IN - James Chadwell II, 42, arrested after missing girl 9, found in his home, Lafayette, 19 Apr 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
this guy is super troubled..wow I know we got excited about
DN, but this guy kidnapped and assaulted a little girl. I mean there is no doubt he did it and
she would have been murdered, I am 100% certain...the police were already looking for her and she was not getting out of there..

this man , no matter what, is off the street ...thank god..that poor child...tragedy.

mOO

Looking back at his 2016 and later photos, I would say those giant ear loops would be noticed by anyone later asked to describe him for, say, a sketch (unless a hat or something covered them). Jmo
I tend to agree. IMO the ear holes appear smaller in the July 9, 2017 photo because he’s not actually wearing the gauges — compare that photo with those he posted on July 19, 2017.

this guy is super troubled..wow I know we got excited about
DN, but this guy kidnapped and assaulted a little girl. I mean there is no doubt he did it and
she would have been murdered, I am 100% certain...the police were already looking for her and she was not getting out of there..

this man , no matter what, is off the street ...thank god..that poor child...tragedy.

mOO

Yeah, his criminal record is worrying enough, but I would honestly say his FB is a bit triggering. All that "nice guy/good man" garbage. In my experience only, the louder a dude is screaming at me about how nice he is, the more scary he actually is. Really good guys just...are good.

Lafayette man arrested after missing girl rescued from his home | wthr.com

“According to court documents, Chadwell had forced the girl into the basement where he assaulted her. The girl told officers that Chadwell had made threats to kill her if she screamed or told anyone what had happened.

The 9-year-old girl was taken to the hospital for medical treatment and evaluation.

Police tell 13News parents need to make sure they are having conversations with their children about potential dangers.

"There are people out there that will victimize children and this is a perfect example of this happening. So take the time to talk to your children,” said Lafayette Police Lt. Randy Sherer. “Educate them.”...

That poor sweetheart:(:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member