IN IN - Kristy Kelley, 27, Boonville, 15 Aug 2014 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so frustrated y'all. I know LE doesn't have to release any information but I feel like we are just going in circles here with the information we have. I don't want this case to go cold here, there or anywhere. I want Kristy found....and I want her found right now. I know I am having a bit of a temper tantrum but this is getting ridiculous! (I'm sorry but I am a little emotional about Holly Bobo's remains being identified. I want a case I follow to have GOOD NEWS for a change.)

Where in the world is Kristy? Do we start from square one? What have we not covered? I'm so flippin' frustrated!! :( I don't even know what to do to keep the conversation going anymore. I've been reading by mobile but I haven't had even one thing to add. I'm just freakin' bummed y'all!

I hear ya, Texasgirl and completely understand your feelings. I wish I could think of something great to encourage you, but I am at a loss as well. So I will just "sit down with ya" and we can have our moment of intense frustration:

:tantrum::tantrum::please::please::pullhair::rollercoaster::nerves::nerves::fear::sigh::sigh::scared::scared:

What else to do? I guess we just have to keep hoping and praying this comes to a resolution soon, while accepting that we have to deal with the uncertainty. At this point, I don't feel I have anything useful to add either. But if it makes you feel any better, I'm still here riding it out with ya.:therethere:

The only accident here was Kristy running into the wrong type people in the darkness of night.

Hi! New to the discussion, but I've been following speculations since the first thread. I saw some people mention Kristy being on dating sites. I scoured her facebook friends and there is one that stands out to me and he is also on a local dating site. Something just felt weird about him.

^^^hmmm... doubt it's discussable here but maybe report to a tip line...

I can't rule out accident either, but I'm about 90% sure this wasn't one. JMO.

An accident is lower down on my list of probable scenarios as well...but some posters have made a good case for it, and given the right set of facts, it absolutely could be the case. It's just that when I play out the possibilities (read: analyze the situation to the Nth degree), the accident scenario just doesn't add up as much for me.

But then again, I am basing this off what I THINK I know...and in this case, I find the facts of the evening v. rumors hard to separate.

I am usually not a wishy-washy person...but this is one of those cases where I really can see it being almost anything. I still see two scenarios as being more likely, but I am open to all possibilities at this point.

Still hoping LE know more than we think...

Please, do any of our locals know for fact what time VFW normally closes on Thurs nights? And also what time for Southside Bar? When is last call? Thank you.

Please, do any of our locals know for fact what time VFW normally closes on Thurs nights? And also what time for Southside Bar? When is last call? Thank you.

Oh m'gosh...stopping myself from calling directly to find out! [And yes, I actually almost called the VFW to ask something unrelated to times of closing but something I thought may be relevant].

Locals appreciated...so I don't call and look like a nut!

Previous posters said VFW closes @ 2am & SS closes @ 4am. Although VFW closed early that night because of slow business. I would think last call @ 3:30 or 3:45???? But just a guess.

I called Southside...girl answering phone said they close between 2-3am every night.

Speaking of dating sites... has anyone found any of the other sites KK goes on, or has, , like Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, Tumbler, any of the social medias so many young adults are utilizing? Can you post a link to it, if so? Thank you.

Hi! New to the discussion, but I've been following speculations since the first thread. I saw some people mention Kristy being on dating sites. I scoured her facebook friends and there is one that stands out to me and he is also on a local dating site. Something just felt weird about him.

Welcome...and I say go with your gut. Sometimes it's what is the most important thing to get to the truth. So yes, I'd go with the Tip Line.

Okay, so if VFW closed earlier than normal, and SS normally closes 2/3, could KK have suddenly realized the time, if indeed she left VFW around 1:30 ish and hurried out to make it over there before closing/last call? Could she have dropped her phone in her haste? Assuming it was dropped by her in the bathroom, and not carefully placed.

Okay, so if VFW closed earlier than normal, and SS normally closes 2/3, could KK have suddenly realized the time, if indeed she left VFW around 1:30 ish and hurried out to make it over there before closing/last call? Could she have dropped her phone in her haste? Assuming it was dropped by her in the bathroom, and not carefully placed.

But IF "carefully placed," I think we all can figure out what that would mean...

^ well...hmm, imo I guess that could go either way though...mebbee...I guess it depends if she carried it or stuck it in a back pocket when walking
but...hmm why would someone else 'leave' her phone in the bathroom? Why not just toss it out in a filed or trash can or sumpin....assuming someone wanted to leave a false track

Sure wish it was known precisely the place phone was found....

like your think x's 3 name btw :)

I have 2 school aged kids, I spend a decent amount of time on my phone & yet I tend to lose it at least every other week. Typically it is in my house or car but for a couple of hours I will have no idea where I left it. If I were expecting to meet up with a friend or BF I would quickly miss my phone but if I was headed home to bed, I might not. If I was tipsy, no telling. Sometimes I just have other things more pressing on my mind.

something else I have pondered....considering the dating pool of eligible men isn't as large as say, metro Atlanta...wonder if there is an unspoken 'list' of guys who are considered by the gals to be total jerkwads. Or if there is someone who KK, once or repeatedly, rebuffed their advances and he held resentment, that has stewed a while. You know, kept her on his radar.
Is there rate my date site by chance? lol, like rate my professor? Like "Danger, Will Robinson! Danger!" do not go out with this guy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties