IN - Nancy Dyer for child endangerment, Indianapolis, 2006

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yeah but you can only be vigilant to a point..... he has never escaped whilst his at home but you can't be hovering all of the time. You do need to do things like sleep and go to the toilet.

This little boys demands may have been so great she might not have even been able to do that much.

Well your allowed to say that.... your not living in my shoes or hers. You have no idea the burden and weight that carries.

On any regular day i can have 3-4 bite marks and bruises on my arms and legs. Thats just getting him dressed and fed in the mornings. He also has smashed up most of the furniture in his room plus other assorted items around the house. He also has tantrums last 5-6 hours which often does require being physicaly restrained so he does not hurt himself and his siblings.

Like i said maybe she did not have the funds to aquire help for him or maybe it was simply a case of help not being accessable to her. Support is very hard to find when your living in a situation like ours. Your constantly in fear of being blamed for behaviour and situations that is BEYOND anyones control. Theres to many people out there ready to condem but not enough to actually go lend support when it's needed.

p.s So am i to understand that i'm responsable everytime he escapes from daycare even though i'm physicaly not even there at the time ??
no and i dont think parents should be held accountable for situations when they cant be with thier kids . that is a pet peeve of mine when i see people blaming the mother right away . my family used to pick at me like that .but only my mother actually ever helped me . i didnt do drugs i didnt party i didnt even get myself new clothes ...i worked hard and bought food toys and clothes for my kid. i feel i am a good mother but im far from perfect . no parent can watch thier kids ALL the time .they are sneaky lol.. granted there are ways to keep your kids from getting into cupboards or going outside though .but they sometimes can get around that stuff depending on thier age and other factors..

Yes thats right....... my sons school freind died in January after using the trampoline to scale the fence then climbed into the local river and drowned. He was obssessed with water and despite swimming lessons paid for by the school he died. They knew with the way his behaviour was that he was not going to live much past his 5th birthday and he didn't but thats not their fault it's what he was born with.

Slightly off topic here, but cenasangel, please come over and post with us on the Autism thread in the Jury Room. Lots of good info there and perhaps you can add to the fund of knowledge there. You are by no means alone in your situation. Many of us do understand.

PLEASE, someone tell this woman about birth control. She should have served a year for each year each child spent with her being neglected.

OMG! She had ANOTHER one???!!

Yeah, it was mentioned that she was pregnant again at the time of her initial arrest, but strangely enough no other info about the pregnancy made it into the media during her previous court appearances.

I can't even find words to describe how I feel about this person. :bang:

She only gets one year AND she had another child. :doh::banghead::loser::furious:
She should be neutered and sentenced for 18 years for child abandonment and child neglect. After 18 years the children will legally be adults able to care for themselves.

amazing isnt it. she has 6 kids total. woman out there who would do any thing for a baby including die to protect it and they can not get pregnant and this lady pops them out like a pez dispenser. life just aint fair.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist
Back