IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never seen this bit before...LE has said that 2:51AM (I believe) was the last confirmed info/sighting re: Lauren...

It was bad reporting. LE put 4:30 am on the time line she was supposedly last seen by a human. It was reported wrongly as her being on surveillance.

People with long qt syndrome have to avoid a long list of legal and illegal substances because these substances could lead to heart issues.

I would people with LQT "should" avoid...
Often people do not avoid whatever it is that endangers their particular condition, be it diabetes, etc....my mother-in-law is a nurse and she is constantly fainting and passing out from not taking food...no matter how many times she is told, etc...

Often people do not avoid whatever it is that endangers their particular condition, be it diabetes, etc....my mother-in-law is a nurse and she is constantly fainting and passing out from not taking food...no matter how many times she is told, etc...

So true. I knew a girl with a heart condition in high school. She ended up in the same hospital/funeral home as my mother ... heart failure induced by drug usage. It was sad. She was a really sweet girl, as was LS, no doubt.

Sometimes we take better care of others than we do ourselves.

It was left in a bar with her shoes and found in a bar. Which I presume was closed during the night. Nobody is going to take the phone, remove it from its power source and then sneak it back into a bar. It would be much easier to just toss it.

The phone was not used to call out from 12:15am. @12:15 am or shortly after, someone could have disconnected it from its power source, and then later turned it back on.

Lauren didn't seem to be with any other girls, once she left the original party spot...another girl might have noticed more if Lauren was ill as opposed to just wasted, IMO...and been a little more concerned...not to be sexist, but I think it is true...

I think you are correct mostly. Of course, there are exceptions both ways. One of the things I strongly feel got through me in my partying days was our rule of always having girlfriends with us. There were two occasions that I almost got in trouble while partying. Both times I had girlfriends see that I needed help and save me from potentially bad situations. I, in turn, helped my girlfriends when they were in bad situations including helping a friend who had alcohol poisoning. I know it happens all the time, but I really, really wish Lauren and every girl had a similar girl code in place. Maybe they typically did, but for some reason this night was different.

I am also feeling very grateful that I have a boyfriend who, even before we dated, was always very, very gentlemanly toward me. He wouldn't even let me walk to my car alone after our night class together even when I had shoes and was totally sober and not walking down any alleys. There are some men who realize that part of the good they can do in life is to care for and protect others and especially those vulnerable (like, little blonde girls who sometimes don't realize how vulnerable they really are).

But, it is what it is and no one can turn back time and change what happened. Right now, I just wish we could find her damn body so her poor parents can find some peace. Where could she be? Who could have hidden her? Why isn't someone cracking under pressure? Somewhat rhetorical, but I hope something breaks soon.

I am also doubting anything we ever knew so maybe LE is lying about the truck. Maybe the 338 sighting is true. Maybe JR is lying to protect someone. Or maybe he did see her walk away perfectly fine at 430. Who knows? Nothing would shock me at this point.

SC Sr is also into Landscaping Services & Shrub/Tree Services, that would make more sense with the size of the white truck that was seen.

Are we 100% percent sure this is where the fire occurred? On Sycamore St.? If so I'd call the authorities right now!

If you look close enough to this picture, the furthest vehicle on the right looks just like the mystery truck. Same wheel well and all!!!!

http://maps.google.com/maps?client=...code_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CBYQ8gEwAA

Despite the 100s of wild rumors related to this case, we haven't heard that LS made a habit of abusing illegal drugs.

Maybe CR's drink was spiked with some drug at the bar for purpose of robbery. Maybe her drink was spiked, too; or she may have playfully taken a few sips from her date's drink.

This scenario could possibly explain why both CR and LS were apparently severely impaired.

For example, ZO (?) punched CR to the head. Was that because CR was so impaired that he could not defend himself? And, then he ran from the fight? Would that be his normal reaction?

... I am also doubting anything we ever knew so maybe LE is lying about the truck. Maybe the 338 sighting is true. Maybe JR is lying to protect someone. Or maybe he did see her walk away perfectly fine at 430. Who knows? Nothing would shock me at this point.

I agree with your entire post, Darcyline, but the last few lines interest me most. I have to believe that LE checked out the white truck ... they must have. But in the photos I've seen, it truly looks like there's a blond-haired girl in a white shirt/black pants in the back of it. I've actually wondered if the photo was photoshopped or something ... to make people think that. I realize that sounds crazy! But why does it look that way? Maybe it's just me?

I am completely over the white truck.
But if I am wrong and LE is lying about it being cleared, then I will apologize.

whitetruck1.jpg

I am one of the people who never saw anything like a blonde girl in the back of the truck. I could just be blind or wrong, but a lot of the pictures I saw that did show a blonde girl were enhanced in some way-like, people had creatively outlined or colored in. Looking at the actual raw original pictures and I don't see it.
I know a lot of people do still think it was her in the back though so it is still a possibility. I can only really think of one reason LE would lie-that is that they identified who owns the truck or would have been driving the truck and perhaps really are one step (or body) away from making an arrest.

I am completely over the white truck.
But if I am wrong and LE is lying about it being cleared, then I will apologize.

Well, I agree that we should be over the white truck, given what LE said. I just don't see why they'd lie about concrete evidence like that. The photo was just weird, IMO. But weird stuff happens every day ... it's just that when I'm tired I think about it!

Unless the white truck is connected to the fellas...otherwise I don't see why Lauren's parents would still be fixed firmly on them, and they are, IMO.

I see no white truck in the street view, only a red one.

spin it around entirely look at the view which shows a metal silo in the background... now click to the left a little bit, meaning go down the block to the left a little bit one click, and then you can see the truck im referring to.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-08-31 at 10.00.06 PM.png
    Screen shot 2011-08-31 at 10.00.06 PM.png
    611.2 KB · Views: 50
And please lets call a spade a spade... At that time of night in surveillance video that truck can be:

1. White
2. Puter
3 Silver metallic..

I would not toss out anything the LE says. The chief of police is married to a monroe country judge. that in itself is a conflict of interest.

Are we 100% percent sure this is where the fire occurred? On Sycamore St.? If so I'd call the authorities right now!

If you look close enough to this picture, the furthest vehicle on the right looks just like the mystery truck. Same wheel well and all!!!!

http://maps.google.com/maps?client=...code_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CBYQ8gEwAA

I think i see the front driver side of a white truck behind a bush but can't get in any closer. From this view I can't say it's anything but a right front quarter panel.
Good job scouring the maps.

I see ur pic & see the back of a white truck next to the red truck?? Still can't tell much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay