IN - Police: "Horrible" What Couple Did to Children on Camera

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
i think people like that should be put to death .. im not kidding either..

i think people like that should be put to death .. im not kidding either..

ditto. there is no place on earth for these disgusting creatures.

I can't even express how sad and sick this makes me feel.

OMG, is this becoming a trend?? Women seem more active in this now, or is it that we just didnt know about it before? I am so sickened that people could hurt kids this way.

*Bolded by me*

Yes I'm going to out myself a bit but I'll keep it short. My kids are adopted and 2 were rescued from a situation that is almost identical to this except the amount of *advertiser censored* was extensive and being disseminated internationally. Feds told me then that they were seeing a rise in "couples" and in particularly mothers becoming perps. They said I would see it much more frequentlly in the next few yrs. (that was 5yrs ago) Feds also said that the vics are becoming younger b/c the young ones can not testify against perp so the cases are difficult to prosecute w/out the actual tapes. Feds also said that perps have equipment to wipe out computer w/1 button ------no trace. sooo when house is raided just tap the button.:furious:

*sorry it was longer than I wanted but I'm :furious:today b/c my child is in the psych hospital b/c of these sick @##$%%^^& low life's* <belleyes signs and feels better now>

*Bolded by me*

Yes I'm going to out myself a bit but I'll keep it short. My kids are adopted and 2 were rescued from a situation that is almost identical to this except the amount of *advertiser censored* was extensive and being disseminated internationally. Feds told me then that they were seeing a rise in "couples" and in particularly mothers becoming perps. They said I would see it much more frequentlly in the next few yrs. (that was 5yrs ago) Feds also said that the vics are becoming younger b/c the young ones can not testify against perp so the cases are difficult to prosecute w/out the actual tapes. Feds also said that perps have equipment to wipe out computer w/1 button ------no trace. sooo when house is raided just tap the button.:furious:

*sorry it was longer than I wanted but I'm :furious:today b/c my child is in the psych hospital b/c of these sick @##$%%^^& low life's* <belleyes signs and feels better now>

God bless you, belleyes! :blowkiss: You are a hero to me. Your children are fortunate to have you to love them!

God bless you, belleyes! :blowkiss: You are a hero to me. Your children are fortunate to have you to love them!

:blushing: Thank You, but I would have to pass the Hero title on to my child who testified in Federal Court (and all other vics that have the courage to speak out) to put the perp away for 25yrs straight time :woohoo:

Stephen E. Quick

Sentence Date: 05/13/2010

Offense: Child Molesting
Sentence: 40 years

Sentence: 40 years (concurrent)

Sentence: 45 years (consecutive)

Earliest Possible Release Date: 09/03/2085

Samantha L. Light

Sentence Date: 12/02/2009

Sentence: 40 years

Sentence: 40 years (concurrent)

Sentence: 45 years (consecutive)

Earliest Possible Release Date: 09/04/2085

Well, at least they won't be able to do this to another innocent.

His shirt in the mug shot just about made me lose my lunch. Gah.

Ugh, reen. I hadn't noticed it. Why do these scumbags always have huge egos? Ick.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
millyuncensored
Back