IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the thing... this is tabloid speak. We have no idea if the lawyer actually said that.

IF the guy was drunk and got punched, I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't remember things.

Saltzman's "clock cleaned" comments rubs me the wrong way, for some reason...kind of over the top, i.e. TMI.

Ya, really. I am kind of torn here. Was she actually seen on camera leaving his apt alone, or was it his report that she left alone and he watched her?

I could see her boyfriend (who is not the guy she was with) waiting for her near her apts, and being quite angry and lashing out. But the whole "I lost all my memory" thing by the guy she was with, is really too much as well. Possible, sure...probable :waitasec:

Ya, really. I am kind of torn here. Was she actually seen on camera leaving his apt alone, or was it his report that she left alone and he watched her?

I could see her boyfriend (who is not the guy she was with) waiting for her near her apts, and being quite angry and lashing out. But the whole "I lost all my memory" thing by the guy she was with, is really too much as well. Possible, sure...probable :waitasec:

A neighbor at Rossman's building says another guy, who is good friends with Rossman, was the last to see Lauren. There is the possibility that the friend is covering for Rossman but who knows at this point.

http://www.lohud.com/article/201106...records-100K-reward-offered-?odyssey=nav|head

Salzmann, the lawyer, said after Spierer accompanied Rossman home to his apartment, Rossman’s roommate put him to bed.

The lawyer said Spierer was seen by at least two other people after leaving Rossman’s apartment.

He said Rossman was not the witness police said saw Spierer rounding a corner on her way home.

A neighbor at Rossman’s building, Keith Turner, identified the man who reported seeing Spierer last as another neighbor who is good friends with Rossman.

With the roomate putting him to bed and the neighbor seeing Lauren, what's the window for CR to have done something to her? Would both guys be covering for Rossman?

Is LE saying CR was the last to see her, and his friends are saying, no he is not?

Salzmann said today that police have now searched Rossman’s Jeep Grand Cherokee, credit card records, and cellphone, and that Rossman has cooperated with those searches.

If he's the perp, how did he transport Lauren to the lake?

http://www.lohud.com/article/201106...records-100K-reward-offered-?odyssey=nav|head

With the roomate putting him to bed and the neighbor seeing Lauren, what's the window for CR to have done something to her? Would both guys be covering for Rossman?
The neighbor wouldn't have to be, he could just be saying what he has heard or been told. I think Rossman's friend is more likely but there may also be the possibility of Rossman running after Lauren and catching up with her after the friend last saw her, if Rossman is responsible for her disappearance of course.

Is LE saying CR was the last to see her, and his friends are saying, no he is not?

Ok, someone correct me if I'm wrong, cause this is really confusing, but here's my take on it. From what I understand, LE hasn't actually identified anyone yet, but we found out who CR is because of his hiring a lawyer & media reports. So from various sources it sounds like CR is male friend #1, who Lauren was hanging out with most of the night, but is NOT the person who saw her last (male friend #2). So far, it sounds like CR was really drunk, got in a fight, got punched, then passed out when he & Lauren got back to his apartment. Lauren then hung out with some other people in that building, then walked home while still-unidentified friend #2 supposedly watched her walk to the corner.

Considering several people saw her after CR did, and he was passed out in bed, that rules him out to me. I am inclined to be a little more suspicious of the last person to see her, and her boyfriend. JMO!

We all drank all the time when I was in college, probably more than we did anything else, but I don't recall a single fight breaking out...either times have changed or I was very lucky. This sounds like one violent night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itzAMANDAyo