Found Deceased IN - Paul Etter wanted for Kidnapping, Tippecanoe County, 22 June 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Here's something that has been bothering me. She gets a flat tire around 4:30 in the morning and he kidnaps her and shes held for several hours until I think around 9 in the morning and he takes her back to her car which was parked at her friends house. Her and her friend drive around to see if they can locate the place where it happened and see him in his vehicle at the 900 address and then call LE. But here it says the call came in at 1700 hours, 5pm...That is a long time before she alerted LE....Am I seeing this all wrong?
Anna Darling‏ @AnnaDarlingTV

Anna Darling Retweeted Anna Darling

The calls for this incident came in around 1700 hours (5pm). It’s now almost 9:30 and the search is still going... @WLFI

Anna Darling added,

Last edited:
Here's something that has been bothering me. She gets a flat tire around 4:30 in the morning and he kidnaps her and shes held for several hours until I think around 9 in the morning and he takes her back to her car which was parked at her friends house. Her and her friend drive around to see if they can locate the place where it happened and see him in his vehicle at the 900 address and then call LE. But here it says the call came in at 1700 hours, 5pm...That is a long time before she alerted LE....Am I seeing this all wrong?
Anna Darling‏ @AnnaDarlingTV

Anna Darling Retweeted Anna Darling

The calls for this incident came in around 1700 hours (5pm). It’s now almost 9:30 and the search is still going... @WLFI

Anna Darling added,

I think he held her for some time so not sure when he released her.

Camp Adventure Weekend (Jul 26-28) Registration
This was the Girl Scout event that was to happen after the crime.

Could you imagine, he was that close to a girl scout camp........not good, not good at all!!!
The girl scout association own quite a bit of land round there. Right next to the parents and other relatives land. He had a whole big area for prowling around in. No wonder LE couldn't find him.

Here's a link to Beacon Scneider again.

Beacon - Tippecanoe County, IN

According to court documents, a woman called police and said she was driving home on County Road 900 East in Tippecanoe County when she got a flat tire around 4:30 a.m. Saturday. She said she pulled into a driveway and a man asked her if she needed help. She told police she did not know the man, and thought he was suspicious.

Documents say she then left and drove up County Road 900 East to a friend's house with the flat tire. The man followed her in a car and documents say he approached the woman and put her in handcuffs. He then put her into his car and drove to another location, according to prosecutors.

According to court documents, he held her against her will for several hours. At one point, prosecutors say she tried to make a phone call with her iWatch. The man noticed, took it off and crushed it on the ground, according to prosecutors.

Court documents say the man then took the woman to what she described as a barn. He put shackles on her ankles and chained her to a desk, according to court documents. Around 9:30 a.m., prosecutors say the man took her back to her parked car and let her go.

Kidnapping and assault suspect facing 7 charges, new details released

ETA:

Another article with the same basic information (some new info) from the charging documents: Alleged kidnapper, rapist charged as police continue search
Bumping to refresh our memorizes.
Here it says he brought her back to her car at "Around 9:30 a.m."

I'm doing a little house cleaning here trying tie up lose ends in my mind.

So two things I'm trying to clear up:
1- which property was the victim in front of when she got the flat tire? And just as @TL4S said earlier, It was in front of his house.
2- What time did he bring her back to her vehicle which was parked at her friends house? This article says 9:30 a.m.

I still have a few more things I'm confused about and trying find answers for..........

I'm doing a little house cleaning here trying tie up lose ends in my mind.

So two things I'm trying to clear up:
1- which property was the victim in front of when she got the flat tire? And just as @TL4S said earlier, It was in front of his house.
2- What time did he bring her back to her vehicle which was parked at her friends house? This article says 9:30 a.m.

I still have a few more things I'm confused about and trying find answers for..........
I think she got the flat in front of a property in the 400 block 775 E. Then she drove off and he followed in his car. She stopped at a friends house and he stopped too and put handcuffs on her and got her in his car. Blindfolded her and took her to a barn for about 4 hours. He then took her back to her car. Don't know if she was blindfold on the return journey but would imagine so.

No I got it wrong . The flat was outside a property on 900E and they later saw him at the property at 775E. Sheesh!!

ETA their are several Etter properties on 775E. See the Beacon Sneider map I posted when discussing the Girl Scout Land.

Last edited:
So he held her captive in that barn for about 5 hours! Can you imagine???

Which leads to my next question...

If she drove with a flat tire to her friends house which she had called while driving there and this friend was suppose to meet her there and when she got to the friends house and noticed a car pull up behind her she assumed it was her friend but instead it was PE.

So if she is parked at her friends house and her friend knows she has a flat tire and is in route to he/she house and the victim parks her car at that friends house than shouldn't the friend have found it suspicious her car is in the driveway but she is not there.........for 5 hours?

I think she got the flat in front of a property in the 400 block 775 E. Then she drove off and he followed in his car. She stopped at a friends house and he stopped too and put handcuffs on her and got her in his car. Blindfolded her and took her to a barn for about 4 hours. He then took her back to her car. Don't know if she was blindfold on the return journey but would imagine so.
From court docs:
"According to court documents, a woman called police and said she was driving home on County Road 900 East in Tippecanoe County when she got a flat tire around 4:30 a.m. Saturday. She said she pulled into a driveway and a man asked her if she needed help. She told police she did not know the man, and thought he was suspicious."

So he held her captive in that barn for about 5 hours! Can you imagine???

Which leads to my next question...

If she drove with a flat tire to her friends house which she had called while driving there and this friend was suppose to meet her there and when she got to the friends house and noticed a car pull up behind her she assumed it was her friend but instead it was PE.

So if she is parked at her friends house and her friend knows she has a flat tire and is in route to he/she house and the victim parks her car at that friends house than shouldn't the friend have found it suspicious her car is in the driveway but she is not there.........for 5 hours?
I've wondered this, too.

From court docs:
"According to court documents, a woman called police and said she was driving home on County Road 900 East in Tippecanoe County when she got a flat tire around 4:30 a.m. Saturday. She said she pulled into a driveway and a man asked her if she needed help. She told police she did not know the man, and thought he was suspicious."
Yep I've corrected it. Still confused though.

I've wondered this, too.
I haven't seen anywhere that she called a friend. She got the flat at 4.30 a.m. on the same road she had a friend living. She drove off and stopped the car at the friends but he had followed her. She was brought back around 9 so the friend may not even have been up and about to notice her car there with a flat. Why are you suspicious of her story?

I haven't seen anywhere that she called a friend. She got the flat at 4.30 a.m. on the same road she had a friend living. She drove off and stopped the car at the friends but he had followed her. She was brought back around 9 so the friend may not even have been up and about to notice her car there with a flat. Why are you suspicious of her story?
No, not at all suspicious of her story at all. Just trying to get it all right in my head.

No, not at all suspicious of her story at all. Just trying to get it all right in my head.
Did she phone someone? I know he broke her Apple watch so she couldn't call but not sure when he did that.

Didn't mean to sound rude with my previous question. Suspicions are ok. It's natural to question an account.

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8