IN - James Chadwell II, 42, arrested after missing girl 9, found in his home, Lafayette, 19 Apr 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A guy I saw once had the letters for *advertiser censored** spelled out with a letter on each finger then You on the fingers of the other hand.

I think the shoulder tattoos almost reach his neck area. Also, I saw a tattoo on the palm of his hand. The pain of needles with ink going into the sensitive palm of a hand shows he is pain tolerant.

Has anyone established how long he spent in solitary confinement? He said that was during the time when he built the elaborate house of toothpicks for his mother that had to require patience to construct. I think he was in Solitary Confinement after he assaulted the guard.
Would they give toothpicks to someone in solitary? Seriously asking.

I'm wondering if the bullet wound is from accidental discharge.
A felon can't say that happened to a doctor.

Noting some questions, quick thoughts:

Did/Does he go anywhere to practice shooting?

Might he have spent spell casings at his previous residences?

Does/did he go to gun shows to purchase his firearm(s)?
(*note: Indiana Gun Show law, dates, revisions, etc.)

Or did he acquire this gun(s) through a private dealer?

Or through a friend or family?

Does he keep in contact with prior jail mates, cell mates?

Does he own any gun holsters, body holsters?

Does he have any cases, vests, belts, holsters, etc. for extra ammunition?

Does he have an ammunition box/case?

Does he have a gun case/gun safe?

What types of guns does have?

How many does he have?

Does he have a holster for his knife (seen in art video)? Does he carry it, or another knife with him?

What other knives does he have?

*He is a welder, maybe he makes his own gun stuff.

Does he make his own ammunition?

Does he own any silencers?

If so, does he make his own silencers?

Does he own specific restraining devices, rope, zip ties, flex cuffs, hand cuffs?

Does he have a kill kit?

—-

ETA:
Did someone say DNA?!
Welcome, othram, thank you for joining us. We are newly acquainted, I met you recently in another thread talking about Smurfette and Madison County Jane Doe. I saw some questions & comments re: DNA and thought of you. :)

Last edited:
Yes. You saw it. I saw it too. But I wasn't sure if it was his leg. I'll see if I can find it again.

He says in a post July 23, 2018 oh, something like, Three shots in the back but you still didn't stop me. Didn't take my pride or my money. Now you're sitting there trying to understand, why a few boys will never take down a man... See you soon. :rolleyes:

He says in a post July 23, 2018 oh, something like, Three shots in the back but you still didn't stop me. Didn't take my pride or my money. Now you're sitting there trying to understand, why a few boys will never take down a man... See you soon. :rolleyes:

Sounds like a bad country song.

(Eta: Quick much needed humor break:

Q: What do you get when you play a country song backwards?

A: You get your wife back, trailer back, dog back, job back....)

Last edited:
I keep hoping this was his first offense of this kind Is that even possible? If he is a pedophile he has done it before I doubt he spend all this time fighting the urge He has destroyed a little girls life I'm so glad she survived but no matter how much therapy she receives she will never be the little girl before the basement I just can't see a descent into madness from his postings like some of you do To me he is the same pathetic crybaby consistently and never changing never maturing and like I said before I feel I know many just like him I don't see him as a sadistic psychopath sociopath either ,like someone else said I do believe he feels deeply but those feelings are all misguided and mostly about himself and wanting to be loved I wonder if the little girl is the one he had a "school boy crush " on Aaargh this is so sick

This says he had two?

BBM:
“It says that she told police that Chadwell had choked her, hit her and forced her into the basement where he sexually assaulted her.

She told police that Chadwell threatened to kill her if she screamed or told anyone what happened.

Lt. Sherer also said she had a dog bite and that there were two dogs found in Chadwell's home.”

source

I am going off some of JC most recent FB posts and photos.

I guess "Blue" just seemed to be a dog-appropriate name?

It's possible the 3rd dog was another family members, I suppose.

MOO

EBM to add a couple of thoughts

Last edited:
Re: Peru man charged in theft of liquor store, he doesn’t strike me as a “”Disaronno” type of guy lol.

(Remember those old commercials?

Insert classy, sophisticated accent and roll rrrrrs: “Disaronno on the rocks...”)

ETA: Can someone please attach or embed the mug from the below link, tia, I’m having technical issues:

Peru man charged in theft of liquor store
Jan. 1, 2020

“James Chadwell, 40, is facing misdemeanor charges of theft and resisting law enforcement after police say he stole a bottle of Disaronno Amaretto and then ran from police, according to a press release from the Indiana State Police.”

James Chadwell
*PHOTO AT LINK
Right? We drink shots of Disaronno during the day when we cook Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner just because, I don't know, it's just what we do, haha!

Right? We drink shots of Disaronno during the day when we cook Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner just because, I don't know, it's just what we do, haha!
Lol.

It was probably on the end shelf most easy to steal.

Some alcoholics will drink ANYTHING. I’m not sure that’s his top preference. He strikes me as more of a Jack Daniels, or Jim Beam, or tequila guy, but I could be wrong, jmo. Maybe red hot. Southern comfort...will reflect more lol.

He probably drinks anything, lol. He does have a beer bottle pic.

eta: Everclear? Peppermint Scnapps...151....

Crown...(too expensive)

Jose Cuervo.

Last edited:
what 40 year old man suddenly decides to choke out a 9 year old neighbor girl and sexually assault her and hide her in the basement? How is he sexually aroused? I hate to ask this uncomfortable question. But please ask yourself before you try to downplay the possibilities.

don't be deceived by this manipulator. mOO

Lol.

It was probably on the end shelf easy to steal.

Some alcoholics will drink ANYTHING. I’m not sure that’s his top preference. He strikes me as more of a Jack Daniels, or Jim Beam, or tequila guy, but I could be wrong, jmo. Maybe red hot. Southern comfort...will reflect more lol.

He probably drinks anything, lol. He does have a beer bottle pic.

eta: Everclear? Peppermint scnapps...151....

He's got a video posted on FB of a bottle of Jim Beam Honey Whiskey (why?) on top of his car shaking around because he's got the music so loud. Yeah man, cool, if you're 16 I guess?

He's got a video posted on FB of a bottle of Jim Beam Honey Whiskey (why?) on top of his car shaking around because he's got the music so loud. Yeah man, cool, if you're 16 I guess?

DOH! Called that one at the top.

what 40 year old man suddenly decides to choke out a 9 year old neighbor girl and sexually assault her and hide her in the basement? How is he sexually aroused? I hate to ask this uncomfortable question. But please ask yourself before you try to downplay the possibilities.

don't be deceived by this manipulator. mOO

I bet he’s into erotic asphyxiation, and have come across comments on SM where he references this specifically, playfully to his girlfriend, says something along the lines of don’t make me choke you, jmo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member