GUILTY IN - Salem, Washington Co, BlkMale 5-8, PMI approx 1 week, wooded area near roadway, Apr'22 - Cairo Ammar Jordan *1 guilty* *Mother arrested 2024*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A month after he was found, ISP said Jordan likely died from an electrolyte imbalance, most likely due vomiting and diarrhea, leading to dehydration.
[snip]
Mark McDonald, a medical director for Norton Children's Hospital, said dying from dehydration is uncommon for a young child, unless in some type of neglect. He said it could also take several days to die from dehydration, depending on fluid intake.
Police say mother murdered 5-year-old boy found dead in suitcase in southern Indiana

Officials said an autopsy showed the child died from an "electrolyte imbalance" caused by "a viral gastroenteritis". A blood toxicology report was negative.
Body found in suitcase identified as 5-year-old Atlanta boy; mother wanted for murder

People care.
View attachment 375614
'Sgt. Matt Hein, left, receives a hug from another Sheriff's department officer after a memorial service at Weathers Funeral home for an unidentified boy Wednesday in Salem. The five-year-old's body was found in a suitcase in April in a rural area of Washington County, Indiana. A public memorial service drew around 100 people from the small town and beyond. June 1, 2022
Matt Stone/Courier Journal'

View attachment 375615
'An upset Katrina Bailey turns away from the casket as Rev. Todd Murphy offers a hand during a memorial service at Weathers Funeral home for an unidentified young boy Wednesday in Salem. The five-year-old's body was found in a suitcase in April in a rural area of Washington County, Indiana. A public memorial service drew around 100 people from the small town and beyond. June 1, 2022

View attachment 375616
'The unknown child whose body was discovered in a suitcase in rural Washington County has a donated headstone. Room was left for his name when he is finally identified. June 1, 2022
I hope his father will allow him to remain in Southern Indiana. He was loved more in death by total strangers here, than his mother ever loved him in life.

''Police discovered Anderson was the owner of a business called “Ashley Logistics Corporation” in Atlanta, Georgia. She was listed as the CEO and her 5-year-old son was listed as the secretary, according to court documents.

Investigators also learned Anderson had previous run-ins with the law, including an arrest on a child endangerment charge in South Carolina. She’d led police on a chase in March, going 92 mph in a 60-mph zone with Cairo in the car, according to court documents. Coleman was with them.''

''The March 12, 2022, chase ended when the Dodge Challenger Anderson was driving ran out of gas. Neither she nor Coleman would open the doors after the chase ended; police had to breach the back driver’s side window to get inside.''

''Later in March, on the 31st, police in Louisville arrested Anderson outside a Von Maur store.
Mall security stopped her after loss prevention caught her hiding clothes in a bag. She “became violent and punched” a security officer in the face, according to court documents.''

I don't know, but it sounded like the tox screen was negative, so if he was given something, it was something that didn't show, or wasn't something they tested for. He was found roughly a week after death, so they weren't dealing with extreme decomposition or skeletonisation. They would have had the organs left to test, hair, fingernails. Possibly even blood. I think poisoning him with some substance is absolutely in keeping with the kind of mentality surrounding this murder, but I also think it's entirely possible she did something like lay him in an empty bathtub, shut the door, and wait for him to die. Cairo's father obviously thinks he was smothered. Whichever it was, she probably celebrated.

MOO.
Maybe just strong purgatives to ‘ cleanse’ him.

''Police discovered Anderson was the owner of a business called “Ashley Logistics Corporation” in Atlanta, Georgia. She was listed as the CEO and her 5-year-old son was listed as the secretary, according to court documents.

Investigators also learned Anderson had previous run-ins with the law, including an arrest on a child endangerment charge in South Carolina. She’d led police on a chase in March, going 92 mph in a 60-mph zone with Cairo in the car, according to court documents. Coleman was with them.''

''The March 12, 2022, chase ended when the Dodge Challenger Anderson was driving ran out of gas. Neither she nor Coleman would open the doors after the chase ended; police had to breach the back driver’s side window to get inside.''

''Later in March, on the 31st, police in Louisville arrested Anderson outside a Von Maur store.
Mall security stopped her after loss prevention caught her hiding clothes in a bag. She “became violent and punched” a security officer in the face, according to court documents.''
5 year old as a secretary????

How odd she'd list a very young child as secretary. You'd think she'd have used an adult she knew if she had to have a secretary listed for some legal business reason.

Apparently he was recently removed: 2022-04-06 - 2022-04-26 Removal of officer cairo jordan, secretary

But what's REALLY odd about his removal as Secretary is considering the fact his body was found on April 16th and LE thought he had been there about a week. "Police said they believe the death occurred sometime in the last week" (source at bottom)

Last edited:

Whas11 page. Screenshot of grave.

Attachments

• 20221026_181745.jpg
    20221026_181745.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 16
He probably had an untreated chronic condition that caused him to vomit and hallucinate which his mother, instead of seeking medical treatment, chose to interpret as demonic possession. I'm imagining she's one of those total narcissists who literally believes everything in the world is about them.

How odd she'd list a very young child as secretary. You'd think she'd have used an adult she knew if she had to have a secretary listed for some legal business reason.

Apparently he was recently removed: 2022-04-06 - 2022-04-26 Removal of officer cairo jordan, secretary

But what's REALLY odd about his removal as Secretary is considering the fact his body was found on April 16th and LE thought he had been there about a week. "Police said they believe the death occurred sometime in the last week" (source at bottom)

It was probably a shill LLC that she used or intended to use since she personally had a criminal record.

I feel sorry for a company in Ashley Indiana called Ashley Logistics, Inc. Sure, I realize Indiana and Georgia are not the same state, but if online trolls Google for her business, the legit company in Indiana is at the top of the search results. And that was when I searched for:

Ashley Logistics Corporation Cairo

1666824262274.png

More disturbing were the transcripts of social media posts police said Anderson wrote on Facebook and Twitter. The posts, dated between December 2021 and April 2022, appeared to show Anderson believed her son was a demon who needed to be killed or exorcised.

She wrote of hexes and curses, “protection spells” and “reversal spells,” according to court documents. In a Jan. 5, 2022, post, she wrote, “I’m using my blood for this ritual.”

On Feb. 19, she wrote that she had to raise her “frequency” in order to heal others and her ancestors. She needed to get in alignment to exorcise “a very powerful demonic force from within my son.”

[...]

“Just got out of a jail mission,” she wrote on Facebook. “Yes, had to do some healing and killing.”

She reached out to an Indianapolis priest on Twitter on April 12, saying she needed to speak with him urgently because she’d survived an attack from her 5-year-old son.

“I have been able to weaken his powers through our blood,” she wrote. “I have his real name and he is 100 years old. Need assistance.”

Two days later, on April 14, police said phones belonging to Anderson and Coleman pinged locations in Washington County where Cairo’s body was later found. Police also obtained surveillance footage of a vehicle stopping in the area.

More weirdness at:

Ugh. I knew this was going to end weirdly.
She reached out to an Indianapolis priest on Twitter on April 12, saying she needed to speak with him urgently because she’d survived an attack from her 5-year-old son.

“I have been able to weaken his powers through our blood,” she wrote. “I have his real name and he is 100 years old. Need assistance.”

Two days later, on April 14, police said phones belonging to Anderson and Coleman pinged locations in Washington County where Cairo’s body was later found. Police also obtained surveillance footage of a vehicle stopping in the area.
I really can't make sense of what of all of this was known by police and if so, when. Did the priest report that information to the police? It seems like Cairo was never reported as a missing person so I'm curious how the police connected the dots here--they clearly had a lot of evidence to work with to confirm that it was Cairo / Dejaune, but I'm just curious what tipped them off to start on all of this.

Ugh. I knew this was going to end weirdly.

I really can't make sense of what of all of this was known by police and if so, when. Did the priest report that information to the police? It seems like Cairo was never reported as a missing person so I'm curious how the police connected the dots here--they clearly had a lot of evidence to work with to confirm that it was Cairo / Dejaune, but I'm just curious what tipped them off to start on all of this.
I'm pretty sure it was fingerprints based on info in the linked articles. They likely then went to her social media and saw pictures of Cairo. MOO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli
Back