IN IN - Janna Rivera, 3 mos, Indianapolis, 29 May 2015 *J. Fairbanks guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
News article from 3 days ago: http://fox2now.com/2015/07/25/dad-says-missing-girl-is-dead-in-dumpster/

It's so sad that I had to scroll through 4 pages of posts to find this one - poor poor kid :(

Thanks for finding this! It's good to know some msm is still following. He begins the interview by saying:

"She died in her sleep. I dont... I don't know... I don't know why... um... but I don't feel responsible, I don't really feel like I rolled over on her..."

:liar: Of course he doesn't - because that's not how Janna died. And IMPD knows it, Mr. Fairbanks.

From the article:

Fairbanks said he passed a lie-detector test to prove his innocence. Fairbanks also does not believe he committed a crime by not calling 911 or by putting Janna’s body in a dumpster.

I don’t feel like I did anything wrong. I reacted the way I reacted because it was so horrifying, said Fairbanks.
IMPD issued this statement to FOX59:

The investigation is on-going at this time. Our investigators have followed up on every lead and every single piece of information that has been presented to them and will continue to do so going forward. Our investigators will continue to communicate with the Prosecutor’s Office with any additional revelations that derive from this case.

IMO IMPD is building a case and I believe charges are coming, with or without Janna's body. There's been no word from them on the DNA test results on the blanket. I think they have those results.

Fairbanks claims he passed a polygraph and continues to thank LE - for not finding Janna.

Fairbanks is now asking for the public’s help to find his daughter because he doesn’t believe her body ended up in the landfill connected to the dumpster he says he put her in.

His flat affect and cold demeanor tells me he thinks he's home free. I have only two words for him:

Delano Wilson.

:stormingmad:

i would think. there had to be some reason he was arrested now instead of a long time ago.

this poor baby girl derserves justice at the very least, i doubt she will ever be found for a proper burial.

About time!!! :great::jumping: I wonder if they got the DNA back from the blanket.

Thank God!!! May justice be swift for baby Janna!

Fairbanks is the definition of lunatic!

This latest development is music to my ears. I hope he never sees the light of freedom EVER again!

Thank you LE for continuing to work Baby Janna's case. I'm awaiting word that they have a solid forensic link that will allow the DA to nail this :censored: to the veritable wall, and ensure he will serve the MAX :please:

She deserves to be found and given a proper farewell. :tears:

#JusticeForJanna
:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Janna's poor siblings...for the one sister to have such clarity about what JF did...ugh! He must have been so mean to them all.

http://www.wthr.com/story/29897819/father-of-missing-baby-janna-arrested-for-murder

[h=3]Father of missing Baby Janna arrested for murder[/h]--snip--

On Friday, prosecutors released the probable cause affidavit. In those documents, the other children in the home told investigators that Fairbanks would sometimes slap Janna in the mouth when she cried. They also reported Fairbanks holding a pillow over her face to stop her from crying. One of Janna's siblings reported finding the baby with a pillow over her face on at least two occasions.

Read the probable cause affidavit here.

"I picked her up and she was totally lifeless and I couldn't figure out why," Fairbanks told Eyewitness News in June.
Thursday's arrest shows investigators believe Fairbanks does know what happened to his infant daughter and that he's the one responsible. On Friday, prosecutors revealed the details that led to his arrest.

The older children in the house reported that Fairbanks was drunk on vodka on the day Janna died. One of the children reported hearing the baby cry once that morning. Their mother had left for work at around 4:00 am and Fairbanks was supposed to be looking after Janna. The baby's older sibling reported seeing Fairbanks carry Janna out of the house in a blanket at around 1:00 pm and her eyes were closed.

--more@link

where did you hear the sister saw? post a link if you can so i can see.

Janna's poor siblings...for the one sister to have such clarity about what JF did...ugh! He must have been so mean to them all.

omg that poor baby i am in tears...... she was 3 months old!!!!!!!!! RAGE.... she didnt know any better, i cant even.... :*( :*(

http://www.wthr.com/story/29897819/father-of-missing-baby-janna-arrested-for-murder

[h=3]Father of missing Baby Janna arrested for murder[/h]--snip--

On Friday, prosecutors released the probable cause affidavit. In those documents, the other children in the home told investigators that Fairbanks would sometimes slap Janna in the mouth when she cried. They also reported Fairbanks holding a pillow over her face to stop her from crying. One of Janna's siblings reported finding the baby with a pillow over her face on at least two occasions.

Read the probable cause affidavit here.

"I picked her up and she was totally lifeless and I couldn't figure out why," Fairbanks told Eyewitness News in June.
Thursday's arrest shows investigators believe Fairbanks does know what happened to his infant daughter and that he's the one responsible. On Friday, prosecutors revealed the details that led to his arrest.

The older children in the house reported that Fairbanks was drunk on vodka on the day Janna died. One of the children reported hearing the baby cry once that morning. Their mother had left for work at around 4:00 am and Fairbanks was supposed to be looking after Janna. The baby's older sibling reported seeing Fairbanks carry Janna out of the house in a blanket at around 1:00 pm and her eyes were closed.

--more@link

who pops a newborn in the mouth!!!! i am beside myself. poor sweet baby :*(

my son is 2 years and 4 months and i barely started tapping his hand :(

who pops a newborn in the mouth!!!! i am beside myself. poor sweet baby :*(

my son is 2 years and 4 months and i barely started tapping his hand :(

--not to mention, he doesn't deny what the one child said about him putting a pillow over her face..

http://ftpcontent2.worldnow.com/wthr/PDF/fairbankspc.pdf
--probable cause affidavit

"Fairbanks said when he changed her at 5:30 she was crying and he put a pillow over her. Fairbanks said that he muffled her with the pillow, but denied putting any pressure on the pillow."

--good grief!

this just kills me. abusing a child is always wrong but this poor little thing was completely defenseless :*(

Sweet gods. Humans do horrible things. A BABY FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. A BABY.

The probable cause doc pretty much describes what most of us had suspected. I'm so glad LE went ahead with the charges.

When asked if Fairbanks had been cooperative during the investigation, Robinson said, "It depends on how you define cooperative. There's a difference between cooperative and truthful."

Fairbanks is a nut job but he's also a liar. Hopefully the DNA results on the blanket will be released soon.

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/2...girl/71285080/
Father placed pillow over 3-month-old baby, affidavit alleges

--snip--

The body of 3-month-old Janna Rivera still is missing three months after the Indianapolis child’s disappearance triggered searches through three counties and various explanations from the girl’s father.

But the person accused of killing Janna has now been charged. Jeffrey D. Fairbanks, the father whose accounts, according to court records, changed from not remembering much of May 28 to saying he picked up a lifeless body to admitting to putting a pillow on his crying daughter’s head, was charged Friday in Marion Superior Court with murder and neglect of a dependent resulting in death.

Her body has not been found.

"We are alleging that she is dead and he knowingly killed her," Marion County Deputy Prosecutor Denise Robinson said.

When asked why it took three months for charges to be filed, Robinson said prosecutors needed time to assess all the statements and evidence.

Fairbanks is being held without bond in the Marion County Jail.

Judge Sheila Carlisle entered a not-guilty plea on his behalf. A public defender has been assigned to his case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298
Back