GUILTY IN - Kegan Anthony Kline, 27, arrested Aug 29, 2020, 30 Counts associated with CSAM

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Rich Nye@RichNye13·32s
Replying to @RichNye13
Probation officer Cathy Knight recommends prison sentence of 32 years, plus 3 years probation for Kegan Kline for his 25 charges related to child *advertiser censored*.

Rich Nye@RichNye13·28s
Kegan Kline reads prepared statement in court, crying & sniffling: I was in a deep state of depression & shut in my house. I wish I would have made choices to get a high school diploma & driver's license. I made fake profiles because of my loneliness...

Rich Nye@RichNye13·2m
Kline statement in court: "I knew it was wrong. I never left the house. I never had any attention of meeting anyone. I take full responsibility. I apologize to everyone, sorry to each and every victim. Kline also apologized to the man whose photo he used for "Anthony Shots".

Rich Nye@RichNye13·4m
Deputy Prosecutor reads statement from man whose photo was used to create "Anthony Shots" profile. He's a police officer in Alaska. He was disgusted & humiliated his face was used to lure children. Calls Kline a monster. “I only wish I could have put the cuffs on you myself.”

This will probably be clairified by media when sentencing is over but I think (and I should know this from being a lifetime Hoosier) his time can be cut in half or more if he is a good boy and takes some classes since his convictions are low level felonies. My bil is in prison for DUI's and that is the way his is. I wonder where KAK will end up being housed. JMO

Rich Nye@RichNye13·5m
Defense recommends sentence of 16 years (5 suspended), so 11 years in prison for Kegan Kline. Defense says judge should consider that Kline did not create or ask for many of the images he is charged with possessing or disseminating.

Rich Nye@RichNye13·2m
Probation officer says Kline was well aware of his association with the #DelphiMurders and was trying to capitalize on that to get money in jail.
Yeah I'd like some clarity as to what is meant by "was well aware of his association"? Probation officer is not a mental health worker so whatever he admitted to, as far as Delphi, should be laid out in court and reported. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smcox01
Back