IN - James Chadwell II, 42, arrested after missing girl 9, found in his home, Lafayette, 19 Apr 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There might be more than one gunshot wound.
One looks like it's on a hairy part of the body and the other is on the side front above the belt buckle.
I can't tell who's body either one is tho.
They are on his FB in photos.
Hope that's ok to post.

There might be more than one gunshot wound.
One looks like it's on a hairy part of the body and the other is on the side front above the belt buckle.
I can't tell who's body either one is tho.
They are on his FB in photos.
Hope that's ok to post.

Ha! Right?!, I sure don’t find him charming or appealing either. But I’m not into tats, influencers, or motorcycles. (Not dissing anyone into those though, he’s just not my bag.) I know I mentioned earlier, he’s a guy I’d just peg as a blowhard, “something” canoe.

That said, it looks like he’s had plenty of girlfriends. There are many comments such as “sexy” “rad” whatever to him/his photos. Unfortunately guys like him seem to attract people looking to save or fix someone, and they turn out to be easy marks/victims of abuse.

And while it’s obvious he isn’t a great orator, he sure lacked the self awareness of that fact. He gives the impression he thinks he is ultra cool. (Poet, cool parties, insightful, wise, mentor, artist, outdoorsman, mechanic, animal lover. A regular renaissance man)

And then he flips it with the ultimate humble brags -interspersed with his self destructive tendencies. (Alcohol relapses, longing for prison, wreaking himself).

idk just a off my rocker opinion haha

And totally agree, this guy is a dangerous menace! Thank goodness he was caught, thank goodness she was rescued

I don’t think he’s charming either, at all, however, imo, being into tats and motorcycles myself, he comes off as a POSER to me, JMO. Like fake “I’m a big tough man, with my big dogs and my big tats...”, when really he’s a child rapist & beater. JMO, just part of this Opposite Day thinking.

What’s the word I’m looking for, poser, “Wanna Be”. Moo.

Like how he wants to come off as one who would “end up in jail if a guy follows a girl into the bathroom”.

HYPOCRITE.

Last edited:
I don’t think he’s charming either, at all, however, imo, being into tats and motorcycles myself, he comes off as a POSER to me, JMO. Like fake “I’m a big tough man, with my big dogs and my big tats...”, when really he’s a child rapist. JMO, just part of this Opposite Day thinking.

Like how he wants to come off as one who would “end up in jail if a guy follows a girl into the bathroom”.

HYPOCRITE.

Hypocrite is right!

Jumping off the idea that he was comfortable in prison: maybe he decided that he couldn't make it on the outside and wanted to go back to prison, and decided he might as well indulge a fantasy if he was going back anyway.

Or, he had done something and new he was going to get caught and go back to prison, so he decided he'd do what he wanted, it wouldn't matter anyway.

It does looks like he had a active warrant out for his arrest when he committed this crime. Maybe he was giving up and decided he would go all out.
Indiana Supreme Court public access case search - MyCase

I don’t think he’s charming either, at all, however, imo, being into tats and motorcycles myself, he comes off as a POSER to me, JMO. Like fake “I’m a big tough man, with my big dogs and my big tats...”, when really he’s a child rapist. JMO, just part of this Opposite Day thinking.

HYPOCRITE.

exactly. “Poser” 40 year crashing a college campus party? Going to start a “youth” thing, handing out $20’s on the bus?

Yep, not so humble brags. Future faker. Poser. Bs’er

Ok, I can’t take it any longer, all this jumping around on the dates and court records. I tried to hold out as long as possible without getting all OCD.

I have created a Media Thread here, please bring your maps, timelines and msm over.

*Dear moderators, can you please add this link to the opening thread post when you get a chance, thank you very much. :)

IN - James Chadwell II, 42, missing girl, 9, found in his home, 19 April 2021, MEDIA *NO DISCUSSION*

Thank you for this!

exactly. “Poser” 40 year crashing a college campus party? Going to start a “youth” thing, handing out $20’s on the bus?

Yep, not so humble brags. Future faker. Poser. Bs’er

Jumping off this some more, “reflecting” on the “vibes” he gives off, imo - here’s another one, “shady”. And another one, “slimy”. This is not name-calling, simply my impression of if I met him in the real world, say at the bar, hypothetically, and we started talking about “Pink Floyd” or “motorcycles”, per say, what might go through my mind as soon as he opened his mouth. Here’s another one, “dangerous”, “not to be trusted”, “slippery”...

Last edited:
Jumping off this some more, “reflecting” on the “vibes” he gives off, imo - here’s another one, “shady”. And another one, “slimy”. This is not name-calling, simply my impression of if I met him in the real world, say at the bar, and we started talking about “Pink Floyd” or “motorcycles”, per say, what might go through my mind as soon as he opened his mouth. Here’s another one, “dangerous”, “not to be trusted”, “slippery”...
Nailed it. :)

Nailed it. :)
Another thing, based specifically on the quality of his tattoos, that I think I’d think to myself is “he’s been in the pen, watch out”.

*I haven’t gotten to evaluating his tattoos yet, (barf not sure I will), so the above is assuming his tats are from the can and poor quality.

ETA / BTW, this is something that LE also notices/does, look for prison tats, jmo.

ETA2: I notice this also re: Uber drivers, movers, handymen, etc.

Last edited:
Jumping off this some more, “reflecting” on the “vibes” he gives off, imo - here’s another one, “shady”. And another one, “slimy”. This is not name-calling, simply my impression of if I met him in the real world, say at the bar, hypothetically, and we started talking about “Pink Floyd” or “motorcycles”, per say, what might go through my mind as soon as he opened his mouth. Here’s another one, “dangerous”, “not to be trusted”, “slippery”...
Yes. I think he's proud of himself.

In my mind, a wannabe doesn't do nine years in prison for punching police and assaulting corrections officers. A wannabe doesn't have multiple protection orders out on him. IMO, he's the real deal.

If anything, his "fake" side is more about trying to fool himself, rather than anyone else, into believing that he isn't honestly a sick SOB to his very core. Jmo

Yes. In my mind, a wannabe doesn't do nine years in prison for punching police and assaulting corrections officers. A wannabe doesn't have multiple protection orders out on him. IMO, he's the real deal. If anything, his "fake" side is more about trying to fool himself, rather than anyone else, into believing that he isn't an SOB to his very core. Jmo

Good insight, foolin himself.

Oh, he’s certainly the real deal when it comes to a criminal, no doubt there. Jumping off this, I’m sure the cops thought so too when they ran his plate, if they did, thinking out loud.

Did they ask for his ID when they stopped by either time?

Eta: Just had an idea, pull up google street view and aerial view on previous addresses and see if you see anything interesting.

Eta2: We know he had only moved in to that house a couple weeks ago, iirc - I wonder if there was something special he found about this house, maybe the basement, or something about it, was especially appealing to him.

Does it have any outbuildings? Do all houses have basements there?

Getting back to work on media thread, don’t distract me, hahah JK.

Last edited:
Good insight, foolin himself.

Oh, he’s certainly the real deal when it comes to a criminal, no doubt there. Jumping off this, I’m sure the cops thought so too when they ran his plate, if they did, thinking out loud.

Did they ask for his ID?
Yea I am soooo not expressing my thoughts clearly. I don’t doubt that he’s a violent criminal. I just think he’s a poser in his Tiktok’s- FB posts, Where he’s posing at being a kindly cool guy trying to offer words of wisdom to kids about “rape date”, or quoting Bob Marley , (peace and love) or being down with “brothers”.

Yikes, not claiming facts, all just MOO. :)

Yea I am soooo not expressing my thoughts clearly. I don’t doubt that he’s a violent criminal. I just think he’s a poser in his Tiktok’s- FB posts, Where he’s posing at being a kindly cool guy trying to offer words of wisdom to kids about “rape date”, or quoting Bob Marley , (peace and love) or being down with “brothers”.

Yikes, not claiming facts, all just MOO. :)
Agree with everything! And I think you’re expressing your thoughts great. You are inspiring a lot of “thoughts and vibes” over here, lol. I’m trying to tune that side out for the media thread though and get into my “robot” side, it is not always easy. :D

Agree with everything! And I think you’re expressing you’re thoughts great. You are inspiring a lot of “thoughts and vibes” over here, lol. I’m trying to tune into my robot self, not always easy. :D
Thank you! I’m glad you get me. Even though I’m not into tats or motorcycles . Haha

I’m so lame! Haha

Did anyone else notice one of the pages he liked on facebook was SciLawForensics? They specialize in providing material to criminal defense teams on cases that involve "complex scientific evidence".

Most of the posts on their FB page are about DNA being used to solve old cases.

Looks like they're located in SD. Maybe something he researched in relation to a previous case from his time there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member