Found Deceased IN - Samantha Fleming, 23, Anderson, 6 April 2015 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm so perplexed with this missing case and deeply disturbed at the lack of attention this case is getting. We have a young woman with a newborn baby with health concerns (baby has only 1 kidney), a boyfriend who says she left with someone from CPS for a court hearing but CPS says they never sent anyone, a family that has had supposed contact via text but whoever is texting from Samantha's phone is not using a well known code word that the family has established, Samantha's wallet found in another location. Call me cynical or jumping to conclusions but does this not scream "something isn't right!!!!". I just simply don't get this....AT ALL.

I'm wondering if she ran with the baby, worried she would lose custody? Or does someone just want people to think that?

I'm wondering if she ran with the baby, worried she would lose custody? Or does someone just want people to think that?
That is the feeling I am getting. The person communicating on the FB group didn't know the family's code word. MOO

Even if she did run with the baby...I would think with the newborn having health concerns that CPS or what ever agency would be all over this as it could very well be a child welfare case and it would be more of a news story! Make sense?

Hmmmm, the articles say Samantha told her bf she had to go with the woman. IF a supposed CPS worker came to the house I wonder if bf was part of the conversation? Could this CPS person really be someone who was helping Samantha run with the baby? Maybe she didn't want bf to know she was running? ( and maybe unicorns exist?) so many possibilities.

Hmmmm, the articles say Samantha told her bf she had to go with the woman. IF a supposed CPS worker came to the house I wonder if bf was part of the conversation? Could this CPS person really be someone who was helping Samantha run with the baby? Maybe she didn't want bf to know she was running? ( and maybe unicorns exist?) so many possibilities.

Very very good point! I'm just so leary of "last person to see her" stories...they end up not truthful so often! I'm praying that she planned a getaway and both of their health is being looked after!

Random thought, but what if the person who picked Samantha up had told her she was from CPS, but really she was after the baby? Then once she had them in the car, she harmed Samantha and took the baby.

It sounds crazy but people do steal babies...

BUMP!
Can not believe this was on page 3 and no news.

Family seems to really feel Samantha took off voluntarily. I really hope they are okay.

I am not buying that story of the bf.Have the family members spoken to media?

The only way I can see the bf's story making ANY sense is if Samantha hooked up with one of those groups who help a parent/ child vanish. Those groups can become very misguided. Family seems to think Samantha ran because she is afraid she'll lose custody like she did with her other kids.
From what I've seen the family is relying mostly on FB for getting the word out. The family said LE won't file a missing person report because Samantha is an adult.
The story concerns me greatly, especially since they found Samantha's wallet.

Not identified yet but I think they've been found.

http://www.nwitimes.com/news/local/...cle_681b8cce-9504-5339-808e-c9d981fb2b71.html

"GARY | The body of a dead woman was found wrapped in plastic inside a home in the 1900 block of Cleveland Street.

Gary police Lt. Thomas Pawlak said city authorities were asked by Anderson, Ind. police to assist in finding an Anderson woman reported missing several days ago.

Pawlak said Anderson police traced the leads to the Gary address and called in local authorities to help at 3 p.m. Friday. "

Not identified yet but I think they've been found.

http://www.nwitimes.com/news/local/...cle_681b8cce-9504-5339-808e-c9d981fb2b71.html

"GARY | The body of a dead woman was found wrapped in plastic inside a home in the 1900 block of Cleveland Street.

Gary police Lt. Thomas Pawlak said city authorities were asked by Anderson, Ind. police to assist in finding an Anderson woman reported missing several days ago.

Pawlak said Anderson police traced the leads to the Gary address and called in local authorities to help at 3 p.m. Friday. "

Oh no.

Another article:
http://www.chicagotribune.com/subur...ung-mother-killed-st-0418-20150417-story.html

Says the body of the woman who "matches her description" was wrapped in plastic, put in a storage bin and doused in bleach.
Eta: It says "the 3 week old infant appears to be fine."

This is the most horrific ending. I'm so sorry, Samantha. :(

Oh my. RIP Samantha. I am so shocked. I honestly did not believe the bf story about CPS. That'll teach me in future. This is so senseless. Her poor mum and her poor kids.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop
Back