In Memory of JonBenet Ramsey

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Can you elaborate on what you think the situation(s) could be if they aren't associated with a person?

Steve Thomas called it "corporal punishment." Others have interpreted that might mean "corporal cleansing."

There's no way to know for sure unless all the evidence is available to the public.

Steve Thomas called it "corporal punishment." Others have interpreted that might mean "corporal cleansing."

There's no way to know for sure unless all the evidence is available to the public.

Yeah, I have read that theory.

I think Steve Thomas believed and wanted PDI so bad that he wrapped every piece of evidence around that theory. We all do that, so I can’t really blame him honestly.

I think Thomas did his best with how he interpreted evidence that we could only hope to know, but Kolar saw the same stuff and had a different conclusion altogether.

Thomas was sued and Kolar wasn’t. That tells me that Thomas’ conclusions in his book were able to be legally disputed. Kolar’s conclusions were not.

It is just not plausible to me that this was a bed wetting (was the bed even wet?) situation; which turned into a corporal punishment situation; which turned into an accident on purpose situation, which turned into a vaginal assault with a nasty old paintbrush situation; which turned into an asphyxiation situation with the ever popular noose/garrote device; which turned into a epic failed kidnapping for ransom situation.

Sorry, I don't buy it and find this preposterous.

It's no more preposterous than any BDI theory, really. In addition, there are many examples of toileting issues resulting in a child's death by parent(s); more so than murders committed by nine year olds. To each their own.

It's no more preposterous than any BDI theory, really. In addition, there are many examples of toileting issues resulting in a child's death by parent(s); more so than murders committed by nine year olds. To each their own.
but do they strangle their child with a cord and sexually abuse them? No way!

I find a cover-up for a strangulation and sexual abuse by an adult more convincing that a nine-year-old doing, basically, the same things.

I find a cover-up for a strangulation and sexual abuse by an adult more convincing that a nine-year-old doing, basically, the same things.

Not so. Other children are the most common abusers of other children. The fact is that JB was sexually assaulted at /around the time of her death. The fact is, she had been abused in the days/weeks prior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not so. Other children are the most common abusers of other children. The fact is that JB was sexually assaulted at /around the time of her death. The fact is, she had been abused in the days/weeks prior.

BBM: I agree with your statement as to facts but how does that translate into who abused JonBenet? Patsy had 24/7 access to her.

Here's an excellent article on the methodology of collecting statistics on child abuse. While there are markers that seem to exclude the Ramsey family as they are known to the general public, there are also several markers that suggest the potential for abuse is within the realm of probability.

In other words, "no one knows what goes on behind closed doors."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2895316/

BBM: I agree with your statement as to facts but how does that translate into who abused JonBenet? Patsy had 24/7 access to her.

Your saying that Patsy was sexually abusing JB?

Who had 24/7 to her? Who was known to sleep in the same bed as her? JonBenet's room used to be the one right next to Burke's. The parents moved her room to the other side of the second floor, about a year before the murder. The sexual assault was "light" and was described as digital.

Confidential Social Services computer files on Burke Ramsey were stolen in June 1997. There is definitely smoke before the fire.

In one-third of all substantiated cases of child sexual abuse, the alleged abuser is another child. The true frequency or number is probably somewhat staggering. That's because, it's very seldom that minor children are publically punished or publically admonished for sexually assaulting even younger minor children, especially when this occurs inside the family unit. It’s not necessarily seen as a crime; incest and violence between siblings tends to be dealt with internally by families, if it is dealt with at all.

Your saying that Patsy was sexually abusing JB?

Who had 24/7 to her? Who was known to sleep in the same bed as her? JonBenet's room used to be the one right next to Burke's. The parents moved her room to the other side of the second floor, about a year before the murder. The sexual assault was "light" and was described as digital.

Confidential Social Services computer files on Burke Ramsey were stolen in June 1997. There is definitely smoke before the fire.

Exactly Cottonstar! There are two other people who lived in that house that had easy access to JBR.

Yup, exactly. Me too.

Link to source, please.

Yes, I'd also like a source to that claim. Because literally every other statistic says parents are to blame in the grand majority of child murders; not siblings.

Link to source, please.

Oh, Berry. How have you been? Last year, you challenged me on the pillow being on the kitchen counter. I thought it was clear that I was referring to child sexual abuse, when citing my statistics. Perhaps not.

The statistics show the very young are typically molested by other young children who are typically older than their victims.

FACT: As many as 40% of children who are sexually abused are abused by older, or more powerful children.

* The younger the child victim, the more likely it is that the perpetrator is a juvenile. Juveniles are the offenders 
in 43% of assaults on children under age six. Of these offenders, 14% are under age 12.9

Oh, Berry. How have you been? Last year, you challenged me on the pillow being on the kitchen counter.*snip*

Since you referred to me as Berry, that would've been over on another board. I definitely remember debating with a Spraguestephens regarding the pillow in the kitchen.

The statistics have went from most common to 40% to a third? I also noticed that a minority(14%) are younger than 12.

If she had been sexually abused in the days/weeks prior, this opens the door to a bigger list of suspects than just her nine year old brother.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back