IN IN - Lois & Karen Williams, Last seen Jan 25, 1967, Indianapolis

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

HopeRains

My name is Lisa Coburn Kesler.
Reaction score

This is an article I clipped back in 2020 and shared with the Namus contact at the time. Many articles on the man suspected in their disappearance, one of which is included in this clip.

1724104079036.jpeg

This is an article I clipped back in 2020 and shared with the Namus contact at the time. Many articles on the man suspected in their disappearance, one of which is included in this clip.

View attachment 525656
Melvin Carr sounds terrifying. Seems he felt very comfortable kidnapping people in pairs or trios.

View attachment 525656

This you ?

View attachment 525656
a quick Google search shows this reddit user created a post on November 9th, 2020 and included the above email in her post. Note the date on the opening of the NAMUS case is November 8th, 2020. You didn't open the namus case. Don't take credit for someone else's work.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240819_195153_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20240819_195153_Google.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20240819_195421_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240819_195421_Chrome.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 4
So the only time OP posted about this missing person case is to take credit from another person who reported this case to Namus?

I thought the point of this platform was to crowd source to get closure for crimes and missing persons, not to try to upstage other researchers.

It's quite sad when integrity is stripped away. It certainly doesn't help solve anything.

I mean, y’all do know it’s possible for more than one person to submit a person to Namus, right? It’s pretty common, and not a big conspiracy. You don’t ‘own’ the case.

I’m frankly embarrassed for you, @TheBonesofAutumn - I’ve enjoyed your reddit posts, but this is some real petty *advertiser censored* and not a good look for any of y’all.

Not cool OP to try to (without success) take credit for The Bones Of Autumns hard work. Try working with the real, original OP and not trying to grab all of the credit for yourself when it is not your due.

I mean, y’all do know it’s possible for more than one person to submit a person to Namus, right? It’s pretty common, and not a big conspiracy. You don’t ‘own’ the case.

I’m frankly embarrassed for you, @TheBonesofAutumn - I’ve enjoyed your reddit posts, but this is some real petty *advertiser censored* and not a good look for any of y’all.
The dates say it all...Questions?

Sure it can happen. But good for you for sticking up for your buddy without providing proof.

I choose to support those with integrity, as well as proof to back up their claims.

Sure it can happen. But good for you for sticking up for your buddy without providing proof.

I choose to support those with integrity, as well as proof to back up their claims.
P.S. Save your embarrassment for unsavory actions, like outing someone who has more class than wanting to call out a credit stealer, or supporting a buddy who makes a claim without providing proof.

Hey OP. I'll gladly apologize when you share your dated proof. As your buddy said, multiple people certainly can submit to Namus about a case. I'm happy to be proven wrong.

Not cool OP to try to (without success) take credit for The Bones Of Autumns hard work. Try working with the real, original OP and not trying to grab all of the credit for yourself when it is not your due.
@cenazoicIs right. Taking claim for the work of another researcher is petty and not a good look. Especially blindly following the word of someone who isn't providing proof.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BadWiring
Back