IN IN - Paul Raymond Harrod, adult, may have been using false identity, Hamilton County, 27 Nov 1992

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What school did he list? Yearbook available? Paul Coletti enrolled??? Roosevelt H.S. in Yonkers NY They did not have the name Harrod... EVER. I need to check Coletti
Where did he live when he met this Mrs. Harrod? Hortonville, IN. A small town south of Sheridan IN
Was the gas station where she worked between his residence & St. Vincent's? Did he work at St. Vincent's when they met? They actually met at a children home where they were both working in Sheridan.
How long did they know each other prior to their wedding? They only knew each other for a few months.
They were married for 1 year to the day when he left? They were married June 6th, 1992 and he left Thanksgiving Day 1992
Her family members remember anything about him? Her sister is the only one left... and she remembers certain things.
What is the logo on his leather jacket? Is it really leather? The jacket is cheap Chesty jacket. The image is that of an Indy car. He worked as a potato chip delivery guy for a time... Chesty Foods.

OH yes I'm full of questions!

Colorado, "Paul?" Are you still there?

(IIRC Benjamin Kyle had memories of Colorado -- turned out to be from Indiana, not far from Sheridan, really. Hmmm!)

JMHO YMMV

CyresAres1, do the Purdue students remain involved? That group have any luck? (I presume -- nope.)

Several years of the Roosevelt High School yearbooks and the few pictures of Mr. Mystery would be a good task for those students.

Contacting local genealogists could be beneficial:

NYGenWeb: Westchester County, New York

A poster offered to look up information in a 1963 City Directory, could be useful information there.

Westchester County:

https://archives.westchestergov.com/reference/genealogical-resources

Posting a picture on ClassMates could turn something up:

https://www.classmates.com/places/school/Roosevelt-High-School/963

Earning a living sure gets in the way of this hobby!

JMHO YMMV

CyresAres1, do the Purdue students remain involved? That group have any luck? (I presume -- nope.) Yes, I am actually going there tonight to discuss this.

Several years of the Roosevelt High School yearbooks and the few pictures of Mr. Mystery would be a good task for those students. I agree. There are several Roosevelt schools there.

A poster offered to look up information in a 1963 City Directory, could be useful information there.

Westchester County:

JMHO YMMV

CyresAres1, do the Purdue students remain involved? That group have any luck? (I presume -- nope.)

Several years of the Roosevelt High School yearbooks and the few pictures of Mr. Mystery would be a good task for those students.

Westchester County:

JMHO YMMV
The Invisible Man

Slightly OT:

CyresAres1, since you are in Indiana I always read your screen name as L.S. Ayres.

For non-Hoosiers, L. S. Ayres was the really nice department store in Indianapolis.

Not-Paul & his wife may have shopped/window shopped there....

JMHO YMMV

The Press/News Coverage Section has been added on our "Invisible Man" dedicated page. Toni calls the case "The Invisible Man" for obvious reasons! We will add additional coverage as it comes in etc. Also, the blog section will be updated often with Toni's findings and information from her source "Charlie". While we always cooperate with law enforcement (our only goal is to aid in closing the cases Toni covers/profiles NOT exploiting it for profit/advertising etc) and we can more than verify/vouch for "CyresAres1" is/being the detective on the case, Toni's sources will never be revealed citing 1st Amendment Rights (it is how we have a very high success rate in obtaining information when Toni is profiling a case). In this case her source's name has been labelled only "Charlie" and that is all any of us working at GlacePR know (except for Toni, of course). It is important to know this bc the information we share on our site may coincide with what The Hamilton County Sherrif's Office shares and some of the information may not due to it coming from Toni's Source "Charlie".

Toni, along with being a veteran in the entertainment industry (acting since age 2 and now a publicist with high-profile/"A" List clients) has a Masters in Law with a sub-minor/focus in Forensic Criminal Profiling (Toni's Grand Father was a Chief Justice in Alabama and Father was a Chief Judge In The U.S. Navy). From time-to-time Toni investigates, profiles, and covers cold cases. Toni was made aware of this case via a public information officer's casual conversation (basically bringing it up in conversation). Toni is now hooked to this case with curosity and every day screams to all of us "Where The Fu*k Is Paul Harrod" to keep us motivated. We are using national media resources and "other sources" to help find Paul and we are again so glad this case has a thread here on Websleuths!! If any discussion site can help us, Websleuths is definitely the 1! - Emelia Mancione - Social Media Director - Glace Entertainement Public Relations

- You Can Find The Dedicated Page To This Case Here - - - > The Invisible Man

Quick Note From Toni To Websleuths Thread:
"It is important to note that the "Paul" we are all looking for was using the D.O.B. of the Paul Harrod he became. It is extremely likely that he was much younger then that D.O.B. This picture was taken of "Paul" in 1992. If you believe he was the the age that the birth certificate he used to get the SSN had on it, then he would be 50 in this photo. Does not look 50 to me. I would guess him closer to between 36-40 in the photo. Which would make him in his early 60s now. I also am certain he would not have used this alias of "Paul Harrod" once he left, for too long, if at all. Whatever caused him to bounce suddenly from Sheridan, in this case, was the same thing that he was worried about catching up with him when he obtained Paul Harrod's identity (birth certificate/SSN). If it was in his psych profile to change identities to escape (fight/flight and how) whatever once, then it would be more likely that he would change identities again when he left this time. Possibly going back to his original name. The key is really looking in "Paul's" Past more so than tracking him to where he went. I say that because though tracking him to where he is now is the obviously quicker method and probably more routine, however, nothing about the Invisible Man is routine, so apply nothing routine to him!" - Toni Embry

Follow Along with us and Toni as this intriguing cold case unfolds on our dedicated page to this case and using #WTFisPaulHarrod on Social Media - The Invisible Man

Emelia Mancione - Social Media Director - Glace Entertainement Public Relations - Glacé Entertainment Public Relations

Attachments

• Paul Harrod.jpg
    Paul Harrod.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 18
The search continues. Is there anyone who happens to live in Ohio?? Last week I awoke from an amazing dream with a revelation, a revelation which leads me to Ohio, perhaps the area of Lake County or some surrounding county. I ponder if the wife who he allegedly divorced in 1985, Diane Rae (Spelling of either), may be from that area? Or, if I have any investigators in Missouri, Kansas or surrounding states, perhaps our unknown man married and divorced "Diane Rae" out there? Continue to follow these bread crumbs and we will find the man we have come to know as elusive, seemingly sly and mysterious "Paul."

"When two work side-by-side, one or the other spots the opening first if a kill's at hand. When one looks out for himself, alert but alone, his reach is shorter- his sly moves miss the mark."

King Nestor of Pylos, in Homer,
The Iliad, x, c. 800 B.C, tr. Fagles

Quotes from "Warriors' Words, A Dictionary of Military Quotations- Peter G. Tsouras

But can you be confident that name is reliable at all?

The search continues. Is there anyone who happens to live in Ohio?? Last week I awoke from an amazing dream with a revelation, a revelation which leads me to Ohio, perhaps the area of Lake County or some surrounding county. I ponder if the wife who he allegedly divorced in 1985, Diane Rae (Spelling of either), may be from that area? Or, if I have any investigators in Missouri, Kansas or surrounding states, perhaps our unknown man married and divorced "Diane Rae" out there? Continue to follow these bread crumbs and we will find the man we have come to know as elusive, seemingly sly and mysterious "Paul."

"When two work side-by-side, one or the other spots the opening first if a kill's at hand. When one looks out for himself, alert but alone, his reach is shorter- his sly moves miss the mark."

King Nestor of Pylos, in Homer,
The Iliad, x, c. 800 B.C, tr. Fagles

Quotes from "Warriors' Words, A Dictionary of Military Quotations- Peter G. Tsouras

I unfortunately live in Ohio.

The Press/News Coverage Section has been added on our "Invisible Man" dedicated page. Toni calls the case "The Invisible Man" for obvious reasons! We will add additional coverage as it comes in etc. Also, the blog section will be updated often with Toni's findings and information from her source "Charlie". While we always cooperate with law enforcement (our only goal is to aid in closing the cases Toni covers/profiles NOT exploiting it for profit/advertising etc) and we can more than verify/vouch for "CyresAres1" is/being the detective on the case, Toni's sources will never be revealed citing 1st Amendment Rights (it is how we have a very high success rate in obtaining information when Toni is profiling a case). In this case her source's name has been labelled only "Charlie" and that is all any of us working at GlacePR know (except for Toni, of course). It is important to know this bc the information we share on our site may coincide with what The Hamilton County Sherrif's Office shares and some of the information may not due to it coming from Toni's Source "Charlie".

Toni, along with being a veteran in the entertainment industry (acting since age 2 and now a publicist with high-profile/"A" List clients) has a Masters in Law with a sub-minor/focus in Forensic Criminal Profiling (Toni's Grand Father was a Chief Justice in Alabama and Father was a Chief Judge In The U.S. Navy). From time-to-time Toni investigates, profiles, and covers cold cases. Toni was made aware of this case via a public information officer's casual conversation (basically bringing it up in conversation). Toni is now hooked to this case with curosity and every day screams to all of us "Where The Fu*k Is Paul Harrod" to keep us motivated. We are using national media resources and "other sources" to help find Paul and we are again so glad this case has a thread here on Websleuths!! If any discussion site can help us, Websleuths is definitely the 1! - Emelia Mancione - Social Media Director - Glace Entertainement Public Relations

- You Can Find The Dedicated Page To This Case Here - - - > The Invisible Man
Perhaps you should apply for the VI status, as well.

It may be worth checking to see if there are any male extended family members of the Harrod family in an appropriate age range that are missing since a family member could have heard about Paul Raymond Harrod's death at a young age. I noticed that there were some photos of male Harrods that had a similar forehead and jaw shape to the missing man in the photo. Not posting links since they are not the missing person and are 'innocents'.

It may be worth checking to see if there are any male extended family members of the Harrod family in an appropriate age range that are missing since a family member could have heard about Paul Raymond Harrod's death at a young age. I noticed that there were some photos of male Harrods that had a similar forehead and jaw shape to the missing man in the photo. Not posting links since they are not the missing person and are 'innocents'.

Good thought! Or -- born outside of wedlock?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marytb