IN IN - Kristy Kelley, 27, Boonville, 15 Aug 2014 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the bartender was her friend and she was waiting for her to get off work early so they could go to the Southside Bar???

This after her and her gal friend got into a small altercation, then the couple left, and she was going to go to the bathroom first before she followed them to the next bar.

So if the bartender was not her friend, why was she still there??? More and more it looks like she was waiting for someone to show up. We have to throw out the bar tender friend, we have to throw out the bathroom stop before going to the next bar, what's next?

She must have been waiting for someone to show up. And if she wasn't friends with the bartender then she wasn't waiting for her to get off work so they could hit the next bar. So did whoever it was she was waiting for show up? Did she go out to meet with him???

I thought the bartender was her friend and she was waiting for her to get off work early so they could go to the Southside Bar???

This after her and her gal friend got into a small altercation, then the couple left, and she was going to go to the bathroom first before she followed them to the next bar.

So if the bartender was not her friend, why was she still there??? More and more it looks like she was waiting for someone to show up. We have to throw out the bar tender friend, we have to throw out the bathroom stop before going to the next bar, what's next?

She must have been waiting for someone to show up. And if she wasn't friends with the bartender then she wasn't waiting for her to get off work so they could hit the next bar. So did whoever it was she was waiting for show up? Did she go out to meet with him???
That's my line of thought, that she was waiting for someone and they showed when the bartender was in the back.Could that person have shown up while she was in the restroom and called out for her. Rushing out she forgot her phone?

That's my line of thought, that she was waiting for someone and they showed when the bartender was in the back.Could that person have shown up while she was in the restroom and called out for her. Rushing out she forgot her phone?

That's a thought TC. That could be. The bartender said she heard the door shut. I guess only one time, which would mean someone didn't come in and then they went out. So that would indicate she went out. It could be she was in the bathroom, he/she called her and she hurried out, forgetting her phone. At this point, anything is possible.

On JVM last night her Dad (Kristy's) said that they think it's someone she knows. Did anyone see that?

So why is the bartender lying? You either know someone or you don't. No one was saying they are BFF's just casual friends, more than an acquaintance. She claims to not know KK at all! Funny she defends the female of the couple though, so she is obviously her friend!

Oh geez!

Before I even started reading these posts, when I got to the SS bar closing time posts, I thought if SS closed closer to 2am, because it was likely a slow night there too, that would mean last call would be around 1:30am. What if the bartender was more of a friend of the couples and the deal was the couple would come back for after hours if Kristy and the bartender didn't get out of the VFW in time to make it to SS?

What if Kristy was avoiding the couple after the supposed argument? After all, she didn't go with them to SS. She decides to leave, before they show up. . .but then has to hustle back to get her phone, hoping to get there before they do. Ugh!

Sorry, I don't like this line of thought. But then I read these posts and :panic:

How was LE able to definitely to rule out Joelle's abductors?

I don't believe the people that abducted Joelle were ever on the LE radar. They lived on private property. They had the windows blacked out so no one could see in, and if somebody did come up and knock on the door, they probably just didn't answer it. Nothing illegal about that.

Much like this case, and as Azuriene has stated numerous times already, if somebody local is either holding her or has her vehicle hidden on their property, I suppose they are going to get away with it for awhile. If a private landowner doesn't allow searchers on their property, or if the same landowner makes themselves unavailable to grant permission, then their secret will be covered up pretty good.

I have to assume that this scenario was also pretty much played out in the Joelle case, with the exception being that the abductors didn't have to try and hide a 5000# SUV. It was much easier for them to make Joelle disappear. They also had no legal obligation to allow anyone to come into their home and look around. Personally, I believe that is exactly what the problem is in the K Kelley case as well.

How many times did the cops drive right by the trailer house that Joelle was being held in over a two month period ? How many times did the abductors go into town and grocery shop and mingle with the locals while standing right next to a missing persons flyer ? How many people drove by the abductors house and saw him out mowing the grass or trimming the weeds without a care in the world ?

The act of appearing totally normal and doing nothing to arouse suspicion is part of the game. As far as I am concerned, we have the same situation in Boonville. Whether she is being held alive or not is yet to be determined, and may not ever be.

I'm excited to see so much conversation on this thread!! I'm no where near local, but I really don't want to see this go cold. Keeping the faith!!

I do not think the employee posting is the Manager, she said she had only worked there about a month. If you go back to KK missing 8/15, then she would have been new & most likely the bartender learning to do the deposit.

(modsnip)

I think we need to find where all this "info" came from to even consider the possibilities involving the other couple ....is this all coming from FB?:gaah:

I think we need to consider that we probably have no real idea or accurate info as to what was going on that night. And nothing against Kristy's mom, but I am not sure she was really in the know about Kristy's friends and relationships. Jmo

I think we need to find where all this "info" came from to even consider the possibilities involving the other couple ....is this all coming from FB?:gaah:

Im about 99.9% sure she said she was the bartender...and yes all of this is coming from the day the page was made and the girl that was with Kristy that night telling the story of what happened that night.

MOD NOTE: Please leave the Facebook gossip on Facebook. Do not bring it here.

Thanks.

Well, for the record, anything I've stated that comes from Kristy's Facebook page, was either just repeating factual information (ie: The bartender posted what Kristy had to drink that night 3 weeks ago) or what has been said ONLY by members of the family. I don't repeat anything I've read or heard from people outside her immediately family because it's just as likely untrue as true. If her family says it, regardless of directly to my face or on Facebook, I pretty much believe it.

And... I wouldn't ever share anything here, or anywhere, that was told to me by anyone in the family or by close friends that wasn't also repeated in public or on the Facebook page. The family has been pretty open about what they know, though, so there is very little additional information that hasn't already been discussed here.

I still have a strong feeling that she was on line dating. When you are newly single it seems like it's a great way to puff yourself up.
Someone stated that she had sent texts to several guys she was dating (not always meaning that they had met, some \dating\these days is all just texting for a day or two...). And that she would hang out with whoever responded first. So she had told them where she could be found.
Online dating is fast paced, two people drop off, someone new replaces them.
Maybe she made arrangements to meet someone 'new' that night and was waiting. Usually a vehicle description is given, so that the two know the other is there.
Maybe he was a bad dude that knew she would be there, didn't go into VFW but waited outside for her to leave. Maybe he was not as advertised when she met him, (looked very different from his on line picture and was angry when she pointed that out...
Not brilliant, but it's all I've got:)
I'm sure LE has got it covered...

I think we need to consider that we probably have no real idea or accurate info as to what was going on that night. And nothing against Kristy's mom, but I am not sure she was really in the know about Kristy's friends and relationships. Jmo

I agree. How do we really know what time she left the VFW if no one saw her leave?

I haven't had time to work on that part, but no one has come up with any SM other than FB for Kristy?

I still have a strong feeling that she was on line dating. When you are newly single it seems like it's a great way to puff yourself up.
Someone stated that she had sent texts to several guys she was dating (not always meaning that they had met, some \dating\these days is all just texting for a day or two...). And that she would hang out with whoever responded first. So she had told them where she could be found.
Maybe she made arrangements to meet someone 'new' that night and was waiting. Maybe he was a bad dude that knew she would be there, didn't go into VFW but waited outside for her to leave.

I am pretty sure that was just a theory (that she was on-line dating, texting different guys) but jmo.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1409/09/ijvm.01.html
Todd Scales.

Todd, if I may call you that, thank you so much for joining us on the phone as our expert panel listens. With the news that Joelle Lockwood has been

found, I have to ask you, sir, does that give you -- and I know you`re going through a nightmare of a situation right now, does it give you any

hope that your daughter who vanished just 20 miles away in the same time frame could also somehow disappear?

TODD SCALES, KRISTY KELLY`S FATHER (via phone): We can all hope so.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Is there...

SCALES: We cling to that.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Have police told you anything about your daughter`s disappearance?

SCALES: No, they haven`t. We`re still kind of waiting, I suppose. We know there`s still no clues, no evidence of anything.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: That`s unbelievable.

Now, the night your daughter vanished, she was out having a few drinks with some friends at a VFW hall.

Her cell phone was found inside the bathroom. The last trace of Kristy came from a surveillance camera down the street at a Tasty Freeze. And you

see it right there. It looks like Kristy`s SUV driving past about 20 minutes after she was last seen at the bar. But of course, it`s difficult

to tell who`s driving the SUV. Kristy drives a silver 2003 Nissan Xterra, license plate ZF858 [SIC]. She lives, I understand, just over a mile with

you, with the parents, with you, Todd, I understand, just about a mile away from the VFW hall she was hanging out at.

So what on earth, Todd, could have happened during that one mile or just over a mile after she`s last seen at the bar on August 15 and, in the early

morning hours, about 1:30 decides to leave?

SCALES: That is the question we would like some answers to also. Believe me, it`s ran through our mind many of times. It`s about a four-minute

drive from the VFW, so we have no idea what has happened.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Now I remember that we`ve covered this story before. She was talking to two friends. She happens to be friendly with the bartender.

I believe that bartender is a woman. She had just started at the bar, and she was being instructed, kind of, by the manager. And those two went off

to cash out the bar at the end of the night, and when they came back, your daughter was gone. But she had left her cell phone in the bathroom. Is

that accurate, sir?

SCALES: Yes, that would be accurate.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: They`ve talked to both those people, the manager, undoubtedly, and the female bartender. Did they get any sense that there

was any creep weirdo hanging out there that night who may have gotten fixated on your beautiful daughter? Any tips offered by these two

individuals? Have you talked to them?

SCALES: We have spoken with them, and no there was nothing like that going on that we`re aware of. Unfortunately, the VFW doesn`t have any

surveillance cameras in their parking lot. So once she went out to her car, we really have no idea what happened at that point.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Unbelievable. Well, I want to stop for one second. Let me ask you one more question, Todd, if I may call you that. Did your

daughter have any romantic interests, any boyfriend that she may have had a fight with, anything of that nature?

SCALES: None that she would have had a fight with that -- again, that I`m aware of. She was seeing a gentleman. He`s been helping in the search

efforts and doesn`t seem to be a suspect.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: And the cops won`t tell you a thing?

SCALES: Well, they`re like us. They`re still searching for answers also.

Maybe she made arrangements to meet someone 'new' that night and was waiting. Maybe he was a bad dude that knew she would be there, didn't go into VFW but waited outside for her to leave.

Online dating would certainly provide a whole other set of possibilities to this. Well, if online dating is involved, LE would hopefully be "in the know" on that, with the technology she used.

I had to laugh (at myself) because I initially misunderstood what you meant by "Online dating is fast-paced, two people drop off, someone new replaces them."

I thought you meant two people are literally "dropped off" (to meet/date a person) -- then a third party shows up to replace them later.

I was thinking: "What on earth -- how incredibly bizarre?!"

LOL. Then I realized what you meant -- people drop in and out of online communication with others through those type of sites. Yeah, that makes much more sense. :doh:

Yeah, mocking of me is definitely in order. :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member