IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Walker

2:48 a.m. - [Last known camera image of LS] LS seen on surveillance cameras walking down a north-south alley on 10th Street into an empty lot

2:51 a.m. - Witness says Lauren shows up at a friend's place on 11th Street

Link: http://www.fox59.com/news/bloomingto...,1518395.story

BBM. This part of the timeline seems incorrect or at least inconsistent with other reports.

http://www.heraldtimesonline.com/pages/files/lauren_spierer/0616-Spierer-timeline-map.pdf

Herald Tribune version:

1 Enter Kilroy’s Sports Bar @ 1:46 am
Exit @ 2:27 am

2 Enter Smallwood @ 2:30 am
Exit @ 2:42 am

3 Enter N/S alley b/t 10th & College Apts and 10th & College Village
@ 2:48 am

4 Exit N/S alley toward empty lot north of 10th & College Village
@ 2:51 am

5 Last seen at 11th and College Ave
@ 4:30 am
(Approx Time)

Fox version

Timeline:
[Note: edited to use initials for names. Emphasis mine. ]

Friday, June 3rd 2011

1:46 a.m. - LS shows up at Kilroy's Sports Bar

2:27 a.m. - LS leaves Kilroy's

2:30 a.m. - LS arrives at the Smallwood Plaza apartment building

[Altercation ensues. LS not involved. CR punched by ZO. As LS and CR leave elevator of Smallwood, LS stumbles in the lobby. ]

2:42 a.m. - Lauren leaves Smallwood Plaza

2:48 a.m. - [Last known camera image of LS] LS seen on surveillance cameras walking down a north-south alley on 10th Street into an empty lot

2:51 a.m. - Witness says Lauren shows up at a friend's place on 11th Street

[LS and CR went to apartment shared by CR & MB, per CR's attorney.

"We know there was a visit to this apartment complex of 11th and Morton [ aka '5 North']," said Bloomington police Capt. Joe Qualters.

[JR's apartment is also in the 5 North building. After leaving the apartment shared by CR & MB, LS went to JR's apartment].

4:30 a.m. -[Last reported sighting of LS: ] [JR] sees Lauren near 11th and College

End of timeline.

:confused:

2:51 am: Maybe when you exit the N/S alley, you are at 5 North entrance. The witness (MB?) could have been standing in front of the townhouse?

OR just careless reporting?

:confused:

2:51 am: Maybe when you exit the N/S alley, you are at 5 North entrance. The witness (MB?) could have been standing in front of the townhouse?

OR just careless reporting?

Pretty sure the Fox account is just incorrect. We don't have any recorded time of arrival to MB/CR's apartment.

Why is HT even being considered a POI?

That was just a guess. The whole set of POIs has not been named. JMO: She is a Person of Interest as a potential witness to LS state of mind and other facts related to the case.

I for one, do not feel like she should even be considered a POI. I feel like there are "others" that were at 5 North that we do not even know about. Since, it has been stated that she may have been seen by 3 possibly 4 others after CR saw her last. I think JR is telling the truth... IDK why, I just do. I think there were others at that apartment or in that lot that were lurking. If she went down 11th to College... sounds like she was trying to avoid going down that alley again.

Good point.

As far as, the ballerina shoes? That is what Amy W. is seen wearing in most of her videos that have posted today. Why all of a sudden would LS be wearing those? As far as her not having her shoes/cell phone... he may have been trying to get her home and didn't care if she had her shoes or not. Has anyone heard from anyone that was at Kilroy's that night? And was she asked to leave? I am just trying to sort things out. JMO....

Chain drug stores like CVS sell cheap disposable shoes, sort of like ballet shoes, which women bring with them if they want to wear high heels but also be able to walk easily should they need to. They could easily fit into a small purse.

When my daughter was a high school majorette, they wore nude colored flats on the football field. On video, the girls looked barefoot. LS being from NY, probably learned to wear walking shoes and carry her nice ones in a purse or bag. I've only been to NY once, but we learned that little trick real quick. Not only is there a lot of walking there, but it's at a quick pace. Heels don't cut it, lol.

I would like to say that I have a problem with JW because he was to see Lauren after the game which ended early and he tried calling ,her phone later was left at Kilroy's.Now he dated this girl for two years and some say they were having problems some not.You mean to tell me he didn't know she was hanging out with CR and really messed up.Didn't text or call her until much later.Didn't know about the fight at Smallwood which one of his friends was involved in.Then he just went to bed after not talking to Lauren with no concern what could have happened to her since she never showed up.But the next day he was all worried and contacting her roommate.I find all this very fishy and strange.

Wow...I go to bed and wake up to find im 5 pages behind on this thread...sigh...and i gotta go to work, then outta town on vacation...I want so much to keep up with this case and i hope to one day soon find out what happened and where Lauren went.

Sorry im far behind here but just wanted to put out this thought. Mind you, i dont have a true opinion of his guilt or innocence.

As to your post(and the idea):

Regardless of whether JW and LS were having problems or not, the truth is we dot know if this was a regular occurence between them...We have no idea how many times JW called or texted Lauren,(and vice versa) both before or after she left her phone at Kilroys. Now, Im gonna think that perhaps he was annoyed but not too worried before he "went to bed"; whose to say that he didnt just figure he'd lie down, knowing he had to get up early, and thought perhaps he would just wait for Lauren to contact him, or show up at his house..and then just fell asleep. Perhaps LS had done this before, but then had woken him up with a call or visit...I can see why he would feel some anxiety in the morning when there were no calls or texts from LS...and then the escalating fear something was wrong...

I have just picked up a potentially interesting piece of information about LS's shoes. Do we know anything about her shoes -- other than she left them at the bar? We know about the other items she had -- her keys and phone -- but I don't ever remember reading anything about whether her shoes were found.

The only discussion about them that I can remember is when the photo was published and they were described as ballet flats. I've never seen any indication that they were found. Should have been at Kilroy's, right?

Why is HT even being considered a POI? I for one, do not feel like she should even be considered a POI. I feel like there are "others" that were at 5 North that we do not even know about. Since, it has been stated that she may have been seen by 3 possibly 4 others after CR saw her last. I think JR is telling the truth... IDK why, I just do. I think there were others at that apartment or in that lot that were lurking. If she went down 11th to College... sounds like she was trying to avoid going down that alley again. As far as, the ballerina shoes? That is what Amy W. is seen wearing in most of her videos that have posted today. Why all of a sudden would LS be wearing those? As far as her not having her shoes/cell phone... he may have been trying to get her home and didn't care if she had her shoes or not. Has anyone heard from anyone that was at Kilroy's that night? And was she asked to leave? I am just trying to sort things out. JMO....

For all we know, HT is not a POI.

However, if she were, and I believe she is, would that be a far stretch? A POI could just be someone with information. Hense the police being interested in them. Maybe they are hiding something. Maybe they are holding something back. Who knows. It doesn't mean that HT murdered, drugged, or helped in anyway to whatever happened to LS.

But, IMO, she has a lot of knowledge in that brain of what happened earlier in the night and also what was a normal occurrence or normal party schedule for some of the players in this scenario. For these reasons alone, I believe she could be one of the POIs in this case.

Or, maybe the police already have a good lead on another POI and are just building the evidence to arrest. Who knows.

Would really appreciate source of the fact that she wore ballet flats that night. All this time, because of how shapely her legs look in the photo, I thought she might be wearing platform heels. This could in part explain why she was barefoot (aside from her drunk/drugged condition). Anticipating next question of why she would wear heels with that outfit? She is short, it lengthens the legs, more attractive, she has fashion sense, it's common with that age group here.

One of our posters(was it northside?) shared a story with us and i believe said that the responsible party/ies got out of there b4 the investigation even started. I think we believe JR to be 1 of those. We all know he was gone QUICK! And was he the 1 that was supposed to of still had classess he didnt finish?
I do believe the truth lies with him-he may however not be the worst person involved here.
I am dying to know more about ZO& company

One of our posters(was it northside?) shared a story with us and i believe said that the responsible party/ies got out of there b4 the investigation even started. I think we believe JR to be 1 of those. We all know he was gone QUICK! And was he the 1 that was supposed to of still had classess he didnt finish?
I do believe the truth lies with him-he may however not be the worst person involved here.
I am dying to know more about ZO& company

I actually think it was either DR, MB, or CR that didn't finish summer classes. I'm not sure that JR was enrolled in classes to begin with --- I'd have to go back and check. But regardless, JR was out of B-town pretty fast. But then again, JW was out of town faster than JR was, if I recall correctly. And to their credit, CR and MB stuck around for a while.

I have seen no solid evidence of 1. Do you have some? I have also seen none of 2, though I believe it's probably correct, given the absence of any report that he went on the trip.

I don't have any screencaps of 1. I've seen secondhand reports of relationship issues visible on the Facebook pages (to the point of LS unfriending JW). I have no reason to not believe those reports, given their ubiquitous nature a few weeks ago when this was being discussed.

Most of the reports of the Indy 500 party did the following for me:

1) Illustrated that LS met CR there, and that other POIs such as DR and JR (and ZO and AB) were part of the same group

2) Indicated that JW was not part of the group

Is it possible he was there? Sure, it's possible. But given the notions of relationship difficulty discussed earlier (and the Facebook unfriending which supposedly happened within a week of her disappearance), I seriously doubt he was part of it. Which could add a jealousy twist to the story.

Does anyone know what floor of Smallwood DR lived on, and has anyone yet verified whether ZO/AB/BB lived in 10th&College Apts or 10th&College Village (my info is Village)

thanks

I don't have any screencaps of 1. I've seen secondhand reports of relationship issues visible on the Facebook pages (to the point of LS unfriending JW). I have no reason to not believe those reports, given their ubiquitous nature a few weeks ago when this was being discussed.

Most of the reports of the Indy 500 party did the following for me:

1) Illustrated that LS met CR there, and that other POIs such as DR and JR (and ZO and AB) were part of the same group

2) Indicated that JW was not part of the group

Is it possible he was there? Sure, it's possible. But given the notions of relationship difficulty discussed earlier (and the Facebook unfriending which supposedly happened within a week of her disappearance), I seriously doubt he was part of it. Which could add a jealousy twist to the story.

i went and read jw tweets again last night from the end of May(thats when the 500 was right?)and it really doesnt appear that he went to the 500. Im gonna g check some other tweets-ill be back

LS goes to DRs
LS + DR go to JRs
LS + CR go to Kilroys
DR returns to Smallwood
LS returns to Smallwood
LS + CR encounter ZO +? + ? while at Smallwood
LS + CR go to 5 North via alley
LS goes to JRs
LS is seen with AB or someone matching his description
Phone call from JR cellphone to DR cellphone
LS is claimed to leave 5North to corner of 11th and College
LS goes missing

Would really appreciate source of the fact that she wore ballet flats that night. All this time, because of how shapely her legs look in the photo, I thought she might be wearing platform heels. This could in part explain why she was barefoot (aside from her drunk/drugged condition). Anticipating next question of why she would wear heels with that outfit? She is short, it lengthens the legs, more attractive, she has fashion sense, it's common with that age group here.

In the still photo from sw security cam you can make out the right shoe from the front.
It's maybe white but hard to tell if it's heeled or her foot is arched as she's stepping.
I still think that's a dark colored headband around her neck.

In the still photo from sw security cam you can make out the right shoe from the front.
It's definitely white but hard to tell if it's heeled or her foot is arched as she's stepping.
I still think that's a dark colored headband around her neck.

I thought her shoes looked pink.

LS + CR encounter ZO +? + ? while at Smallwood

Reports have described the altercation to have been with a "group" of young men at SW. So ZO, AB (through rumor mill), and who else was in that group?

Reports have described the altercation to have been with a "group" of young men at SW. So ZO, AB (through rumor mill), and who else was in that group?

Published reports are still consistent that the group contained at least one "friend of JW's". Rumor says that ZO and company are not JW friends. Could DR be in this group as well (and where is his apt located)

Herald Tribune version:

"We know there was a visit to this apartment complex of 11th and Morton [ aka '5 North']," said Bloomington police Capt. Joe Qualters.

This should put to rest any talk of LS never getting up to 5 North. No?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024