Identified! IN - LaGrange County, human remains, Stone Lake, 20 Feb 2017 - David Killian

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Not sure this is allowed but do you think there could be any connection to another case? The timing is just peculiar - not that there's ever a time for suicide. :(

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

It is quite curious! Moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More so wondering if it is too far to be familiar with that particular area? I wonder if there are any past ties there.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Judging from his pictures, he's an outdoor type. He could have hunted or fished there, grown up there, worked there...

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

According to the man's FB, he owned a Tree Service business. He has pics posted of him having climbed high up in trees (presumably for the purpose of cutting them down).

Would sure be interesting to know the presumed date/time of death on this man.

You are correct, I read the times wrong.

I feel like we shouldn't be discussing the other case in this man's thread. There is no indication that he would be involved other than bad timing of his death. JMO. :(
He wasn't involved in the other case! But where can I find that he was found in chains all the links are not working or have been removed? I dont believe this was suicide. Have never believed it, will never believe it.

How do you know he wasn't involved in the other case?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CurtisEmant
Back