GUILTY IN - Joelle Lockwood, 30, Evansville, 9 July 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well, I think the reason they are searching that area is because a POI in the case has ties there. It's way too remote and out of the way to just be a random thing. So they must have a good reason for searching an area that is almost an hour away from Evansville.

With that said, part of me wonders if they have searched in the area where she disappeared. IIRC, there are a lot of old warehouses in that part of Evansville. She could be in there for a while with no one knowing it.

indiana_4a80b1849d4df1ba5331913c9e86139b.nbcnews-ux-520-280.jpg

Have their been any searches for her when she went missing? I didnt hear about her until Kk went missing.

Yes, there have been several searches for her in the past 6 weeks. Sadly, she's just not getting as much attention.

The family will be holding a flyer blitz tomorrow evening. If anyone is in the area please help them out. More info can be found on the Find Joelle FB Page.

Terrific news! It's always a good day when a missing person is found alive.

This news made my weekend because, as we know, when someone is gone for this length of time, it usually means a sad ending. So happy to hear Joelle is safe!!!

Wondering if we will hear more. Probably not, if she simply took off. Jmo

Local news is reporting a family friend says she has been found alive! I hope this is true!

http://www.14news.com/story/2646633...-evansville-woman-joelle-lockwood-found-alive

"A family friend of missing Evansville woman Joelle Lockwood tells 14 News that she has been found alive.

Posey County Sheriff Greg Oeth tells us he is still gathering details but has been told she is currently with an EPD officer.

Joelle has been missing since the beginning of July.

We will continue to update you with more details as they become available."

"Amanda Crowe, a friend of Joelle who organized many searches for the woman, says Lockwood was found Saturday evening at Jefferson Square Apartments. An Evansville Police sergeant on-scene tells Eyewitness News this is an ongoing police investigation. At this time, it's unclear if Lockwood was willingly at the apartment or being held against her will. Crowe says Lockwood was taken to EPD Headquarters."

http://www.tristatehomepage.com/story/d/story/missing-evansville-woman-found-alive-safe/47367/H_O9S4bFxUSBHJJqitRBVg

I guess this puts all kinds of holes in the serial killer theories, huh ?

Amazing news! I hope the same can soon be said for Kristy Kelley and Megan Nichols.

This is wonderful news. As soon as LE releases a statement we'll mark the thread and move it to Located. Thanks for the links!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DownlowDelivery
Back