IN - New Albany: Mother, two children found dead in creek

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In this article, I'm not sure who the mother is blaming. She has said nothing much about MC, but who does she think is covering up things? It seems they were not included in the funeral/burial plans. Confusing...

I was with her until she blamed "evil spirits"...

I believe the mom equates evil as the influence of Satan on people. She doesn't believe murder/suicide so believes that someone may have tried to make it look that way. I think there are husbands and family that think everything has to always be spiritual or positive that they wouldn't even notice depression. The denomination itself though could add to some psychosis not being noticed. If someone saw or heard things they might think dreams or visions was going on.

yes agreed. The family moves from Washington to be closer to his family, but I am curious what, if anything Jamie's family has to say about their deaths? Anyone have anything out there from her family?

Another one, interview with her father before the funerals:

http://thedailyworld.com/sections/news/local/family-friends-prepare-lay-mother-children-rest.html

----------

I wonder if LE has an answer to Cherry's question yet?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9079456&postcount=179"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - IN - New Albany: Mother, two children found dead in creek[/ame]

These parents have nothing else to lose so I don't understand not saying what you think. Maybe their own religion is stopping them from saying much. If my daughter and grands were found floating in the creek, there would be no pussyfootin' around for me. Even if I had no clue what really happened, I would be right there to see for myself. I feel so sad for them!

These parents have nothing else to lose so I don't understand not saying what you think. Maybe their own religion is stopping them from saying much. If my daughter and grands were found floating in the creek, there would be no pussyfootin' around for me. Even if I had no clue what really happened, I would be right there to see for myself. I feel so sad for them!

i know...there was never info about a memorial @ World of Praise, where Bill Pink(JC's dad) is pastor....only memorial fund...to raise$$ for them to have come to the funeral on 3.21.13 @ GF in New Albany. wonder if the bodies were creamated? her parents will NEVER have any closure...also, if the Pink's could not afford airfare to IN., again, how did the Clutter family manage to visit this church so often during MC's unemployment...also, if it was so important to be close to GF church, why is MC now living 2-3hrs. away from the church family...especially his spokesperson, Nichols?

I was with her until she blamed "evil spirits"...

i think her mom meant that there was no way her daughter would do this to herself & kids, hence 'evil spirits @ work"...the funeral was held soon after the bodies were released, and it does seen as if the Pink's were shut out...even in his funeral interview MC does not mention any condolences to her parents or info as to why they were not included. this adds to my suspicion...IMO

You know what else really grinds me about this? He buried his family where they have NOBODY. Fairview Cemetery in New Albany, Indiana. Nothing but that church.

Her parents are in Washington. MC is living with his mother 3 hours and 200 miles away and I'm assuming he's left his job. Is there some problem with cremation and their faith? If not, he could have had them cremated and sent half their ashes to her mother and father. If the faith does have a problem with it and he was planning to leave the area (even for a short time), he couldn't see to it that their bodies could be sent to Washington? Or even buried where HIS parents live? Her parents were VERY involved with the kids while they lived there. Why cut them out the way he did and just leave them in some cemetery where no family lives?

and MC is now living about 180 miles away from the church & where is family is buried???? also, somebody helped them financially from that church when they first moved here(waiting to get first paycheck in 2years!), yet these same people could not raise enough church $$ to fly Jaime's parents out???? or the ashes? they had to have been creamated...if there was no $$ for her parents to fly out, where would $15,000 come frome for burials...penticostals do not forbid creamation, but it is not encouraged. also, why would LE allow cremation w/ such a horrific murder, w/ not even conclusive COD??? IMO

and MC is now living about 180 miles away from the church & where is family is buried???? also, somebody helped them financially from that church when they first moved here(waiting to get first paycheck in 2years!), yet these same people could not raise enough church $$ to fly Jaime's parents out???? or the ashes? they had to have been creamated...if there was no $$ for her parents to fly out, where would $15,000 come frome for burials...penticostals do not forbid creamation, but it is not encouraged. also, why would LE allow cremation w/ such a horrific murder, w/ not even conclusive COD??? IMO

They weren't cremated.

http://www.whas11.com/news/Communit...hree-New-Albany-family-members-199723931.html

Jamie and Katelyn will be buried in the same casket. The funeral for the three will be Monday at 10:30 am at Fairview Cemetery.

I don't know if the Pink's were able to make it to her funeral or not. It was never mentioned in MSM and it may be they just didn't want any media attention. If they weren't able to make it I find it very sad or wonder if there was a reason why they didn't come. I was really hoping that the family would be returned to Washington for burial. It is VERY expensive to do this though and MC being husband and father, would probably have control over this.

I don't know, one of the articles I read said he'd stayed in a hotel since all 3 were found (was that donated?) coupled with the fact he buried them there but left town doesn't sit well with me. Can't sleep in the place your happy family lived? Or did something happen in the house and that's why you can't sleep there?

i think her mom meant that there was no way her daughter would do this to herself & kids, hence 'evil spirits @ work"...the funeral was held soon after the bodies were released, and it does seen as if the Pink's were shut out...even in his funeral interview MC does not mention any condolences to her parents or info as to why they were not included. this adds to my suspicion...IMO

I agree with her...I don't think she did this to herself/children either.

Airlines usually offer a substantial discount to bereaved family members who fly to funerals. Used to, anyway.

It breaks my heart to think Jamie's parents didn't see her and her children laid to rest.

I haven't seen that Jaime's parents couldn't afford to go to the funeral. Could someone post the link for that please?

There were a lot of fund raising requests that I saw, so I would be surprised and sad if they weren't able to go for financial reasons.

Here's one of the fund raising requests

http://www.theworldofpraise.com/7922.html

brandon_katelyn_clutter_1365095977032_396334_ver1.0_320_240.jpg

One of the big ways we're separated from other animals on our planet is our over-developed ability to mask our behaviors, to put on a face to meet the faces that we meet. Thus the "surprise" everyone expresses when someone does something they'd never have guessed at can sometimes be said not really to be surprising at all.

^^^
Exactly. Thank you Woofie.

I am not sure where I stand on this. I am on the fence on whether it was murder or murder/suicide. If it is a murder/suicide, I do think the mother suffered from PPP.

IMO, JMO, :moo: , and all other disclaimers.

I don't know, one of the articles I read said he'd stayed in a hotel since all 3 were found (was that donated?) coupled with the fact he buried them there but left town doesn't sit well with me. Can't sleep in the place your happy family lived? Or did something happen in the house and that's why you can't sleep there?

He left town? WTH! I a not a fan of his. Not at all.

Last we heard he went to stay at his mother's house about 200 miles away.

My theories: either he is overcome by grief, horrible grief, and can't bear to be anywhere that has memories of his family, OR he knows or did something to them. Wish we knew more.

I haven't seen that Jaime's parents couldn't afford to go to the funeral. Could someone post the link for that please?

There were a lot of fund raising requests that I saw, so I would be surprised and sad if they weren't able to go for financial reasons.

don't know why her parents would not come, unless it were financial...airline tickets to fly out within a week are usually upwards of $1000 per.... the church website said they were trying to raise $$ for pastor Pink & wife...why else if not for airfare. somethings can be deduced....IMO!!!IMO!!!

Airlines usually offer a substantial discount to bereaved family members who fly to funerals. Used to, anyway.

It breaks my heart to think Jamie's parents didn't see her and her children laid to rest.

when my husband was murdered in LA & I was in FL. there were NO berevment discounts....they need death cert. proof. tickets were & $1,100 per, in 1999!!!!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanMichelle
Back