GUILTY IN - Newton County, Fem, 30 Mar 2019 - Nicole Bowen

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If TB appeared for her sentencing and is now in Newton County Jail awaiting transfer to IN DOC, all defendants have been sentenced for Nicole, right?

My guess is she's being held for the warrant out of Pulaski.

She is the last one; all the others have been sentenced.

That's odd; do you search by name?

I took a screen cap.
I don't have the opportunity to enter a name because I get the message with Appriss error! It seems about half of the states in the pull-down menu have a blue dot next to their name which usually results in the Appriss error message.

ETA: I'm also using a PC and not mobile app.

Last edited:
Hmm.. I don't have any with a blue dot. Is this the link you use?

VINELink
Yes -- using OP link to Vine classic, select Indiana state, select offender icon, and the following message appears:

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Data from the Indiana Department of Corrections is unavailable because Appriss does not receive feeds from this system. If you are looking for information regarding the status of inmates for this agency, you may be able to get this information by visiting the IN DOC website at the following URL Home or calling (866) 891-0330.

Does that notice have the option to continue? Mine is orange and is at the bottom of the notice.

If TB appeared for her sentencing and is now in Newton County Jail awaiting transfer to IN DOC, all defendants have been sentenced for Nicole, right?

Here's what the others have been sentenced to:

*Ashley N. Garth (26/now 27) – Nicole case: 6/18/20: Plead guilty, but Plea agreement withdrawn. Trial began on 5/18 & ended 5/21/21 – guilty on all charges. Sentenced on 6/9/21 to 48 years for Murder, 30 years for conspiracy to commit murder & 3 years for assisting a criminal - charges run concurrently.

*Garrett Kenneth Kirts (21/now 22) – 9/4/20: Plead guilty. Sentenced on 1/11/21 to 55 years in prison.

*Christopher Channing Mathis (27/now 28) – 9/18/20: Plead guilty & sentenced to time served (912 days). Out of jail. Cooperating with White County on Hanish case.

*Jasmine Nicole Parker (34/now 36) – 10/8/19: Plead guilty. According to the plea agreement, Parker also will serve four years in prison for being a habitual offender, based on felony convictions in 2018 for unlawful possession of a syringe in Jasper County & in 2004 for burglary in Tippecanoe County. Earliest release date 1/4/23.

07/27/2021 = Sentenced
Judicial Officer: Molter, Daniel J
1. ASSISTING A CRIMINAL- Same As 3901, But The Criminal Assisted Committed Murder Or An A, 1, Or 2 Fel
Confinement to Commence: 07/26/2021
Indiana Department of Correction
Term: 8 Yr
Jail Credit: 929 Days
Consecutive with Prior Sentence: 66C01-1810-F4-13
Comment: 4 Years Enhanced by 4 Years

We're done unless you want to see what happens with her Pulaski case. I'll still be following that one.

Okay - I'll follow you! :) But I bet she (Beckley) probably doesn't care "what" she gets in that case!

The Pulaski case remains unchanged. The sentencing doc for this case says she accrued 697 days of incarceration, so they gave her a total credit of 929 days toward her sentence. This one will be served consecutive to the Pulaski case.

DOC Number
First Name TALITHA
Middle Name A
Last Name BECKLEY
Suffix
Date of Birth
08/1982
Gender Female
Race White
Facility/Location Central Office Admin Inbound
Earliest Possible Release Date * 08/28/2025

For a variety of reasons, I sometimes get curious as to how people convicted in cases are doing: did they learn a lesson or have they continued on with crime. We know how Garth and Kirts are doing; so here's an update on the ones who got lesser sentences:
Jasmine Parker was released in 2022 and it appears she has stayed out of trouble since. :cool:
Talitha still has a couple of years yet to serve.
TALITHA A BECKLEY
DOC Number254504
First NameTALITHA
Middle NameA
Last NameBECKLEY
Date of Birth08/1982
GenderFemale
RaceWhite
Facility/LocationRockville Correctional Facility
Earliest Possible Release Date*05/29/2026

Chistopher Mathis has been in and out since the murder; right now, he's in Westville, serving 3 more years.
I never thought about his mugshot until the Odin/runes issue. Are those runes tatted on his neck? Pic below
CHRISTOPHER C MATHIS
DOC Number167132
First NameCHRISTOPHER
Middle NameC
Last NameMATHIS
Date of Birth11/1991
GenderMale
RaceWhite
Facility/LocationWestville Correctional Facility
Earliest Possible Release Date*09/26/2027
Mathis Mugshot.jpg

For a variety of reasons, I sometimes get curious as to how people convicted in cases are doing: did they learn a lesson or have they continued on with crime. We know how Garth and Kirts are doing; so here's an update on the ones who got lesser sentences:
Jasmine Parker was released in 2022 and it appears she has stayed out of trouble since. :cool:
Talitha still has a couple of years yet to serve.
TALITHA A BECKLEY
DOC Number254504
First NameTALITHA
Middle NameA
Last NameBECKLEY
Date of Birth08/1982
GenderFemale
RaceWhite
Facility/LocationRockville Correctional Facility
Earliest Possible Release Date*05/29/2026

Chistopher Mathis has been in and out since the murder; right now, he's in Westville, serving 3 more years.
I never thought about his mugshot until the Odin/runes issue. Are those runes tatted on his neck? Pic below
CHRISTOPHER C MATHIS
DOC Number167132
First NameCHRISTOPHER
Middle NameC
Last NameMATHIS
Date of Birth11/1991
GenderMale
RaceWhite
Facility/LocationWestville Correctional Facility
Earliest Possible Release Date*09/26/2027
View attachment 480480

Yes those are runic symbols.

Yes those are runic symbols.
Thanks. We've talked about them so much now I think I'm seeing them everywhere.

I wonder if he's part of the "I'm not an Odinist" group or is he a lone wolf? I never really dug into his background.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennilynn321
Back