IN - James Chadwell II, 42, arrested after missing girl 9, found in his home, Lafayette, 19 Apr 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just commenting so I (or someone else) can run with this later. I posted earlier that his first video on TT he has the cut on his nose. It looks fresh. That was 4-7. You can bet that the fact that he is smiling when he says it comes from some sort of fight is true. Even though he cryptically claims it was from him harming a molester.

On his Facebook page, the early morning of Apr. 3 (530am), he has pics with the dogs on the recliner. He does not have the cut. Later that night, he posts that he is in Lafayette, IN.....

Putting this here for the rabbit hole that needs to be jumped in. My guess is he attacked SOMEONE between 4-3 and 4-7! Thats a tight little timeline to check.

The clock, methinks, reads 8:37. Don't know the significance of that one.
May 2020 on FB talked about being sober, etc
June 2020 --post that he is drunk at 8 PM
alcohol issues for sure going on
when did he move into that neighborhood where he is now (or was, before being hauled in to jail) ???

Here’s another thought, upon a cursory scroll of his FB the other night - he seems more, and I’m having trouble finding the right word right now, um, “emotional?” than I’d expect a violent pedophile to be...hard to explain. We know one only portrays a side of themself that they want seen...hard to explain what I’m getting it, he appears to be somewhat of a “romantic”, gah can’t find the word. We know he’s a monster. Maybe it’s the element of the depression he references. I hate to use the word “sensitive”, because that it is FAR from the truth as we know...I’ll think about this more and try to rephrase exactly it is that I’m trying to say. It was one of my first impressions, melancholy? Gah can’t think of what I’m trying to say. Let me put it this way, when I think of certain other predators, I wouldn’t think about one with romantic tendencies, (not the word I’m looking for), again it’s hard to explain. Sorry if this makes no sense.

Here’s another thing that bothers me, because it speaks to my own hinky meter in real life...well let me ask you guys this: IF you came across his FB randomly, before he was charged of course, would you think that guy is a violent pedophile? I don’t think I would, meaning, it’s only when you examine it within the context and known actions that it’s easier to see potential flags and things in hindsight...he obviously had some friends, some girlfriends, played guitar, talked about bands like Pink Floyd and Type O, posted food pics of bachelor foods with the Raman noodle hormel velveeta potato chip casserole...I guess what I’m saying is these people don’t always wear a sticker on their forehead that says “I’m a predator”. If I randomly came across his Facebook, I’m not sure I would’ve picked up on him being one who has been incarcerated much of his life for violent actions...I mean yes, he referenced beating up an intruder, and yes there were the bullet injury pics (did we ever figure out what that was all about?)...I guess it just really creeps me out that you really don’t know about people. Some may look at his Facebook and say wow, this man is a dog lover, idk...again, I’m not saying he comes off as Beaver Cleaver, but upon a first glance, without knowing his criminal background, if we weren’t evaluating his FB based on his known actions...Think about this, his FB has been up for years, I’m not sure if he ever came up on anyone’s radar.

after reading about his criminal record in which attacks a prison guard and attacks a police officer who is trying to arrest him for hitting parked cars, my impression was that he is totally lacking in emotional control- gets himself in a bad situation- immediately makes it worse. some criminals do manage to control themselves in front of authority figures, if only for self preservation. Also- if you had already been in prison for years and managed to get out and get a house and a job- would you toss that all to steal a bottle of Amaretto? what criminal steals Amaretto? so now he is also a pedophilic sex offender.... and he has spent heaps of money on tattoos and piercings... and he is 40 yrs old on Tik Tok. so, IMO: no emotional control/ no impulse control/ violent / crazy ideas

just to toss this in- do we know anything about what vehicles he has ever had, because that could give some clues on where else he has been.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here’s another thought, upon a cursory scroll of his FB the other night - he seems more, and I’m having trouble finding the right word right now, um, “emotional?” than I’d expect a violent pedophile to be...hard to explain. We know one only portrays a side of themself that they want seen...hard to explain what I’m getting it, he appears to be somewhat of a “romantic”, gah can’t find the word. We know he’s a monster. Maybe it’s the element of the depression he references. I hate to use the word “sensitive”, because that it is FAR from the truth as we know...I’ll think about this more and try to rephrase exactly it is that I’m trying to say. It was one of my first impressions, melancholy? Gah can’t think of what I’m trying to say. Let me put it this way, when I think of certain other predators, I wouldn’t think about one with romantic tendencies, (not the word I’m looking for), again it’s hard to explain. Sorry if this makes no sense.

Here’s another thing that bothers me, because it speaks to my own hinky meter in real life...well let me ask you guys this: IF you came across his FB randomly, before he was charged of course, would you think that guy is a violent pedophile? I don’t think I would, meaning, it’s only when you examine it within the context and known actions that it’s easier to see potential flags and things in hindsight...he obviously had some friends, some girlfriends, played guitar, talked about bands like Pink Floyd and Type O, posted food pics of bachelor foods with the Raman noodle hormel velveeta potato chip casserole...I guess what I’m saying is these people don’t always wear a sticker on their forehead that says “I’m a predator”. If I randomly came across his Facebook, I’m not sure I would’ve picked up on him being one who has been incarcerated much of his life for violent actions...I mean yes, he referenced beating up an intruder, and yes there were the bullet injury pics (did we ever figure out what that was all about?)...I guess it just really creeps me out that you really don’t know about people. Some may look at his Facebook and say wow, this man is a dog lover, idk...again, I’m not saying he comes off as Beaver Cleaver, but upon a first glance, without knowing his criminal background, if we weren’t evaluating his FB based on his known actions...Think about this, his FB has been up for years, I’m not sure if he ever came up on anyone’s radar.

after reading about his criminal record in which attacks a prison guard and attacks a police officer who is trying to arrest him for hitting parked cars, my impression was that he is totally lacking in emotional control- gets himself in a bad situation- immediately makes it worse. some criminals do manage to control themselves in front of authority figures, if only for self preservation. Also- if you had already been in prison for years and managed to get out and get a house and a job- would you toss that all to steal a bottle of Amaretto? what criminal steals Amaretto? so now he is also a pedophilic sex offender.... and he has spent heaps of money on tattoos and piercings... and he is 40 yrs old on Tik Tok. so, IMO: no emotional control/ no impulse control/ violent / crazy ideas

just to toss this in- do we know anything about what vehicles he has ever had, because that could give some clues on where else he has been.

I saw a large blue SUV-Lincoln Navigator, a gold Ford Ranger pickup truck(crank windows, so older model, covered bed).
This was just as I scrolled through the fB link someone provided.
There are more on there.

Last edited by a moderator:
What had me worried from the photos was the home built fire pit. Blocks. Stacked wood next to it.
The date was March or April of 2017. Need to go back and look.
What did he need to burn possibly?
I kind of think that was an AA Meeting site. You can see several sets of feet and he says that is his kind of meeting. It is quite a nice setting, for an AA Meeting. Him being anywhere just makes it completely sus and creepy, though! HAHAHA

RSBM for focus

“Chadwell was sentenced to prison in 2000 for an aggravated assault conviction in Pennington County. According to court records, Chadwell was convicted of punching a Rapid City police officer who was trying to arrest him in connection with damage caused to a vehicle parked in downtown Rapid City.”
Inmate faces assault sentence

Maybe he was trying to steal the parked car?

I would also like to point out that the Feds charged him with two counts of Felon in Possession of Firearm and a count of False Statement During Firearms Purchase in February 2001 (date filed February 14 2001). See screenshots.
View attachment 294153 View attachment 294154 View attachment 294155 View attachment 294156 View attachment 294157

What kind of gun?

This is of course back in 2001, and perhaps he has interests in different types, models.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avah