Found Deceased IN - Paul Etter wanted for Kidnapping, Tippecanoe County, 22 June 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Google Maps

This is based on the location given by LE as SR39 junction with 300n and I used a route from Lafayette avoiding highways. I notice they said he stole the truck fom Tippecanoe (county) . LE gave the update to the press at the Witham Hospital Location shown on this map.

.......just got to SB and surprised he hasn't given it up yet.

Anyway- Witham Health Services is the hospital less than 0.5 miles from scene. The media staging area (I used to be a supervisor there) is in the back, by the ambulance bays. They moves the press to the YMCA- which is behind the hospital- shares the same access roads as the ER.

When I left my apartment this afternoon (it is right on SR 39) there were miles of backed up traffic through town -traffic which I believe were being routed off 65 from the wreck earlier.

The Boone County Sheriff is Mike Nielson. The other Sheriff mentioned must be Tippecanoe County (Lafayette).

Ahhhhh.....what the heck is going on?! I came to check on the thread since I hadn’t in awhile but what’s all this craziness? Is this guy linked to Libby and Abby’s murders in some way?

No, not yet, anyway and maybe not at all. With the last presser, it was mentioned someone with a connection to Delphi, which sits in Carroll County. He seems to have some warning signs as a possibility, but would look more like the first released sketch. All this is hindsight and hopefully there will be clarification on that point, sooner rather than later. IMO and hopes that helps.

pretty sure LE said they had DNA in one of their press conferences when they spoke directly to the suspect
The ole "do they have DNA ?" question.. Well of course they have DNA, trace DNA can be found on anything, and thats jus fromt people you come into contact throughout your day. Whats the one story of the homeless man in silicon valley accused of murder because his DNA was found at the crime scene. Come to find out the EMT who was at the crime scene helped the homeless man earler in the day and contained the crime scene on accident with the homeless mans DNA..... The quesiton is "do they have the suspects DNA" ? My self, my opinion I am unsure. IF they had his full DNA profile we could have ran a Parabon DNA image we would at least have an idea of his skin tone, eye color also with DNA we could have completed genetics testing. I do know this. If they have his DNA its only a matter of time.

D-Gjx9HXYAAIdey.jpg

Brett Kast‏Verified account @brettkast 23m23 minutes ago

Law enforcement tearing down command center in Boone county after suspect Paul Etter took his own life, bringing this 5 hour long standoff to an end. Live update from the scene coming up on @FOX59 at 7pm

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back