GUILTY IN - Newton County, Fem, 30 Mar 2019 - Nicole Bowen

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Waiting anxiously for "new" news this week. Perhaps they can tie him to even "more" murders and are waiting for the PC of ALL PC's?? One can hope! If he is responsible for more I would hope the DP is on the table.
Okay, sorry, I'm confused. These dates mention November hearings, right? So why would we be expecting more news re: GK today or this week? What am I missing???

Okay, sorry, I'm confused. These dates mention November hearings, right? So why would we be expecting more news re: GK today or this week? What am I missing???

There’s interesting comments recently on a post on the Newton County Sheriff’s Office FB Page. The post is dated April 5th. (There are multiple Newton County Sheriff Office FB’s make sure to choose the one in Kentland, Indiana)

There’s interesting comments recently on a post on the Newton County Sheriff’s Office FB Page. The post is dated April 5th. (There are multiple Newton County Sheriff Office FB’s make sure to choose the one in Kentland, Indiana)
Still waiting :cool: Makes one wonder if they are trying to tie him to even more?? JMT

@Tippy Lynn - Would you happen to know at what point a murder charge shows up on MyCase once filed? I was just checking back to see if it had been updated with regard to GK and the "gang" and nothing as of yet. Is that the website to be looking at? The info on his battery charge of strangulation from Jan '19 is up to date but nothing coming up on the murder charge. I find that strange. It did mention on the battery charge that he failed to appear as he was incarcerated and that has been moved forward. Any thoughts on that?

I suspect that NB's murder had less to do with a girl's fight gone bad, than NB knowing GK had already killed someone and she may have sent in an anonymous tip or he feared she would. It's interesting that RH died on March 13, GK is caught driving while suspended March 18 (wonder whose car he was driving) and then home invasion on March 27th just before murdering NB.
Also interesting is his charge from Nov. 11 2016, resisting LE and draws or uses deadly weapon. A murderer in the making. JMHO

@Tippy Lynn - Would you happen to know at what point a murder charge shows up on MyCase once filed? I was just checking back to see if it had been updated with regard to GK and the "gang" and nothing as of yet. Is that the website to be looking at? The info on his battery charge of strangulation from Jan '19 is up to date but nothing coming up on the murder charge. I find that strange. It did mention on the battery charge that he failed to appear as he was incarcerated and that has been moved forward. Any thoughts on that?

I suspect that NB's murder had less to do with a girl's fight gone bad, than NB knowing GK had already killed someone and she may have sent in an anonymous tip or he feared she would. It's interesting that RH died on March 13, GK is caught driving while suspended March 18 (wonder whose car he was driving) and then home invasion on March 27th just before murdering NB.
Also interesting is his charge from Nov. 11 2016, resisting LE and draws or uses deadly weapon. A murderer in the making. JMHO

In Indiana some court systems use mycase and some do not. The counties that don't you can use doxpop and create a free account and it's easy. I live in Indiana is how I know. I just checked doxpop and GK does have a murder charge. Anything questions i will try to answer

I'm drawing a blank - there are so many cases in NW Indiana. Who is RH? Thanks in advance.

I'm drawing a blank - there are so many cases in NW Indiana. Who is RH? Thanks in advance.

There is a lady on FB saying her uncle RH was murdered (strangled during sex) by GK in March, it has yet to be charged or posted on MSM that I can find. She says the prosecutor has been meeting with RH's mom about it. Her posts are in FB groups but also on Garett Kirt's facebook in the comments on his last post he made I believe. Also implies AG was involved.

In Indiana some court systems use mycase and some do not. The counties that don't you can use doxpop and create a free account and it's easy. I live in Indiana is how I know. I just checked doxpop and GK does have a murder charge. Anything questions i will try to answer
Thank you @gossheather77! Are there any upcoming dates listed?

I use doxpop for this case. You can sign up for a free account.

There is a lady on FB saying her uncle RH was murdered (strangled during sex) by GK in March, it has yet to be charged or posted on MSM that I can find. She says the prosecutor has been meeting with RH's mom about it. Her posts are in FB groups but also on Garett Kirt's facebook in the comments on his last post he made I believe. Also implies AG was involved.

Thank you - that helps a lot!

GK, 21, Lebanon
11/22/19
Hearing: OMNIBUS HEARING
8:30 AM CDT
Confirmed

JP, 34, Kentland
11/22/19
8:30 AM CST
Confirmed

AG, 26, Delphi
11/22/19
Confirmed

TB, Monticello
11/22/19
Confirmed

CCM, 27, Kentland
11/22/19
Confirmed

First of five tied to torture and murder of West Lafayette woman gets 5 years

https://www.jconline.com/story/news/2019/10/07/first-five-tied-torture-murder-and-dumping-wl-woman-near-kentland-gets-5-years/3895131002/

(jconline articles are hard to open for some, please try opening in private or incognito window if you can't view it)

long article, sbm

"On Monday, Parker admitted, though, that she knew that night – after, according to court records, Kirts put Bowen in a chokehold and others loaded her body in the trunk of her car and drove her out into a rural part of Kentland – that Bowen, 30, had been killed. And she admitted to Molter that she had done nothing about it until she was confronted a few days later by police after Bowen’s body found and identified.

Parker, 35, who has been in the Newton County Jail since early April, agreed to plead guilty to assisting a criminal for her role in Bowen’s death. The plea agreement came with a one-year prison sentence, on a charge that carries a sentence of one to six years. According to the plea agreement, Parker also will serve four years in prison for being a habitual offender, based on felony convictions in 2018 for unlawful possession of a syringe in Jasper County and in 2004 for burglary in Tippecanoe County."

Thanks for posting that KC. What a long article.

Additional section from article posted below indicates they may still be waiting for DNA to come back for the others.

"Rebecca Goddard, deputy prosecutor, deferred questions to Drinski, who was not in the courtroom Monday, about the other cases tied to Bowen’s death.

But Goddard told the court that the plea agreement shielded Parker from future prosecution. In the weeks after the five accused were charged in Bowen’s death, Drinski said he was waiting for evidence to come back from crime labs before deciding whether those charged with assisting a criminal warrant additional murder charges."

As of today this is what's in Doxpop for upcoming court dates:

GK, 21, Lebanon
11/22/19
Confirmed

AG, 26, Delphi
11/22/19
Confirmed

TB, Monticello
11/22/19
Confirmed

6/1/20
Hearing: JURY TRIAL
10:00 AM CDT
Confirmed

CCM, 27, Kentland
11/22/19
Confirmed

4/6/20
Confirmed

As of today this is what's in Doxpop for upcoming court dates:

GK, 21, Lebanon
11/22/19
Confirmed

AG, 26, Delphi
11/22/19
Confirmed

TB, Monticello
11/22/19
Confirmed

6/1/20
Confirmed

CCM, 27, Kentland
11/22/19
Confirmed

4/6/20
Confirmed
Thanks for the updates Tippy Lynn!!

So jury trial dates are set for CCM 6th Apr '20 and TB 1st June '20.

Does this indicate no more charges are to be brought against these two so perhaps the DNA is now back? Eg. Possibly none of their DNA is on NB's body?

Re GK and AG, there are no trial dates yet so maybe additional charges are possible for them based on the DNA?

MOO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste