Found Deceased IN - Jessica Flores, 36, car found on fire, Gary, 24 Feb 2019 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
“I have reason to believe that this has a lot to do with woman human trafficking, and we need the assistance of the FBI, and I’m pleading with the FBI to step in and to assist and take over this case, and help us find my sister,” Mady Perez said. ...

Jessica Flores Still Missing; Drew Carter III Charged With Kidnapping And Murder

I think I would want to believe something similar, if I was in her shoes. Regardless, of the evidence. Poor sister!

Hopefully they are checking abandoned buildings. Torching cars seems to be a common gang-banger coverup method, with the body going into a dumpster. The amount of time that has passed is frustrating. There is little to no chance she is a trafficking victim - the story we are being told has an enraged gun toting gang banger getting in a car with someone he is arguing with, and shooting two people, leaving significant blood evidence in the car at which point he parks it somewhere in south chicago and sets it on fire in a hasty coverup. We are not being told a story of Jessica being lured to Gary, then kidnapped and put into forced prostitution afterwhich 4 people have conspired to control the story so everyone believes she is dead, and have done it so well none of them seem suspicious except the guy with the GUN. I feel for her sister. I hope Jessica can be found so her family can grieve.

Hopefully they are checking abandoned buildings. Torching cars seems to be a common gang-banger coverup method, with the body going into a dumpster. The amount of time that has passed is frustrating. There is little to no chance she is a trafficking victim - the story we are being told has an enraged gun toting gang banger getting in a car with someone he is arguing with, and shooting two people, leaving significant blood evidence in the car at which point he parks it somewhere in south chicago and sets it on fire in a hasty coverup. We are not being told a story of Jessica being lured to Gary, then kidnapped and put into forced prostitution afterwhich 4 people have conspired to control the story so everyone believes she is dead, and have done it so well none of them seem suspicious except the guy with the GUN. I feel for her sister. I hope Jessica can be found so her family can grieve.
Agreed, the witnesses and forensic evidence (blood spatter pattern and amount) point to homicide. She's about 20 years too old to be a target for sex trafficking. I hope the guy that shot her tells them where her body is at so her loving family can grieve. Chicago has a huge network of forest preserve. You take a body off trail there, and it's not likely to be found.

According to the article in a link in an earlier post in this thread, the sister of Jessica is raising her three smallest children. Illinois Department of Correction records shows she was released from prison in 2015 after serving five years for aggravated assault with great bodily harm, burglary, and controlled substance possession. That may be related to when she was arrested for a home invasion and battery to a child (of a romantic rival) in IL in 2010. Sisters Charged In Home Invasion Of Romantic Rival Two Joliet women charged with burglary, battery to child — Joliet news, photos and events — TribLocal.com This will not end well.

I feel like Cottrell is the witness.

Has it been reported who the male was that was shot? Was it Jessica's boyfriend?

Theres a fb live going right now on scene of another body found and rumored to be Jessica.. I have the video but looking for msn source so I can link.

Anyone good with Twitter? They say found on 15th street in Gary. Live scene right now.

I live in Chicago and there is NOTHING on the news about a body found.

No this is different. It's going on right now. I'm watching the live but not seeing MSN yet

I live in Chicago and there is NOTHING on the news about a body found.

I sent it to you. People are tagging her sister in it... it may not be her, I dont know but its definitely a body and currently happening. MSN should jump in soon.

I sent it to you. People are tagging her sister in it... it may not be her, I dont know but its definitely a body and currently happening. MSN should jump in soon.
What new org. is it on?

I never received anything from you and there is nothing on the news in Chicago today about any new bodies found. Let us know where you saw it, and we will share. Thanks!

"April 15, 2019.
Adela Perez sat in her daughter’s fiance’s SUV along the desolate Gary road, nervously checking her phone and waiting for her oldest daughter to come back with any kind of news.

The mother of Jessica Flores said she gets maybe two hours of sleep a night if she’s lucky. Between grieving for her youngest son, Angel Pagan Jr., who was killed in November; losing several young relatives in an August fire that killed 10 children in Chicago; and undergoing cancer treatment through the end of last year, Perez, of Joliet,Ill., was desperately hoping for a better 2019, she said.

Perez was with a group of 24 people who searched the marshes Saturday along Clark Road and 29th Avenue for any clue of the whereabouts of her youngest daughter, Jessica Flores, 36."

Family, volunteers search for missing Illinois woman

Jessica has disappeared from the MSM the last 4 months.

Murder Charges Dropped In Missing South Chicago Heights Mom Case

SOUTH CHICAGO HEIGHTS, IL — Murder charges against an Indiana man accused of killing Jessica Flores of South Chicago Heights have been dismissed.

A Lake County, Indiana, judge dismissed the charges Monday against Drew "Tiny" Carter III, 41, the Northwest Times of Indiana reported. He remains in custody on a $100,000 surety or $10,000 cash bond on related gun charges, the newspaper reported. Those charges against Carter, a felon, allege he had two guns in his car when he was arrested for the murder of Flores.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back