IN - James Chadwell II, 42, arrested after missing girl 9, found in his home, Lafayette, 19 Apr 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He could not have let that little girl go, with bruises and a dog bite that she could tell about. I have to think that, notwithstanding anything else that happened, she is lucky they found her.
I Agree. I cannot see how he could have released her, after everything that happened. Did he have a plan or was it just an impulsive vile action?

Mod Note:
This post falls at random. A reminder of key social media rules:

APPROVED SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES/PROFILES

• Links may be used to direct members to posts made by a victim or a suspect. (Suspect in this case)
  • Paraphrasing is okay, but direct quotes, copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed.
  • NOTE: Comments and posts by their Friends on these pages are not allowed to be quoted, copied or referenced. They are considered rumor. Just don't mention them.
The complete list of social media rules can be found here:
Rules - Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

I'd just like to point out that this guy has dark brown hair, whereas the guy described in another Indiana Crime (Delphi) has been described as having reddish brown hair, no? Can we rule this guy out based on hair color?

(Note to mods: I tried really hard to word that appropriately, pls help me out here if you need to! Thanks in advance!).

His hair does look reddish brown to me.

"Police were led to Chadwell by reports around the search area that he had mentioned seeing the child during the timeframe in which she was missing."

This^^^ is not worded too clearly. It sounds to me like the Mom and helpful neighbours were running around, and biking around etc, calling out her name, etc....And somehow he stuck his head out long enough to say ' Oh yeah, I saw her awhile ago...she went that way' kind of thing....

So of course that was relayed to police, who thankfully followed up quickly.

There’s picture of him on FB wearing an orange shirt standing on top of a mountain with his hands in his pockets. This picture gave me pause. It reminded me of a picture I’ve seen of some other guy walking with his hands in his pockets, across a bridge...

hey hey the gangs all here! how many of you guys think this turkey has been on this site? <modsnip> seems like he's not very bright.

although if you google the case we pop right up..I really wonder..don't you?

this guys hates women, you can tell...he relates to the joker...he is obtuse and says he is dark, etc...that no one knows him or understands him..

The Indiana prisons will understand him 100%.

how long before the FBI shuts down his fb?

mOO

Last edited by a moderator:
A theme that was seen constantly on his fb is his ability to spin everything into someone else's fault. He is always the victim. I would like to know the real story of the guy in his house and he got arrested...... I dont know about yall, but I have never seen anyone get arrested for someone else breaking into their home.

His ear gage holes are huge. Even in that 2016 mugshot or whatever year. <modsnip> his stance, hands in pockets and feet look familiar. I think he would be capable. <modsnip>, this guy is an absolute horror!!!! Im so glad that child is alive and he is locked away. The poor ex girlfriends must all be shaking in their shoes!!! No doubt, they aaallll have horror stories. No matter how much each one of them was to blame, in his eyes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd just like to point out that this guy has dark brown hair, whereas the guy described in another Indiana Crime (Delphi) has been described as having reddish brown hair, no? Can we rule this guy out based on hair color?

(Note to mods: I tried really hard to word that appropriately, pls help me out here if you need to! Thanks in advance!).
My ex has what would be described as dark brown hair, if you saw him indoors, but in sunlight it took on a reddish tint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sabrinalyyn