IN IN - Paul Raymond Harrod, adult, may have been using false identity, Hamilton County, 27 Nov 1992

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, I realized that but it was too late to edit. I don't think the Melching deserter looks much like Not-Paul, but yes, Not-Paul claimed service I think. Detective on the case has come up with a new 'suspect' Luis Groning who took the name PRH and looks alot like No-Paul and will be posting more information once he gets it. :)

We have a copy of PH 1992 wedding certificate in Indiana. LG was married in 1986 and divorced 1994 Florida. Perhaps a copy of this marriage certificate could be compared for the handwriting?
I agree with that. I requested information from Miami last week about two arrest reports. It may actually end up being only one arrest for domestic battery but we will see. It was confusing looking at the criminal history as they both had the same case numbers. If he was arrested at a certain time in 1992, we know we are on the wrong track... again.

Anyone happen to have any police friends in the Miami-Dade area who I could contact? I do not know anyone there. If not, I'll be trying to make a new friend.

Bumping this up because I'm then one that screwed up her name.

I see now that the Diane Rae that is on Fbk (that Vern referred to in past) has removed the couch photo with the male who it wasn't clear or not was fake PRH. The one I see on there is now married, can't recall if she was last time I looked, and also relocated away from Kansas.

I see now that the Diane Rae that is on Fbk (that Vern referred to in past) has removed the couch photo with the male who it wasn't clear or not was fake PRH. The one I see on there is now married, can't recall if she was last time I looked, and also relocated away from Kansas.

Wait, what? Not following you here...can you make this more clear of an old, blonde, COVID survivor?

TY, Laughing

Yes. I wasn't sure I explained it well enough! The Fbk 'DR' that poster Vern referred to in earlier threads, is supposedly the name of the woman who not-PRH told his new wife Marla was his EX-wife. Marla recalled that not-PRH had lived with 'DR' supposedly in Kansas or another city in that area. Poster Vern found a 'DR' in Kansas on Fbk that had a photo of her on a couch with a man who could've been not-PRH and I saw the photo as well. This was awhile back. I checked her Fbk the other day and this 'DR' has remarried (if she even was married to not-PRH first) and the photo of them has understandably been removed by her. Nothing major, just another potential piece of puzzle. Of course, this is not confirmed for sure, and neither is it confirmed he was married/had relationship with this particular 'DR.' Confusing I know, and because his life is based on lies, inevitably everything is 'iffy' as well.

Yes. I wasn't sure I explained it well enough! The Fbk 'DR' that poster Vern referred to in earlier threads, is supposedly the name of the woman who not-PRH told his new wife Marla was his EX-wife. Marla recalled that not-PRH had lived with 'DR' supposedly in Kansas or another city in that area. Poster Vern found a 'DR' in Kansas on Fbk that had a photo of her on a couch with a man who could've been not-PRH and I saw the photo as well. This was awhile back. I checked her Fbk the other day and this 'DR' has remarried (if she even was married to not-PRH first) and the photo of them has understandably been removed by her. Nothing major, just another potential piece of puzzle. Of course, this is not confirmed for sure, and neither is it confirmed he was married/had relationship with this particular 'DR.' Confusing I know, and because his life is based on lies, inevitably everything is 'iffy' as well.

Oh oh oh right I do remember that -- and part of the intrigue was the proximity of McConnell AFB.

Hopefully someone, somewhere has a screenshot. Does The Wayback Machine work in situations like this?

Thanks a bunch!

Oh oh oh right I do remember that -- and part of the intrigue was the proximity of McConnell AFB.

Hopefully someone, somewhere has a screenshot. Does The Wayback Machine work in situations like this?

Thanks a bunch!

I have a feeling noone took a screenshot of that particular photo, but I wish I had. I don't know if the Wayback Machine would work for someone's Fbk page photo, I suspect not though. Looking forward to our detective's next post, hopefully with more info and photos of his new 'prospect!' ;)

Have I told you all how much I appreciate you? You are all amazing and I do! Thank you, one and all for traveling down these rabbit holes with me. Although we are still awaiting return records from Miami-Dade, I feel like we are close on this one.

Have I told you all how much I appreciate you? You are all amazing and I do! Thank you, one and all for traveling down these rabbit holes with me. Although we are still awaiting return records from Miami-Dade, I feel like we are close on this o

Have I told you all how much I appreciate you? You are all amazing and I do! Thank you, one and all for traveling down these rabbit holes with me. Although we are still awaiting return records from Miami-Dade, I feel like we are close on this one.
Thank-you! And thanks for including us on this fascinating case! Awaiting the next chapter with interest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peachstatesleuth