IN IN - Paul Raymond Harrod May Have Been Using False Identity - Hamilton County - 27 Nov 1992 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I went back and forth between a 9 and a 5 for the month

Those are my 2 suggestions.

1681354233872.png
I just used Google for this, and the website isn't obvious?

May 25, 1987Memorial DayMonday-

So the date isn't May 25, 1987!

Those are my 2 suggestions.

View attachment 414399
I just used Google for this, and the website isn't obvious?

May 25, 1987Memorial DayMonday-

So the date isn't May 25, 1987!
Good thinking! I'm also thinking that increasingly it seems like if this guy is going to be id'ed, after all exhaustive efforts thus far, it will be by some relative or friend but as time passes that seems less and less likely.

If anyone wants to take a stab at figuring out the lower left date, this is when the Drivers License was issued in Indiana.
The top date is 02/07/42, the bottom right is 02/92 the expiration.
I'm trying to figure out when the Driver's License was issued 0X/XX/87

View attachment 413967
My guess is the lower left date is 5/xx/87. The reason I believe it is a 5 is because the number 9 in the lower right box has a “straight line”, it does not curl in like the number in the lower left box. Hope this makes sense.

My guess is the lower left date is 5/xx/87. The reason I believe it is a 5 is because the number 9 in the lower right box has a “straight line”, it does not curl in like the number in the lower left box. Hope this makes sense.

Yea I'm seeing some upside down fives. Of course a five won't work in the day column so I don't know. Just a mental error by someone in a hurry I suppose.

Last edited:
That literally made me laugh out loud!!
I was 50-60%, which is on the higher end of what I have seen.
Roosevelt High, US Navy, some interesting history I am still looking into.

If you know, you know.

1681515755623.png
Clipart Library

The eyebrows look good to me?

Here is an IN license issued in 1988 if it helps with identifying the date on the license. Hopefully Mr. Everson doesn't mind since it was posted on reddit. When I first saw the date, I thought 05/1x/87, possibly 5/13 just because the day numbers (vs month and year) don't look like any of the other numbers on the license to me and it was a weekday.
CDN media

Just a note for anyone venturing here from Namus…description should say possibly headed to Colorado, not SD. It is being updated.
I'm the one who added him to NamUs. I put South Dakota because he apparently traveled to a small town there with a bank. I wasn't sure about Colorado - his car may have ended up there but that doesn't mean he drove it there. The vehicle notes mention it being sold off in Colorado.

For anyone interested, more photos of fPRH posted on Namus profile as of 07/07/2023.
His wife apparently provided those pictures and they were put on a website dedicated to help finding his true identity.

www.whoispaulraymondharrod.com

I put photos to see the side of his face better and also a closeup of the watch (wish we knew what brand of watch it was).

His wife apparently provided those pictures and they were put on a website dedicated to help finding his true identity.

I put photos to see the side of his face better and also a closeup of the watch (wish we knew what brand of watch it was).
Post the wedding picture with the face of the watch on the r/watches forum on reddit.
Someone will probably identify it in less than 72 hours.

I'm the one who added him to NamUs. I put South Dakota because he apparently traveled to a small town there with a bank. I wasn't sure about Colorado - his car may have ended up there but that doesn't mean he drove it there. The vehicle notes mention it being sold off in Colorado.
South Dakota was ruled out.

We do not know where he vehicle was recovered by GMAC. It was taken to an auction by GMAC and sold to a dealership in Englewood, CO.

What do you need to do to get it updated. The Detective is slammed right now?

His sister provided those photos to the Detective, if it matters.
I worked with the Detective and created the website.
I tried to find another photo with the watch, but they are all the same. I will try Reddit. Thanks!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back