IN - James Chadwell II, 42, arrested after missing girl 9, found in his home, Lafayette, 19 Apr 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This says he had two?

BBM:
“It says that she told police that Chadwell had choked her, hit her and forced her into the basement where he sexually assaulted her.

She told police that Chadwell threatened to kill her if she screamed or told anyone what happened.

Lt. Sherer also said she had a dog bite and that there were two dogs found in Chadwell's home.”

source

He definitely has two now but I think there were 3 when he was with his last girlfriend. She has a dog who is the puppy of outlaw and angel.

This says he had two?

BBM:
“It says that she told police that Chadwell had choked her, hit her and forced her into the basement where he sexually assaulted her.

She told police that Chadwell threatened to kill her if she screamed or told anyone what happened.

Lt. Sherer also said she had a dog bite and that there were two dogs found in Chadwell's home.”

source

He definitely has two now but I think there were 3 when he was with his last girlfriend. She has a dog who is the puppy of outlaw and angel.

oh no he is decidedly not charming and all this touchy feely crap is a ruse..he feels deeply about himself he uses the poor me crap to get sympathy and hold on to friends as they will excuse his errors and troubles. his feeling come out as those of a big fat baby..and he is just emulating other's behavior on FB..

I also get a sense that he is trying to normalize certain things ..like feeding fb bite size portions of the real him.. just in case someone is talking about him.

sadist and "feelings". are kind of up in the air...yeah he loves you as a sadist loves a victim..
..loves the victim for what the victim provides...when the victim is then discarded he is on to the next..but he cherishes his victims once they have submitted to his fantasy and are part of his "collection' for lack of a better word.

mOO
You found the word I've been searching for: sadist.

jmo

I understand what you are saying. He seems kind of normal on the surface. Which is probably how he got so many girlfriends. And then as soon as you are around him long, you start to realize there is weirdness there. Which is why they all left him. But I have a feeling those around him have learned just not to say anything. Just encourage the best they can, to keep him calm. Nothing anyone says would likely change anything except maybe make it worse.

Just my guess.
"Nothing anyone says would likely change anything except maybe make it worse."

Did you see the post he shared, then wrote under it, 8 views and no reactions, or words to that effect? Then, he cursed his "followers" and called them names for not reacting to his shared post. Who follows anyone who treats them in that manner? He is hateful, mean and evil.

Jumping off the idea that he was comfortable in prison: maybe he decided that he couldn't make it on the outside and wanted to go back to prison, and decided he might as well indulge a fantasy if he was going back anyway.

Or, he had done something and new he was going to get caught and go back to prison, so he decided he'd do what he wanted, it wouldn't matter anyway.

Thanks, meant to look this up, so much on the “to do list”.
PIERRE, S.D - Attorney General Marty Jackley announced today that a divided United States Supreme Court has upheld DNA collection from individuals arrested for serious crimes. In December 2012, because South Dakota’s law was similar to the Maryland procedure being challenged, South Dakota joined several states supporting Maryland in a capacity as amicus curiae, or friend of the Court. The Court held that the 4th Amendment does not prohibit the collection and analysis of a DNA sample from persons arrested, but not yet convicted, on felony charges.

DNA testing in South Dakota has proven to be an effective crime solving tool and a way to exonerate individuals wrongly suspected of criminal activity,” said Jackley. “Today’s decision supports South Dakota’s DNA testing procedure that finds an important balance between protecting the public and limiting its use and purpose to solving serious crimes.”
South Dakota Attorney General

Policy: Every offender committed to the custody of the Department of Corrections (DOC) for a qualifying offense must provide a DNA sample as ordered by DOC staff and required by law, unless it is verified the offender previously provided a sufficient sample and the sample and identifying information is documented in the state’s Combined DNA Index System.
https://doc.sd.gov/documents/Offender DNA Collection7172020.pdf

<Modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
The EWMN is is kind of your basic prison tattoo @margarita25.

Noted he doesn't have any on his face or neck though.

<modsnip> Just wondering. It's kind of a thing at least geographically here. Prison ink it's quite important what you choose to put on your hands.

A guy I saw once had the letters for *advertiser censored** spelled out with a letter on each finger then You on the fingers of the other hand.

I think the shoulder tattoos almost reach his neck area. Also, I saw a tattoo on the palm of his hand. The pain of needles with ink going into the sensitive palm of a hand shows he is pain tolerant.

Has anyone established how long he spent in solitary confinement? He said that was during the time when he built the elaborate house of toothpicks for his mother that had to require patience to construct. I think he was in Solitary Confinement after he assaulted the guard.

Dear mods, can you please add 19 April 2021 to thread, title, thanks in advance. :)

A guy I saw once had the letters for *advertiser censored** spelled out with a letter on each finger then You on the fingers of the other hand.

I think the shoulder tattoos almost reach his neck area. Also, I saw a tattoo on the palm of his hand. The pain of needles with ink going into the sensitive palm of a hand shows he is pain tolerant.

Has anyone established how long he spent in solitary confinement? He said that was during the time when he built the elaborate house of toothpicks for his mother that had to require patience to construct. I think he was in Solitary Confinement after he assaulted the guard.

I used to write “O Z Z Y” on my knuckles with markers in junior high, anyone else? Lol.

Jumping off the idea that he was comfortable in prison: maybe he decided that he couldn't make it on the outside and wanted to go back to prison, and decided he might as well indulge a fantasy if he was going back anyway.

Or, he had done something and new he was going to get caught and go back to prison, so he decided he'd do what he wanted, it wouldn't matter anyway.

Yep, I’m picking up a lot of vibes on him possibly having such inclinations, even if subconscious, jmo. Perhaps that’s where some of the blatant stupidity comes in, jmo, certain posts, etc., and perhaps even this act.

Last edited:
I honestly have a different take on him. I don't think he comes off as charming. He's not that bad looking so can get dates but they break it off from him because they figure out quickly he is a creep. He is not able to cover that with gaslighting and manipulation. He scares the women, imo, and they leave. Sociopaths are better able keeping their partners around to belittle, etc.

He doesn't come off as the "best" like sociopaths like to do. He admits on public FB post that he struggles. Sociopaths are loathe to admit any faults. He's not good with words as his Tiktok videos demonstrate. You can't tell what he's taking about it, but whatever it is, it's a huge turn off. Nothing charming there.

I don't think he loves in a normal way, but I do think he has feelings. In fact, I think he feels deeply. But, his feelings are immature, unrealistic fantasies.

He is a menace and if not caught would continue to be a danger to girls and women. He does want to humiliate them, imo, and make them suffer at his hands. But not sure he fits the charming sociopath label. My opinion only, realizing it won't match what others think.

jmo
Ha! Right?!, I sure don’t find him charming or appealing either. But I’m not into tats, influencers, or motorcycles. (Not dissing anyone into those though, he’s just not my bag.) I know I mentioned earlier, he’s a guy I’d just peg as a blowhard, “something” canoe.

That said, it looks like he’s had plenty of girlfriends. There are many comments such as “sexy” “rad” whatever to him/his photos. Unfortunately guys like him seem to attract people looking to save or fix someone, and they turn out to be easy marks/victims of abuse.

And while it’s obvious he isn’t a great orator, he sure lacked the self awareness of that fact. He gives the impression he thinks he is ultra cool. (Poet, cool parties, insightful, wise, mentor, artist, outdoorsman, mechanic, animal lover. A regular renaissance man)

And then he flips it with the ultimate humble brags -interspersed with his self destructive tendencies. (Alcohol relapses, longing for prison, wreaking himself).

idk just a off my rocker opinion haha

And totally agree, this guy is a dangerous menace! Thank goodness he was caught, thank goodness she was rescued

Last edited:
We have no information that she was bitten before being taken into the house.... MOO and should be the previous posters IMO as well

True. We just don't know. JC mentions walking his dogs outdoors. I assume they were on a leash. It seems unlikely that if he opened the front or rear door that his dogs would bust through without his permission to exit the home.

Did the home where he was residing have a completely fenced in backyard? The home has an alleyway that connects to homes on Main Street. I wonder what path the precious victim took to get to the Main Street residence? Is it possible that she could have scooted between his yard and his neighbor's yard into the alleyway then onto Main Street where she was reported missing?

I thought I saw a small bloody bullet he removed, maybe not - I was scrolling fast and having technical issues with FB.

there are Facebook (July 18, 2018) pictures- about 3- with a small (length about the diameter of a dime?) gold (brass?) colored bullet and there is a hole near his waist (left side). In the pictures, the bullet is already removed- does not seem that it was in that deep to begin with, if it is what it purports to be. The last picture has a string coming out of the wound- not sure if he was supposedly stitching it up, or if the wound had something else in it.

Last edited:
I thought I saw a small bloody bullet he removed, maybe not - I was scrolling fast and having technical issues with FB.
My thoughts are he got shot committing some crime or another. I don't want to let my mind run to far away but I do wonder what his trespassing charges were about. Voyeurism is a crime commonly seen with sexual offenders.

Ha! Right?!, I sure don’t find him charming or appealing either. But I’m not into tats, influencers, or motorcycles. (Not dissing anyone into those though, he’s just not my bag.) I know I mentioned earlier, he’s a guy I’d just peg as a blowhard, “something” canoe.

That said, it looks like he’s had plenty of girlfriends. There are many comments such as “sexy” “rad” whatever to him/his photos. Unfortunately guys like him seem to attract people looking to save or fix someone, and they turn out to be easy marks/victims of abuse.

And while it’s obvious he isn’t a great orator, he sure lacked the self awareness of that fact. He gives the impression he thinks he is ultra cool. (Poet, cool parties, insightful, wise, mentor, artist, outdoorsman, mechanic, animal lover. A regular renaissance man)

And then he flips it with the ultimate humble brags -interspersed with his self destructive tendencies. (Alcohol relapses, longing for prison, wreaking himself).

idk just a off my rocker opinion haha

And totally agree, this guy is a dangerous menace! Thank goodness he was caught, thank goodness she was rescued
All very true. Keep in mind too though that sometimes a sociopath's ability to decieve may not allow them to convince you that they a truly charming/caring individual, but more so that they may be able to convince you that they're only a crabby, bullying, tattooed, grouch with addictions that they struggle to control - while their real baseline personality actually aligns more with that of a murderer/rapist.

Maybe he exaggerated and his scar was for appendix surgery. Sounds great on social media.

A felon appears in the ER with a gunshot wound and police are going to be called. It is only my impression that he was shot by someone for acting like a fool. That judgment stems from the surrounding posts about the same time frame. Seem to recall images of body bruises, too. Jmho cause I'm not going back to FB to verify.

Unless a ruptured appendix is anticipated, surgeons perform appendectomies using a laparoscope that leaves a tiny scar at the incision site, usually at the navel.

...............I think it’s possible the dog bit her without a possible direct command from him, but I also think it’s possible he used his dog to intimidate and scare her, or attack her, we will see.
I used to have a dog and I would say to her, “Where’s the cat?” And she’d jump up and look and bark, etc.

S&BBM
I agree totally, Margarita!

Due to the time sequencing we are aware of, I believe one or both of his dogs may have gotten out or been outside with or without "him" and this darling girl may have just innocently been walking by. With no prior history. IMO

She wasn't gone from home long, this Momma was on the ball. Thank God & goodness.

I'm thinking this precious child may have been attacked and bitten in less than a split second, he broke it up, brought her inside to figure out what to do, then brought the dogs inside, and then freaked out with her crying (maybe screaming) and the dogs may have responded in whatever fashion they do when he's lost it, escalating his anxiety and diminishing his decision making capability even further. He was probably yelling at all 3. I bet he separated the dogs and the little angel and "snapped". Meanwhile the police stop by, he threatens her to not scream, ???? happens, then the police are back............again.

Like all of you, I'm hoping she can heal as much as possible in all ways, and be surrounded by love, family, relatives, friends and the support of very special professionals. I believe we will hear the exact timing sequence someday once she isn't as traumatized.......

This is all just my imagination trailing away with me, IMO, hypothetical.

One owner pits are very loyal, aggressive, and protective; especially if they are crated while he works or is gone. Depending on if he has a fenced yard, they have endless energy and love to play, run, wrestle, and roughhouse. They are solid muscle, high strung, and need attention. They can be awesome with babies & children if they are raised with them; but if not, or were rescued, they are hereditarily mixed breeds and are very unpredictable; they may resent competition, other animals, visitors, walkers, mailmen, etc and instinctively without command or provocation attack to protect.

One for sure will be euthanized, if not already, and the other might be also or will go to a rescue; depending on his local city, county, and state ordinances.

Monday will be interesting. He is toast.

IMHO, MOO, and the rest of the alphabet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member