IN IN - Kristy Kelley, 27, Boonville, 15 Aug 2014 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ well...hmm, imo I guess that could go either way though...mebbee...I guess it depends if she carried it or stuck it in a back pocket when walking
but...hmm why would someone else 'leave' her phone in the bathroom? Why not just toss it out in a filed or trash can or sumpin....assuming someone wanted to leave a false track

Sure wish it was known precisely the place phone was found....

like your think x's 3 name btw :)

Well, that's very kind of ya -- but my name perhaps means I am just thinking three times too much. :gasp:

Shoot, wish I could spell out one of my theories here (regarding the cellphone), but it would be utter speculation and probably land me in the please DO NOT :banme: (disregard the "please" on the sign) category...which would make me incredibly sad....I'd be kicked off for one of my speculation theories (rightly so). It's just one of my theories, not like I know anymore than anyone else here.

I have always felt the cellphone was a key clue...though I see a few interpretations on it.

Ok, it's going to take me a minute to figure out the ins and outs of this. But after some more research I will call the tip line. Does anybody else think it's weird that a rso lives around where she may have been seen diving past. I know its been discussed but it's still bizarre. Did someone mention that the dogs stopped there as well?

I have 2 school aged kids, I spend a decent amount of time on my phone & yet I tend to lose it at least every other week. Typically it is in my house or car but for a couple of hours I will have no idea where I left it. If I were expecting to meet up with a friend or BF I would quickly miss my phone but if I was headed home to bed, I might not. If I was tipsy, no telling. Sometimes I just have other things more pressing on my mind.

I am freaky about my cellphone because when I have it on and with me, it is what connects me to loved ones in my life who may need me. Is anybody else like that? I just would NOT forget it (leave it behind -- would be too aware of it)...

Ok! New theory! This suspicious person I was speaking of, turns out -has moved around from state to state like crazy and is possibly a bartender in Evansville. (I don't know what I'm allowed to say) Maybe she wasn't ready to call the night quits and since someone said because of slow service the Vfw closed early maybe she went to see her friend/bartender who also happens to be on a dating site?! Maybe I'm reaching. I dunno. I've been following this case so invested, I think because she reminds me of myself. But, I'll pass it along to the tip line.

I am freaky about my cellphone because when I have it on and with me, it is what connects me to loved ones in my life who may need me. Is anybody else like that? I just would NOT forget it...

Kristy losing her phone could mean something or it could be nothing. I manage a restaurant. We find phones almost daily. There are 5 in my office right now, all from the last week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Think x 3...what is your 'theory? You can give one without using names or specifics, just generalities, and make a point to say it is your opinion/theory only....you don't have to make it 'personal' kwim? Go for it. You know make it like a fictional account.

Enchilada...glad I never lost mine! but how many of those are connected to someone who just happened to go missing that same night?
strange odds, or, it could mean nothing... true

sure wish some of the guests would join , especially if they are local, & maybe carefully shed some light on this case

Ok! New theory! This suspicious person I was speaking of, turns out -has moved around from state to state like crazy and is possibly a bartender in Evansville. (I don't know what I'm allowed to say) Maybe she wasn't ready to call the night quits and since someone said because of slow service the Vfw closed early maybe she went to see her friend/bartender who also happens to be on a dating site?! Maybe I'm reaching. I dunno. I've been following this case so invested, I think because she reminds me of myself. But, I'll pass it along to the tip line.

I don't know about anyone else, but I am always up for new theories. :)

As far as what you are allowed to say, I am pretty sure that you will receive a warning if you are "out of bounds" (though I do worry sometimes about that myself. But if you are trying to be decent and fair and just care...well, I think that comes through and it will be fine).

And that's what I get from you (a very good vibe)...so no worries. :)

Well, that's very kind of ya -- but my name perhaps means I am just thinking three times too much. :gasp:

Shoot, wish I could spell out one of my theories here (regarding the cellphone), but it would be utter speculation and probably land me in the please DO NOT :banme: (disregard the "please" on the sign) category...which would make me incredibly sad....I'd be kicked off for one of my speculation theories (rightly so). It's just one of my theories, not like I know anymore than anyone else here.

I have always felt the cellphone was a key clue...though I see a few interpretations on it.
I have a feeling that your theory matches one of many that I have.

Think x 3...what is your 'theory? You can give one without using names or specifics, just generalities, and make a point to say it is your opinion/theory only....you don't have to make it 'personal' kwim? Go for it. You know make it like a fictional account.

I don't think I can, because it is sooo specific! And it is one of those things where it is a total HIT or MISS...and I could really screw things up with conjecture. Can't you all just READ MY MIND????:what:

At this point, I think many on WS feel like she is on private property somewhere close. This is just my opinion, but I think LE really needs to look at family and friends that own rural property in the county. I'm not suggesting foul play necessarily, but if there was a place that she would go to visit, or even use to meet up with people, it might explain some things.

I don't think I can, because it is sooo specific! And it is one of those things where it is a total HIT or MISS...and I could really screw things up with conjecture. Can't you all just READ MY MIND????:what:

Probably.

It saddens me how much someone that rescues someone or find remains become criticized and have to defend them selves. Like Roy Krunk finding Caylees remains and now Higgs getting Joelle out of that hell hole. Im not so sure I want to stumble upon someone, especially by myself.

Kristy losing her phone could mean something or it could be nothing. I manage a restaurant. We find phones almost daily. There are 5 in my office right now, all from the last week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Okay, but can I please have my phone back now? :rockon:

It saddens me how much someone that rescues someone or find remains become criticized and to defend them selves. Like Roy Krunk finding Caylees remains and now Higgs getting Joelle out of that hell hole. Im not so sure I want to stumble upon someone, especially by myself.

OT, true, but neither case was exactly under ordinary circumstances, Imo.
Most times, walkers, joggers, etc end up finding missing victims, it seems and they are not "suspected" of anything. But Jmo.

It saddens me how much someone that rescues someone or find remains become criticized and to defend them selves. Like Roy Krunk finding Caylees remains and now Higgs getting Joelle out of that hell hole. Im not so sure I want to stumble upon someone, especially by myself.
Right?! Same with Charles Ramsey when he rescued Amanda Berry & the other 2 girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties