have gone under the radar?

Haha. Good find. Also nothing about the author anywhere.
Whoever wrote those descriptions must have been on a lot of drugs, it’s just stringing words together that have no relation to each other.
Have you watched any of his TikToks? He slurs most of his words, not to mention how jumbled they sound. He doesn’t make complete sentences, nor do these sentences make sense. It’s odd, that’s for sure.
mOO

Have you watched any of his TikToks? He slurs most of his words, not to mention how jumbled they sound. He doesn’t make complete sentences, nor do these sentences make sense. It’s odd, that’s for sure.
mOO

He appears to be under the influence of alcohol or other substances in some of his videos. It definitely can affect the way his voice sounds.

Bumping if someone wants to take one for the team and check the bdsm dating website that Noelle Paquette’s perps were on, can’t remember the name and not sure it’s still up, that was eons ago, but considering his interest in choking and potentially erotic asphyxiation as linked in his choking post with his gf, he may have been on there. Also tattoo chicks, and tattoo dating sites, not sure of there’s such a thing. I’m like @mpnola and @Medstudies, last girl standing on the dating websites lol.

Bumping if someone wants to take one for the team and check the bdsm dating website that Noelle Paquette’s perps were on, can’t remember the name and not sure it’s still up, that was eons ago, but considering his interest in choking and potentially erotic asphyxiation as linked in his choking post with his gf, he may have been on there. Also tattoo chicks, and tattoo dating sites, not sure of there’s such a thing. I’m like @mpnola and @Medstudies, last girl standing on the dating websites lol.
Oh yes please, I’ll look around for any thing he like have visited re tattoos, but I can’t do the dating sites. (Feeling hypocritical! Haha)

He appears to be under the influence of alcohol or other substances in some of his videos. It definitely can affect the way his voice sounds.

is he impaired when he commits his criminal acts? there is a jeckyl/hyde aspect to him IMO. people say he is trying to "pretend to be nice" at times. a lot of his statements are about drinking or not drinking.

(I also wonder if the victim might have played with his dogs before or talked to him, or if he ever talked to her family, so that they did not think that he was particularly dangerous prior to this event.)

Lafayette man charged with attempted murder and child molestation

“The girl was found naked, with her clothing on the floor beside her.
She told police that Chadwell tried to kill her. She'd gone to Chadwell's to pet his dog but once she was inside, he attacked her and hit her in the head several times because she was fighting back.
She told police that Chadwell was choking her and putting her into a headlock before she passed out.
When she regained consciousness, she says Chadwell took her into the basement, where she said Chadwell tried to rape her, before sexually assaulting her another way. Chadwell got dressed at some point, to answer the door for the police.

Prosecutors also say the victim had lateral strangulation marks across her neck, she had broken blood vessels with black eyes, bruising to her head, arms, and legs, and bite marks.””

<modsnip>
Bite marks from the dog(s) or bite marks from Chadwell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper