IN - James Chadwell II, 42, arrested after missing girl 9, found in his home, Lafayette, 19 Apr 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, his criminal record is worrying enough, but I would honestly say his FB is a bit triggering. All that "nice guy/good man" garbage. In my experience only, the louder a dude is screaming at me about how nice he is, the more scary he actually is. Really good guys just...are good.
So true!

jmo

where did you read she was already sexually abused?

this article only says she was 'assaulted'

Lafayette man arrested after missing girl rescued from his home | wthr.com

Court documents: 9-year-old victim says James Chadwell sexually assaulted her
The court document says she was found with blood on her face, and several injuries including marks on her neck. It says that she told police that Chadwell had choked her, hit her and forced her into the basement where he sexually assaulted her. She told police that Chadwell threatened to kill her if she screamed or told anyone what happened.

Court documents: 9-year-old victim says James Chadwell sexually assaulted her
The court document says she was found with blood on her face, and several injuries including marks on her neck. It says that she told police that Chadwell had choked her, hit her and forced her into the basement where he sexually assaulted her. She told police that Chadwell threatened to kill her if she screamed or told anyone what happened.

thanks hadn't seen this yet
now I'm very sad
poor girl - they found her so fast but not fast enough

Yes. And how did some one talk to him in between?

Sounds like the first thing LE did when she was reported missing was a neighborhood canvass (standard procedure). Because he said the first time they knocked on his door that he had seen her, they ended up going back for follow-up and that time, found her.

He had a very troubling Fb post earlier in the day when this occurred. It brings to mind that with a lot of offenders, there is a triggering event close to the crime.

Sounds like the first thing LE did when she was reported missing was a neighborhood canvass (standard procedure). Because he said the first time they knocked on his door that he had seen her, they ended up going back for follow-up and that time, found her.

He had a very troubling Fb post earlier in the day when this occurred. It brings to mind that with a lot of offenders, there is a triggering event close to the crime.
What was the post? I can't access his FB.

Can you describe the post? I can't access his FB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DownlowDelivery