IN - James Chadwell II, 42, arrested after missing girl 9, found in his home, Lafayette, 19 Apr 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I figured out how to scroll FB posts better. Not many posts in Jan-Feb 2017 but then gets more active in March onward.

There is a post of a dog rolling around in mud on Feb 14, 2017 (a shared post).

I quit FB last year, but logged back on for this.

jmo

FB slows down my browser SO much. I got to summer 2019, and then it froze up, and bumped me back to the beginning, so I gave up.

Of course he should be looked into for other crimes, but wouldn't it be an unusual progression to go from a carefully-planned murder of strangers in a different town, to years later kidnapping his own neighbour in a way that was careless enough for him to be caught immediately? The resemblance is strong but I don't think he's BG
If he’s an alcoholic, strategic thinking may be impaired.

amateur opinion and speculation

He was on FB in Feb 2017. He mentions later in 2017 that he has been out prison, it sounds like, for 15 months and seemed proud of how his life was going.

jmo
He’s had a few convictions for felony battery dating back to 1999, a few felony arrests for MVA /DUI/with injuries. His father sued to have him evicted in 2020. Just a train wreck (pun unintentional)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member