GUILTY IN - Katelyn Wolfe, 19, Linton, 6 June 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...for-court-appearance-in-katelyn-wolfe-killing
ordan Buskirk, 26, and Randal Crosley, 25, are charged with murder, conspiracy to commit murder, conspiracy to commit rape and criminal confinement. They are being held without bond.

Each suspect had his own hearing Friday.A preliminary plea of not guilty was entered on behalf of both men.

They're both scheduled back in court Aug. 5.

I will never ever ever understand how and why people make the decision to do something like this.... And to find someone else who wants to do the same thing?? Mind boggling. Poor girl.

http://tribstar.com/latest/x1885647069/Katelyn-Wolfe-homicide-Affidavit-alleges-pair-s-scheme
Two friends from childhood allegedly had devised a plan over the course of about a week to rape and kill someone — without having a particular target —

Buskirk told police that “it was just something that popped in their heads” and that the initial plan of Buskirk and Crossly was “to rape and then murder,” according to the probable cause affidavit signed late Wednesday by Judge Dena Martin.

I will never ever ever understand how and why people make the decision to do something like this.... And to find someone else who wants to do the same thing?? Mind boggling. Poor girl.

You would think one of them would have said, "You are f'ing crazy.I'm not going along with this."

Sick, Sick Ba st rds!!!!! It's not right in my mind that they have the right to a FAIR trial. Where was Katelyn's rights????

so with all this thinking, did they also actually contemplate getting away with it? Seriously, since they planned this, did they think they'd get away with it? I can't even fathom. And her father. no words. How do you go on?... sad for you baby girl...

Consequences? Responsibility? We used to have some.

public defenders. Wow, how do you in good conscience defend these guys?

Doesnt the judge assign a lawyer when a public defender is needed? Maybe they dont have a choice. I think it would suck. I couldnt be a defense lawyer.

Doesnt the judge assign a lawyer when a public defender is needed? Maybe they dont have a choice. I think it would suck. I couldnt be a defense lawyer.

Yes, you don't have a choice. If there is a conflict of interest, the atty can ask to be removed.

To me it seems these two are sociopaths. I haven't heard that they regret what they've done, nor seen any tears?

To me it seems these two are sociopaths. I haven't heard that they regret what they've done, nor seen any tears?

I agree. It's not normal for 2 guys with children (and one recently married) to have murder and rape just "pop into their heads one day" and talk about it for a week, buy the supplies needed and then go through with it.

Although I will say, it seems that Buskirk was the most honest and helped the police retrieve everything in terms of evidence that was strewn about.

This is horrific- and I'm guessing they will try to plea bargain. I hope they do not get offered a plea, that there's enough evidence for an iron-clad case and DP.

This is horrific- and I'm guessing they will try to plea bargain. I hope they do not get offered a plea, that there's enough evidence for an iron-clad case and DP.

Maybe Bursick already tried to get a plea by helping police in their evidence gathering. moo

I'm so sorry this happened to you, Katelyn. May you rest in peace. :candle:

Indiana employs the death penalty - I pray these scumbags see the fullest extent of justice.

Sorry if this was posted all ready.

Police: Katelyn Wolfe Murder Suspects Wanted to Know What It Felt Like to Kill.

Two childhood best friends killed teenager Katelyn Wolfe for a thrill and then bound her body, attached it to a weight and threw it into a Sullivan, Ind., lake, according to court documents released today.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/katelyn-wo...lt-kill-police/story?id=19404645#.Ub8Bc_kZqYF

God help us all. :stormingmad:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back