IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There were definitely dumpsters that weren't dumped on Friday the 3rd, but it's chilling to consider how easy it would be to dispose of LS in this way since the dumpster for 5 North is closest to JR's apartment. I have no idea when 5 North's dumpster is emptied.

I take it nothing useful was found today, as far as you know? :(

Long-time Local, do you know if any of the canines who worked the search today are cadaver dogs? Or cross trained?

Fiore's body was put into a suitcase and then into a dumpster. Putting a body into a dumpster would be one of the ways to dispose of a body. That's why I am really curious as to how carefully police search the dumpsters if in fact they did, and whether any dumpsters were emptied out before police got to them.

Fiore's body was put into a suitcase and then into a dumpster. Putting a body into a dumpster would be one of the ways to dispose of a body. That's why I am really curious as to how carefully police search the dumpsters if in fact they did, and whether any dumpsters were emptied out before police got to them.

Thinking along the lines of the same - has anyone checked underground for Lauren? Are there any manhole covers within the areas of interest? What about steam tunnels under the college buildings? My point is, if they are doing all these searches in the immediate areas, are they doing it thoroughly, including these spots?

Yeah, I know what you're saying. I'm just speculating that she could have possibly been placed somewhere far from the immediate area by someone leaving for the summer... :(

Thinking along the lines of the same - has anyone checked underground for Lauren? Are there any manhole covers within the areas of interest? What about steam tunnels under the college buildings? My point is, if they are doing all these searches in the immediate areas, are they doing it thoroughly, including these spots?

I know, I'm watching too much TV these days but I thought something similar to your statement when earlier today I watched E! Investigates about the murder of Adrianne Reynolds. The authorities would have never found her body if it weren't for one of the involved parties confessing and leading them to her. She was disposed of in a very grisly manner and placed in some type of drainage hole or something. The police admitted that she would probably not have ever been found if not for the confession.

I wonder when those who have left town had planned to leave town, before this all happened...meaning, I guess, if they knew they were leaving within a day or two or three, would that impact where Lauren may have ended up? Or was leaving a spontaneous thing?

Long-time Local, do you know if any of the canines who worked the search today are cadaver dogs? Or cross trained?
I can't say for sure. There were many hundreds of volunteers today and the way things are set up, we check in, are formed into teams, are briefed, and then sent to search for 2-3 hours at a time. We really don't see who is there except for those relatively short periods of briefing and debriefing. I do know that both cadaver and cross-trained dogs have been used in other searches in the past three weeks, though, and given the huge push to find her today I can't imagine that they wouldn't have brought them in again.

cluciano63, I truly don't know (and I've signed a disclaimer that stipulates I couldn't tell you anyway ;) ). This was an enormous search area and the search went for nearly 12 hours. I can't imagine what the search organizers and LE are going through right now in terms of organizing tips and recommendations for further searching as a result of today's efforts (literally thousands of hours of looking in one day). I'll be curious to see if we repeat areas tomorrow.

I've tried my best to catch up... But is this AB on ZO's fb of any relevance in discussion d/t his appearance?... Would someone mind briefing me I tried to find more info, but am getting to behind...!
Thanks!

Does anybody know about recreational uses for adderall (sp?) and/or prometh/codeine?

Does anybody know about recreational uses for adderall (sp?) and/or prometh/codeine?

Prometh/codeine I have heard of being used just like any other drug. Painkiller/sedative type feeling.
Adderall I have mostly seen and heard of being used to focus. Like, I knew people who popped adderall before having to write papers or stay in class all day. It supposedly makes you really, really focused and concentrated and aware.

I've tried my best to catch up... But is this AB on ZO's fb of any relevance in discussion d/t his appearance?... Would someone mind briefing me I tried to find more info, but am getting to behind...!
Thanks!
Apparently there is some discussion taking place at another site concerning the two people you've referenced. Neither have been named as parties or persons of interest in any mainstream media publications. The allegations being made are strictly rumor with no factual basis. Any conversation concerning these specific individuals has to remain elsewhere for now.

PHONE CALL Just came into my head. POCKET CALL! Theory: The call was made when something bad happened to LS. It's JR's phone. So now I'm thinking it wasn't DR or JR who dialed. Maybe during a struggle. Moving a body? The timing is perfect. And if this is the scenerio, JR would need to explain the call. Which he apparently has, to HT.

Way behind, so I assume someone wrote this, but just in case: If that was a pocket call, I hope that DR's voicemail was working and the call was recorded. Does LE check voicemail records? I would assume so but maybe not?

Adderall is an amphetamine based psychostimulant (speed), as PaulR said, and a controlled substance. It's prescribed for ADHD mostly. I don't know about IU, but I've heard of it being sold around campuses here in NOLA for recreational purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay