IN - James Chadwell II, 42, arrested after missing girl 9, found in his home, Lafayette, 19 Apr 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still catching up, but I am going to mention this again.... because we still havent discussed it. DO YOU SEE THE KNIFE?!?! At the top of the page of art on the Facebook video??? Why? Why does he have a creepy *advertiser censored* knife on the top of his art page? Again, it feels like a taunt!!!!!
Speaking of “taunt”, ARS who killed Jessica did some of this.

One thing he did, some of you may recall, is he went out driving around, and took video of the cops searching for Jessica, then posted it on YT.

I wonder if he has a YT account.

(Sorry if repost)

BBM:

“Chadwell was arrested for Criminal Confinement and is currently being held at the Tippecanoe County Jail. Formal charges need to be filed against Chadwell by the Tippecanoe County Prosecutor by 2 p.m. on Monday the 26th.”

Court documents: 9-year-old victim says James Chadwell sexually assaulted her

Thank you for this info!

Also on the Court docket, an "Adm. Rule 9(G)(5) Notice of Exclusion of Confidential Information from Public Access" was filed on April 21, 2021.

Indiana Supreme Court public access case search - MyCase

Notice of Exclusion of Confidential Information
ACR (Exclusion)
Filed By:
State of Indiana
File Stamp:
04/21/2021

Would this be because the victim is a minor?

Yes, her information will all be redacted on documents available for public viewing. Not just redactions but some other documents, for example, there is a "no contact order" listed that could be sealed or redacted .

As well, we shall see on Monday (26th). Keep in mind that the Judge has the right to "seal" any documents, as we have seen done before on other cases( e.g. Affidavits attached to Search Warrants, etc.)

Last edited:
Another thing that could be potentially taunting is, IF he is the one wanted as an unidentified perp in connection with other crimes, is the posting of the FBI poster template with the picture of him and his dog.

Last edited:
I am still catching up, but I am going to mention this again.... because we still havent discussed it. DO YOU SEE THE KNIFE?!?! At the top of the page of art on the Facebook video??? Why? Why does he have a creepy *advertiser censored* knife on the top of his art page? Again, it feels like a taunt!!!!!
I don’t see it. Can you link specifically to what you’re talking about?

Sorry I am posting so much. Is this the fire yall are talking about? I thought yall meant the other one (and you can really see the little girl tattoo here.
Facebook

No, it’s not. See April 15, 2017.

I don’t see it. Can you link specifically to what you’re talking about?

Here ya go, @Doghairrules, there’s a knife on the paper:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members