IN - New Albany: Mother, two children found dead in creek

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I saw in one post that the mother had cuts and bruises. I wondered then if the cuts were scratches. I can't imagine if she was drowning that older child, that he wouldn't fight back. I didn't see that they'd been drugged either. Even if he was told to get in the water and lay down, it's human nature to struggle to breathe. If the kids were held under the water, there should be bruises from hands. I have rolled all this around in my head and don't see it! We are only privy to bits and pieces I'm sure.

Iirc I read they were deep cuts

I don't see how the boy wouldn't have the same cuts on the hands or why no cuts on the body or legs if the injuries came from rocks or plant matter in the creek.

Since the family was found a little after 5pm, I would think they would also have a more narrowed down time of death. I would like to know the answer to that. I know the water may make it difficult to get a accurate time but certainly they can tell whether it was closer to an hour or 8 hours.

I found the fundraising requests, to build a larger building to house more souls in preparation for the end time harvest disturbing, but I'm probably just taking it out of context.

After poking around that web site now I'm back to PPD or PPP being possible again. This church is NOT the church she grew up in--this one is much darker and life-swallowing.

In the "Lifestyle Statement" it calls for full-time Christian service, that every member should find a place of service and ministry.

So it's not enough to have moved halfway across the country with an infant and a child you are homeschooling after your husband's been out of work for 2 years. You must be the perfect wife, spend some portion of every day at church or doing church-y things, serve your strong man of the house, feed the baby, wash clothes, clean the house, tell your husband every time you step out the door. You miss your parents, you miss your hometown. You miss your church.

It's just totally depressing to think about. No time for yourself, that might get you thinking you're some kind of individual--can't have that.

After poking around that web site now I'm back to PPD or PPP being possible again. This church is NOT the church she grew up in--this one is much darker and life-swallowing.

In the "Lifestyle Statement" it calls for full-time Christian service, that every member should find a place of service and ministry.

So it's not enough to have moved halfway across the country with an infant and a child you are homeschooling after your husband's been out of work for 2 years. You must be the perfect wife, spend some portion of every day at church or doing church-y things, serve your strong man of the house, feed the baby, wash clothes, clean the house, tell your husband every time you step out the door. You miss your parents, you miss your hometown. You miss your church.

It's just totally depressing to think about. No time for yourself, that might get you thinking you're some kind of individual--can't have that.

I completely understand what you are saying. But I also have to wonder if all the context behind this makes it equally likely someone connected to this dark and life-swallowing culture went off the rails. Like someon who is inflicting the rules of what you must do and be... I now do not think it was her husband putting that kind of pressure on her?

I'm still thinking she ran into the wrong person. I wonder what programs she was involved with in the church? Some may have placed her at a higher risk. I can't imagine her turning anyone down that came to her for help.

I find it a bit odd that, under GFC Core Doctrines, the word "love" only receives two direct mentions on the page. It seems a bit out of keeping with what Jesus preached. Of the two, one directly refers to loving God, and the other, albeit from my favorite Bible chapter (I Corinthians 13), is sometimes translated as charity not love per se.

On the whole on the site, I think much more emphasis is placed on tithing than on the love Christ preached.

I would like to know what the injuries are that are consistent with being in water. They were not in the water for days, weeks or months. They were not in a deep river or flowing river or lake where their bodies would have sunk and resurfaced and bounced around on other objects. They were not in a body of water where fish etc., would have contributed to any signs of injury.

Is this the same coroner that had to consult with a expert in drowning to come to the conclusion that the murder/suicide theory was very unlikely?

I want to know what injuries the coroner is referring to. There is a huge difference between being in a shallow stream and a larger body of water.

eta: There is not a boatload of drowning deaths in shallow water to compare this to. I tried to find some. I'm not sure if the coroner just opened her text book to drowning deaths and made her statement or what.
weeks ago i spoke to the floyd county coroners office & was told the Louisville coroner did the autopsies! that they were waiting on tox rports out of Jefferson county coroners office! Kudos to Prosecutor Henderson to call for grand jury inquiry. i have never heard of this happening...IMO, a grand jury would convene to bring about charges on an individual...does this mean that they will hold all the investigators accountable? why would Henderson say, he never heard back from the LE???

weeks ago i spoke to the floyd county coroners office & was told the Louisville coroner did the autopsies! that they were waiting on tox rports out of Jefferson county coroners office! Kudos to Prosecutor Henderson to call for grand jury inquiry. i have never heard of this happening...IMO, a grand jury would convene to bring about charges on an individual...does this mean that they will hold all the investigators accountable? why would Henderson say, he never heard back from the LE???

That was the reason I wondered what church the Chief of Police went to because someone or something is obstructing the flow of information in this case, and possibly even the investigation itself.

I am at a loss as to why or how, but I am convinced this church has something to do with it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vec416
Back