Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the correct timeline?

Timeline

She left her off-campus apartment building about 12:30 a.m David Rohn and went

to friend Jay Rosenbaum's apartment
Spierer was seen entering Kilroy’s Sports bar at 1:46 a.m. Friday, June 3
She is seen exiting the bar at 2:27 a.m
She is then seen entering Smallwood Plaza at 2:30 a.m.
exiting at 2:42 a.m
entered an alley at 2:48 a.m
exit the alley toward an empty lot, north of 10th & College Village at 2:51 a.m.
Police said the last place video cameras saw Lauren was just behind Crossman's

building in an alley a little after 3:00 a.m.

4:14 a.m.: The truck was first spotted and again at 4:24 a.m. apparently not

related to Lauren's disappearance.

If so, why has this been reported?
Spierer was last seen on surveillance around 4:30am three blocks from her building.
http://tinyurl.com/3umusu4

I don't believe the sighting and timing I indicated in red is correct. She was never seen "just behind" Rossman's. There is a drive, grassy area, and a gravel lot between Rossman's and where she exited the alley.

Edited to add:
Three blocks from her building is 5 North. She was apparently seen there at 4:30. Early on it was probably mistaken that 5 North had surveillance cameras.

I don't believe the sighting and timing I indicated in red is correct. She was never seen "just behind" Rossman's. There is a drive, grassy area, and a gravel lot between Rossman's and where she exited the alley.

Edited to add:
Three blocks from her building is 5 North. She was apparently seen there at 4:30. Early on it was probably mistaken that 5 North had surveillance cameras.

So, now there are two discrepancies in the timeline? Do you at least see where I'm going with this info?

So, now there are two discrepancies in the timeline? Do you at least see where I'm going with this info?

If your timeline is not from one source but a compilation of several, then that explains the discrepancy imo. Also, there were no cameras at 5 North at that time, so that is probably a mistake.

We have clocks off, we have at least two discrepancies in the timeline that LE has made public, and they have yet to make these discrepancies known to the public. Why? Are they purposely doing this for the public or is this a clever way of throwing off the main POI?

I thought maybe "privately" meant "in my head"... :floorlaugh:

I agree... his attorney is probably :banghead: or maybe even :sick:

Thanks for adding a bit of humor into my day! I needed it!:great:

I took my son up to college last Friday (with Irene headed our way), and it really made me think about LS and her family. Waiting for that call that never came ... how heartbreaking for them. But they're not backing down, and some day this case will crack!

We have clocks off, we have at least two discrepancies in the timeline that LE has made public, and they have yet to make these discrepancies known to the public. Why? Are they purposely doing this for the public or is this a clever way of throwing off the main POI?

There's no discrepancies in the timeline that was last released June 16th. There is, however, bad reporting about the timeline and evidently continued confusion on it. It's sad that you can't just read an article and take it at face value, but we've been at that point for awhile now.

There's no discrepancies in the timeline that was last released June 16th. There is, however, bad reporting about the timeline and evidently continued confusion on it. It's sad that you can't just read an article and take it at face value, but we've been at that point for awhile now.

Add to that, I don't think LE cares at all what info the "public' has at this point. Originally, while they were having regular media briefings their motive was to gather help from the public, but they no longer seem to think that the general public can provide useful information. At least that is my take on it.

I guess I'm just so disillusioned by the way LE pleads for the help of the public, then seem to throw us away when they feel that we don't have anything else to offer. This seems to happen time and time again, while cases grow cold.

Add to that, I don't think LE cares at all what info the "public' has at this point. Originally, while they were having regular media briefings their motive was to gather help from the public, but they no longer seem to think that the general public can provide useful information. At least that is my take on it.

BBM

I'm a bit more cynical I suppose. I've had the impression from the very beginning that LE didn't really want any help or info from the public. It was my perception that the early press conferences and pleas for info were really just designed to make the family (and the general public, to some degree) feel better. :twocents:

I don't know what to think about this case, as far as LE goes. So many cases where it seems LE must be busily getting their case together behind the scenes end up going nowhere. And there is no way to tell from the outside if and when this is happening.

The burning question I have in my mind is WHEN did the bar call JW and tell him about the cell phone being there. I would imagine that he hauled *advertiser censored** over there the minute he got the call and was able to read through all her texts. That's why I cannot exclude JW. We don't know what those texts said or whether Lauren meant to delete them. Whomever sent her a text in that time frame had no idea that someone else would be reading them. Let's just speculate, as we all do at times, that there was some texting between LS and CR that got JW in a fuming mess. When did he get that phone?

And im wondering if JW got the phone and erased anything from it. Did LE just go by what was on her phone or did they actually get phone records from the phone copmany? How long did JW have the phone b4 he had to give it to LE?

They know who the mystery man is... Either AB or BB. The reason they are so reluctant to mention this or the "2nd alteration" in the alley way is, they aren't sure if A) she was even alive when the 3:38AM witness saw her slung over, B) what led to her death, or who provided the party supplies that could have lead to her death. THIS sweeping under the rug, I believe is the TRUMPCARD.

The mystery man could have been acting in total good faith in assisting her back to North 5 because they know they can't get her back in Smallwood and know she was at JR's earlier in the night, if its AB or BB. She must have been alive, because noone in their right mind would carry a deceased person over their shoulder, if they were not involved in her death. She made it to North 5 alive, barely IMO. MB had to have helped CR into his place or at least known LS was with him or behind. Perhaps he denied her entry because of her intoxicated state and mentioned she was there and she left. MB informs JR because it's not his issue and JR is better friends with her. And this is where things start to fall apart.

I'm still interested in the "accosting on camera behind Smallwood" by someone known to LE that was leaked by the Smallwood employee...

The fire in Martinsville to me is huge...

Much of what you say makes sense and articulates some thoughts I've had.

Now about the fire in Martinsville...apparently the son of the mill's owner is a student at Ivy Tech Bloomington. If Lauren had already been attending classes at Ivy Tech (I think she was scheduled to start on the Monday following her disappearance) I would be more suspect.

I believe that was later recanted by BPD

Yea-id never seen this 430 thing either! So they recanted it?....maybe kinda like they tried to recant the "altercation" at smallwood? Hmmm....geez i dont know what to think

And im wondering if JW got the phone and erased anything from it. Did LE just go by what was on her phone or did they actually get phone records from the phone copmany? How long did JW have the phone b4 he had to give it to LE?
I've always thought JW was pretty low on the suspicious list, but when folks were asking if CS was putting a pointed message out there with the "Last time she used her phone was at 12:30", this was what I wondered...

I've wondered the same thing and if he erased any angry rants from himself. But I'm sure LE has phone records from the big ears in the sky. :hypno:

Still irks me that the bar employee handed it over. :maddening:

Much of what you say makes sense and articulates some thoughts I've had.

Now about the fire in Martinsville...apparently the son of the mill's owner is a student at Ivy Tech Bloomington. If Lauren had already been attending classes at Ivy Tech (I think she was scheduled to start on the Monday following her disappearance) I would be more suspect.

I'm glad you mentioned this.. From the time I heard about this I was extremely suspicious. Let say the owner of the mill SC who owns a freight company was not in town the date of the fire. The MOST COMPELLING part to me was when I manipulated the white truck LE discredited in Photoshop, I swear I see the word freight on the side of the truck... Another shocking thing is, the son, let's call him SC Jr. once had his FB wall set to public. Ironically he would post often complaining about the smallest things, but never ONCE mentioned the fire at his property.

I noticed he had several ties to Ivy Tech... More importantly he is/was having relationship issues with his child's mother. Wouldn't one looking to score women or drugs in Martinsville hit Bloomington on a Friday night?

Didn't this fire occur the weekend of Father's day?

I'm glad you mentioned this.. From the time I heard about this I was extremely suspicious. Let say the owner of the mill SC who owns a freight company was not in town the date of the fire. The MOST COMPELLING part to me was when I manipulated the white truck LE discredited in Photoshop, I swear I see the word freight on the side of the truck... Another shocking thing is, the son, let's call him SC Jr. once had his FB wall set to public. Ironically he would post often complaining about the smallest things, but never ONCE mentioned the fire at his property.

I noticed he had several ties to Ivy Tech... More importantly he is/was having relationship issues with his child's mother. Wouldn't one looking to score women or drugs in Martinsville hit Bloomington on a Friday night?

Didn't this fire occur the weekend of Father's day?

Fire: June 17
Big search: June 19

I want to say that I don't know where a Martinsville dude who wants to score would go, but honestly, my answer is yes, Bloomington makes sense. I also want to say that no, there's no way a Martinsville dude could score someone like LS. But again, honestly, it is possible given the amount of drinking and drugs many women seem to do.

For me, Martinsville is freaky. It is not a place I like to go in my mind with this case because as you probably know it is where the remains of Jill Behrman were found. And that's not the only problem with Martinsville.

doesn't it seem more likely that SC jr. might be involved just by knowing some of the POIs (perhaps they met on the in b-ton social scene). so, perhaps, knowing he lived on property in the outer-lying areas, they contacted him for help? either that, or couldn't it be that he was in on the festivities at JR's from the beginning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay