IN IN - Janna Rivera, 3 mos, Indianapolis, 29 May 2015 *J. Fairbanks guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
INDIANAPOLIS -
Investigators have been at a southwest side landfill since Saturday morning searching areas of interest in connection with the disappearance of three-month-old Janna Rivera.

Not a good sign.

Genita Jones lives next door to the girl's family. She says the family just moved in two weeks ago, but she had never seen and didn't even know they had a baby until now.

"It's kind of heartbreaking for any baby to come out missing, especially like this. So I just pray they find the baby alive and well. I just hope the baby is still alive," Jones said.

A neighbor was walking home around 10:30 p.m. Thursday when he says he witnessed a dramatic scene in the family's driveway.

"There was a lady in an SUV talking to a man inside and she was crying hysterically about something and another lady ran in from the SUV into the house and she was also crying, very hysterical about something. I can't say exactly what, whether it was domestic," the man said.

http://www.wthr.com/story/29189761/police-searching-for-missing-3-month-old-indianapolis-child

Shades of Delano Wilson! Neighbors hearing a fight before the baby went missing. :(

Indy police: Missing 3-month-old thought dead
Published: May 31, 2015, 8:07 am

snipped
The Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department believes an infant who’s been missing since Friday is dead.

Investigators continued their search Sunday morning at a landfill where 3-month-old Janna Rivera may have ended up after she was put into a dumpster on the northeast side of Indianapolis.

Sunday morning, a spokesperson for the police department Richard Riddle said, “At this point we’re three days out from the baby’s disappearance. Based upon that, we do not believe that baby Janna is still alive.”

“However long it takes, we’ll be out there today,” Riddle said.

Another Baby Killer! I am so sick of these people who kill babies. For what? I am at a loss.

I certainly do not condone murder but I can understand what may provoke someone to kill but for the life of me I will NEVER be able to wrap my head around those that kill babies.

So many in the last few months. So unbearably sad, despicable, disgusting and perverse and EVIL.

I am so pissed off...again. I pray that at least they will find this child, even if deceased. So many times they don't...

Update

"INDIANAPOLIS (June 1, 2015) – Indianapolis Metropolitan police searched an “undisclosed location” Monday in connection with a missing three-month-old baby.
The search location was based on leads generated over the weekend, although police would not provide more details about the area at the center of the search."

"Over the weekend, crews combed through trash at South Side Landfill Incorporated on Kentucky Avenue for clues in the case. They eventually suspended the search at that location."

http://fox59.com/2015/06/01/police-search-undisclosed-location-in-missing-baby-case/

Where is precious baby girl Janna?

Mother of missing 3-month-old baby files protective order against father
missing-baby-fox2.jpg

From the previous link

"The baby’s father continues to be the only person of interest in the case. *FOX59 spoke with him Monday afternoon as he exited his house. He said baby Janna died Thursday from SIDS. Police said they cannot determine an official cause of death without the baby’s body."
😢😭

So now he has said he choked her AND she died from SIDS? Those inconsistent stories will trip him up. NOW CONFESS and tell us where she is!!!

This is awful, poor baby Jana :(

I hope they find her soon, the father is now saying Jana passed from SIDS? Why oh why did he not call for help? Why would he think to dispose of her?
There must be more to this. A parent who's child has passed away due to SIDS doesn't hide the body. What was he afraid of people finding out?

Thinking of you little one :rose:

missing-baby-fox2.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Just look at those chubby legs!!! Adorable! Who ARE these people that do these things to helpless babies?!

Police now believe baby Janna Rivera died in a co-sleeping incident, multiple sources tell RTV6.

Investigators say the 3-month-old's father Jeffrey Fairbanks rolled over onto the infant while sleeping – smothering and ultimately killing the child.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/local-news/source-baby-janna-died-in-co-sleeping-incident

The source says he passed a polygraph, so IMO he's either telling a half-truth or he's an outright sociopath. :mad:

Something really, really stinks here.

good news! i have no shared friends with this guy. (i'm from indy btw).

co-sleeping = drunk daddy smothered sweet baby girl

I'll say! Why, if he rolled over on her in his sleep, did he put her body in a dumpster??? And why did the mother take out a protective order and fear for her other children if it was an accident? And he passed a polygraph? Wow!!!

good news! i have no shared friends with this guy. (i'm from indy btw).

co-sleeping = drunk daddy smothered sweet baby girl

Thank you. I had never heard that phrase before, co-sleeping. Poor baby Janna!

So now baby Janna's mother claims Fairbanks buried her? WTH is going on?

IMPD confirms Rivera told them about the boyfriend’s claim concerning burying the child. They searched a location southeast of Indianapolis in Shelby County but didn’t find anything.

http://cbs4indy.com/2015/06/02/prot...e-says-man-buried-body-in-missing-child-case/

The investigation has yet to bear fruit. Fairbanks remains a person of interest in the case, but no suspects have been named, and no arrests have been made. Without Janna's body, her cause of death remains unclear, and officials will not speculate on what happened.
The personal protection order filed Monday is one of two active protection orders filed against Fairbanks. The other, filed in June 2013, is associated with a charged of domestic battery that Fairbanks is facing in Hendricks County.

A pretrial hearing for that case is slated for July 9, according to online court records.

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/crime/2015/06/02/mom-claims-boyfriend-buried-baby-janna/28358683/

Big hint in the bolded part. Accident my foot. :furious:

something stinks in this case!!!!

at three months they will cry if you roll on them, mighty loudly.

he has several RO's and a history of DV. methinks possible anger management issues? baby wouldnt stop crying so smothered her?

dammit this is so crappy.

So now baby Janna's mother claims Fairbanks buried her? WTH is going on?

IMPD confirms Rivera told them about the boyfriend’s claim concerning burying the child. They searched a location southeast of Indianapolis in Shelby County but didn’t find anything.

http://cbs4indy.com/2015/06/02/prot...e-says-man-buried-body-in-missing-child-case/

The investigation has yet to bear fruit. Fairbanks remains a person of interest in the case, but no suspects have been named, and no arrests have been made. Without Janna's body, her cause of death remains unclear, and officials will not speculate on what happened.
The personal protection order filed Monday is one of two active protection orders filed against Fairbanks. The other, filed in June 2013, is associated with a charged of domestic battery that Fairbanks is facing in Hendricks County.

A pretrial hearing for that case is slated for July 9, according to online court records.

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/crime/2015/06/02/mom-claims-boyfriend-buried-baby-janna/28358683/

Big hint in the bolded part. Accident my foot. :furious:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
distrustHUMANS24